Critter Gumbo glitched

Brock_367

Just a FYI the Critter Gumbo trophy is glitched. It will not unlock for anyone. There's a few of us on here that have all the other trophies and just need this one for the plat. I tried to reach out to the developer a few months ago but didn't hear anything back. It really sucks because on the Xbox version this trophy unlocks just fine.

• 1 year later...

It is not glitched. I just started playing again not long ago and some one got the platinum within the days I was playing. Not on psnprofiles but on the actual network. And I personally don't think you have to do the whole adventure over and over. You can pick a spot and kill them at your leisure. 

I could be wrong tho maybe he hacked his platinum . But with no update and time passing , I'm guessing it's legit. It's just a glitchy game indeed.

You can do the same bonus game twice and get the bonus trophys, from what I've heard.

I'm not good enough so I won't be able to get the plat to know. if some one gets the plat on here it would be nice to know.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s been confirmed glitched for a year and a half now. A few of us have spent countless hours trying to get it to unlock. We have all trophies but this one. On the xbox this is one of the first achievements that is unlocked when playing because its so simple.

Edited by Brock_367

• 1 month later...

Well why do people have the plat then? 

Someone on psnprofiles has the plat now to (I think) from time I'm looking at post.

It's very glitched but obtainable, people have done it. Very few though.

I'm not saying your wrong, it has been glitched for a long time But maybe there are certain ps4s that can't obtain it. I really don't know all the info. But the fact that the platinum is at 0.01% on psns trophy system, and it has been like that since my last post. I would say that's proof it's obtainable.

Edited by DanZorg420

Who on this site platted it? Tell me his name? You can’t because he was banned for hacking trophies! If you click on the 100% or plat tab it takes you to a screen saying no one has achieved it. Babygeez and myself will forever be at the top of the leaderboard sitting at 98%. There are alot of people out there that hack trophies. The fact that this is new to you shocks me!

I understand there are hackers. But your obviously not listening to what I'm saying. The game is glitched. I myself should have gotten bonus game trophys twice but it didn't pop for me but that's a diffrent trophy. Again the fact that the" psn trophy system" says it's at 0.01% means it's been achieved, if it was hacked it would revert. I understand your frustration, but freaking out at me isn't doing anything. I'm just passing on info. It could be wrong info but sorry I thought I would try to help out.