Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

7 hours ago, Phil said:

That's not how a conversation works son. Just because somebody is saying something you don't like, doesn't mean you get to silence them. This isn't communist USSR or Nazi Germany.

Man, kids these days are surprising me with their way of thinking almost on a daily basis.

Bubbles are becoming more and more the norm. Trying to convince someone that they're in a bubble is pretty hard though.

Honestly, I thought the the use of the word elite was sarcastic before reading the thread. I'm still under the belief that it's sarcastic.

I won't be joining, but I wish all the competitors luck and hope you have fun.

Edited by kuuhaku
Autocorrect
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone who has joined the bench so far. I didn't expect there to be so much interest in this thread so quickly, so I added a new drafting rule:

8. The final draft round must consist entirely of the bench. If the bench becomes empty during the draft, the remaining Elite will be able to choose whoever.

Also, Andrea and Rach now have *s next to their names to indicate that they can't replay games on their second accounts for points.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

I'll be the first person to say that I don't consider myself even remotely elite.

Not to mention the fact that @Wdjat Prinny Doods is listed as a captain. Come on guys, we all should know to not take it serious once he was mentioned as elite. :P

You'll be glad to know I'll be the second person to not consider you even remotely elite. ;) xD

And yeh, still reckon this is a massive joke where on the day of the event Prinny and Jem reveal they teamed up to fool us and the whole thread is a joke on you and I, the two people who reluctantly bought that Prinny .... Prinny was an elite. :P

• Like 3

I thought this was only going to be Elite players only. Instead, it seems like a nice twist on the THTL.

I will recuse myself from participation. I don't want to drag any team down with my inability to secure trophies, as I won't be able to keep up with what I am sure will be a high level of competition.

However, I love scoring and counting, so if you need admin help, @jem12345, I'll be willing to help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Enma8910 said:

Sounds like a great idea. Bench me please!

4 hours ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Bench me please! :3

You've been added!

6 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I thought this was only going to be Elite players only. Instead, it seems like a nice twist on the THTL.

I will recuse myself from participation. I don't want to drag any team down with my inability to secure trophies, as I won't be able to keep up with what I am sure will be a high level of competition.

However, I love scoring and counting, so if you need admin help, @jem12345, I'll be willing to help.

Thanks for your help! I added you to the admin list. More details will come as the event gets closer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So let us see if any of the bastions of PSNP Trophy hunting “ Elite “ are really here to play. BENCH ME and lets see who can really handle a true “ Anti Elite “ on their side.

In other words, who's willing to sacrifice their dignity for a win :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

So after reading the amusing bio's of the Elite I feel it is time for me to finally add my thoughts, but just incase you don't know me, let me introduce myself.

Cjshaitan, a true trophy hunting enigma, equal parts generous and cold, random and unpredictable, relaxed and lethal. The Sensei of Shame known for his sharp tongue, dry humour, loose morals and low tolerance for B.S stands apart from the “ elite “. He represents everything the “ elite “ fear, inspiring jealously, loathing and often outbursts of sheer frustration. He hails from a dangerous new breed of trophy hunters not confined by the egotistical compulsion to obtain ultra rare trophies to hang on a suffocated profile constantly in fear of completion rate. Holding an unparalleled 28 ultra rare trophies over 118 platinums his is a player that embraces the triple stack while laughing at those reaffirming their validity through second accounts. Cj earned his title through every conceivable genre and language, from Disney Infinity to Galgun, the true Sensei of Shame not a self proclaimed pretender. 

A pedigree unrivalled in the last two years his heritage includes founding member of the trophy hunting death squad ( so named by the beast of PSNP ) Team Irrumabo non est Datum, C2 League Co-founder, Winner of 2 Teams Leagues, Silver League Winner THL, and the instigator of 30 Plats in 30 Days. 

Holding 70 Plats in 2016, currently 30 in 2017 and the scalps of everyone of the “ elite “ ( well all those that have dared to stand before him at least - including the beast ). This is no pretender to the crown. Welcome if you will the true “ Anti Elite “ Cjshaitan.

So let us see if any of the bastions of PSNP Trophy hunting “ Elite “ are really here to play. BENCH ME and lets see who can really handle a true “ Anti Elite “ on their side.

So would this be a good thing or a bad thing that you joined? :P :awesome:

36 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

So would this be a good thing or a bad thing that you joined? :P :awesome:

Probably bad, but then that's the gamble right ?

Edit : I just realised you were an Elite so let me please rephrase that 

" Probably bad, but then that's the gamble right Sir " 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

So after reading the amusing bio's of the Elite I feel it is time for me to finally add my thoughts, but just incase you don't know me, let me introduce myself.

Cjshaitan, a true trophy hunting enigma, equal parts generous and cold, random and unpredictable, relaxed and lethal. The Sensei of Shame known for his sharp tongue, dry humour, loose morals and low tolerance for B.S stands apart from the “ elite “. He represents everything the “ elite “ fear, inspiring jealously, loathing and often outbursts of sheer frustration. He hails from a dangerous new breed of trophy hunters not confined by the egotistical compulsion to obtain ultra rare trophies to hang on a suffocated profile constantly in fear of completion rate. Holding an unparalleled 28 ultra rare trophies over 118 platinums his is a player that embraces the triple stack while laughing at those reaffirming their validity through second accounts. Cj earned his title through every conceivable genre and language, from Disney Infinity to Galgun, the true Sensei of Shame not a self proclaimed pretender. 

A pedigree unrivalled in the last two years his heritage includes founding member of the trophy hunting death squad ( so named by the beast of PSNP ) Team Irrumabo non est Datum, C2 League Co-founder, Winner of 2 Teams Leagues, Silver League Winner THL, and the instigator of 30 Plats in 30 Days. 

Holding 70 Plats in 2016, currently 30 in 2017 and the scalps of everyone of the “ elite “ ( well all those that have dared to stand before him at least - including the beast ). This is no pretender to the crown. Welcome if you will the true “ Anti Elite “ Cjshaitan.

You've been added. Again, if anyone would like a truck of salt on their team, be my guest.

• Like 3

Well, thanks to the new rule, Andrea will unfortunately be unable to compete. She doesn't have the money to both give out prizes and buy new games to compete (which is perfectly understandable). What does this mean?

• Andrea is no longer giving out the prizes (because who would donate to an event they're not participating in?)
  • Two people moved up in the draft (yay?)
  • I will have to handle the prizes now. I haven't decided on them yet, but they'll unfortunately be much lower than before.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just now, PhantomOfThorns said:

Don't worry Jem, I know I don't speak for everyone but some of us are just here for a fun friendly competition. Prizes aren't as important as winning... fairly :P

Agreed. Why not just get rid of prizes so she can compete. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

Though I hate to lose one of our Elites it is also important to note that Jem said Andrea also has the issue of not having the quantity of new games to play that don't cross with her old account (which again to reiterate is completely understandable, games are damn expensive).

That is true but glad the rule of just using a new account just to replay games already played was put in place. Gives fairness for those people who've already played all the crappy games and can't use them again as well. 

• Like 1