Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

2 minutes ago, Triicky913 said:

Count me in as well Jem! This contest sounds LIT!

1 minute ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

Count me in! :) Looks like all former members of Trophy Happy Havoc will be making their way to the bench for this one.

You've been added! It's great to see THH back in action. I'm glad my spot on the draft is high enough to have at least one of you as my ally.

Don't mean to sound like an asshole. but I'm going to.

i thought you meant the elite hunters of psnp lol, the people with the best profiles. Not the most frequent winners in a psnp league. 

"Andrea is the beast of PSNP, causing up quite a storm throughout most trophy hunting events this past year. She has now led her team to victory in two seasons of the Team League and has also won Season 15 of the THL. She always finishes at least near the top of every event she participates in. She'll do anything to win, from buying loads of trashy games to making a second account to play said trashy games all over again. Her dream is to one day beat her sworn rival, zajac, and become the number one trophy hunter of PSNP. "

You can't be serious. 

Honestly, that's just rude to all the people here that actually have good profiles. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

I just glanced at the team leaders and there seems to be a discrepancy.  

Andrea seems to not fit the criteria the OP has posted for team leader. They don't have the minimum plat count, trophy count or UR trophy count. Am I missing something here?

That's her other account which is linked to the OP, main account:

https://psnprofiles.com/Superunknown9281

18 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

That's her other account which is linked to the OP, main account:

https://psnprofiles.com/Superunknown9281

Well, that's not the profile linked by the OP. One can only assume that Andrea does not qualify to be a team leader by the information given. If Andrea is no longer using the profile you linked, they in fact do not qualify anyway, correct?

So this what @Andrea and @jem12345 we re telling me about. Bench me guys, because I'm ready to win. It sounds like an awesome idea. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Well, that's not the profile linked by the OP. One can only assume that Andrea does not qualify to be a team leader by the information given. If Andrea is no longer using the profile you linked, they in fact do not qualify anyway, correct?

I don't really think it matters what account she uses. She's won two seasons of the THTL, a season of the THL, has gotten well over 5 ultra rare plats and between her two accounts has gotten over 140 platinums, not to mention she's the co-founder of the event. If she doesn't qualify for one of the trophy elite than I don't know who does xD

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

So this what @Andrea and @jem12345 we re telling me about. Bench me guys, because I'm ready to win. It sounds like an awesome idea. 

I don't really think it matters what account she uses. She's won two seasons of the THTL, a season of the THL, has gotten well over 5 ultra rare plats and between her two accounts has gotten over 140 platinums, not to mention she's the co-founder of the event. If she doesn't qualify for one of the trophy elite than I don't know who does xD

I looked at the old one EpicNogg linked. If you guys are considering profiles like that elite, mine must be your god.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

How is it rude? This event looks like it's for trophy hunting ''elite'', not for people with ''good profiles''. All people in the OP have won or have been close to winning several trophy hunting leagues/competitions on these forums and can be considered to be very good trophy hunters. Having a ''good profile'' has nothing to do with that. If I'd start a new profile today and keep grinding and practising games like Gran Turismo 5 and Persona 4 Arena, I'd eventually get both platinums, no doubt about that. I could add some easier games to that profile and not start a new game before finishing the other. After a while I'd have a profile with +/- 30 games, 2 super rare platinum trophies and a completion percentage of 100%. Do I have a ''good profile'' by then? Yes, I'd have a lovely profile! Would that mean I'm a good trophy hunter then? No, it wouldn't. Being a good trophy hunter doesn't only mean you have to be able to 100% every game you play, it also means that you are able to compete with and beat other trophy hunters with a strategy that works for you. Grinding out games like Gran Turismo 5 during such contests means you'll definitely lose that contest so just having a ''good profile'' doesn't mean you're also a good trophy hunter.

Well said Lucas. You took the words right out of my mouth. 

Edited by Kent10201

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

I looked at the old one EpicNogg linked. If you guys are considering profiles like that elite, mine must be your god.

I believe Jem just made a mistake with what profile he linked, if so she is well overqualified to be competing. Not sure what you mean by yours being "God" when she has 40+ more platinums than you. Even though she has 60 UR trophies she's still qualified to participate as an elite

Oh so that's what you mean, you have over 400 UR trophies. Very impressive but obviously that's not the only thing you need to be an elite, as stated by Jem she's also got previous trophy hunter league wins under her belt. I don't see a reason for her not to be qualified :hmm:

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1