Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

8 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I would have loved to have you on my team but I'm actually going to be dropping out of this. I don't like how this thread has turned into some nonsensical "Elite" vs "Anti-Elite" feud just because some egos got hurt by the use of the word Elite. As some have said it wasn't meant to mean anything serious and mostly used to add some dramatic flair not to say that anyone here was actually better than anyone else. Also once anyone saw my name on the list they should have had a nice laugh and said "ok, ok jem doesn't literally  mean the elite of PSNP (although I'm still going to punch @zajac9999 and @MStalker58 in the face for saying that publicly about me :P ). So yeah this seems to be turning into something I don't want to be a part so I'm out doods. *Drops mic,  heads to the Prinny juice bar*

*Picks up mic* Are you sure you want out? Those who didn't take it as a joke shouldn't ruin it for the rest of us, so it sucks that something like that is driving you away. I know I am not participating as a player, only as an admin, but I also know this event will not be the same without us being graced by the presence of a Prinny. @Wdjat Prinny Doods

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I would have loved to have you on my team but I'm actually going to be dropping out of this. I don't like how this thread has turned into some nonsensical "Elite" vs "Anti-Elite" feud just because some egos got hurt by the use of the word Elite. As some have said it wasn't meant to mean anything serious and mostly used to add some dramatic flair not to say that anyone here was actually better than anyone else. Also once anyone saw my name on the list they should have had a nice laugh and said "ok, ok jem doesn't literally  mean the elite of PSNP (although I'm still going to punch @zajac9999 and @MStalker58 in the face for saying that publicly about me :P ). So yeah this seems to be turning into something I don't want to be a part so I'm out doods. *Drops mic,  heads to the Prinny juice bar*

I have run out of likes unfortunately, but just wanted to say I respect your decision to leave Prinny, I think this thread is really starting to ramp up with some of the most hilarious (and self deprecating) prose I have read in a while. Satire is obviously subjective and can be taken on any level you so wish. 

And for us commonfolk another "elite" has fallen, but stay vigilant and let us not celebrate yet. There are still 11 remaining ......... at this stage.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cjshaitan said:

I have run out of likes unfortunately, but just wanted to say I respect your decision to leave Prinny, I think this thread is really starting to ramp up with some of the most hilarious (and self deprecating) prose I have read in a while. Satire is obviously subjective and can be taken on any level you so wish. 

And for us commonfolk another "elite" has fallen, but stay vigilant and let us not celebrate yet. There are still 11 remaining ......... at this stage.

Why dont you keep quite for a while. This has been your strategy all along. Getting rid of your competition before you're even in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

It's cool Dood. I understand. The"Elite" are being pinned as the "bad guys" in what is supposed to be a friendly competition between trophy hunters.

Ah well, we'll get our shot to team up one of these days! xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jem12345 said:

That's exactly what it is, dramatic flare. I wasn't trying to get anyone offended. Just poor word choice. At this point, the haters have come and left, and the match against cj is just a friendly grudge match seemingly blown out of proportion to hype people up. Neither of of are actually angry at each other (at least I'm not). As our challenge suggests, we're just two egotistical trophy hunters who want to test our skills in a unique 1v1. No ill will behind it.

If you still want to leave, I won't stop you, but I ask that you at least take a moment to reconsider and see this thread for what it truly is: a friendly competition between who I feel are the best trophy hunters on the forums. (Also, as a huge fan of juice, I have to know. What does Prinny Juice taste like?)

Can't say I believe that man, that plat race seems to be in response to the cj's ridiculous Anti- Elite rhetoric and that plat race seems to fuel it honestly so not really sure why you decided to stroke his ego by having it. The intro on that thread basically suggest you made that race in response to it so I'm still staying out but it seems this thread has been tainted into something that isn't going to go with the intended purpose of the competition which doesn't sound fun to me dood (As for what Prinny Juice taste like that is secret only for us pennies to know :P )

2 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Yeah sure, that's the reason you are dropping out. ;) We all know that you are just scared of inevitably losing to me. All this time I thought you were a Prinny, turns out you are actually a chicken. :P

P.S: You might want to change your name and avatar so people don't continue to think you are a Prinny. Time to accept what you really are dood. 

*Adds @MStalker58 to my hit list dood*

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Can't say I believe that man, that plat race seems to be in response to the cj's ridiculous Anti- Elite rhetoric and that plat race seems to fuel it honestly so not really sure why you decided to stroke his ego by having it. The intro on that thread basically suggest you made that race in response to it so I'm still staying out but it seems this thread has been tainted into something that isn't going to go with the intended purpose of the competition which doesn't sound fun to me dood (As for what Prinny Juice taste like that is secret only for us pennies to know :P )

As we've both ducked out of this, want to join me at the Retiree Florida Beach House, we've got Prinny Juice on tap ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Yeah, calling yourself an Anti-Elite is a little ridiculous, but I respect where cj is coming from. Someone who is seen by most as a stronger trophy hunter than me is not recognized as an Elite just because he doesn't meet one of the requirements. Since it seems like he really wants to become a Captain, I decided to have some fun with the situation. Most people understand that Anti-Elite is one big joke and are just having a good time.

If you haven't noticed from the Team League, I enjoy a healthy amount of banter when I compete. That's all this is. I still believe that this will become one of the greatest trophy events in history, and it's a shame you won't be able to be a part of it. That being said, I respect your decision and hope to see you around.

• Like 1

Well, on a lighter note, with less than 48 hours before the drafting period starts, I decided to add the draft order to the front post. The order was made in a random generator, so blame RNG if you have a bad spot. Don't worry if you're at the bottom though because you'll have the first pick every other round of the draft.

There's no time limit to invite a player, but try not to take too long. We have over fifty people to go through after all. Once you have your first team member, you're locked into this event. If anyone else wants to drop out, this is your last chance.

28 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I'm just big bad man hurting feelings and crushing the competition via words and the competition hasn't even started yet. 

I'm so good Prinny boi has left early out of fear he'll be totally embarrassed by me and my team.

I don't even have a team yet, rest assured the one I'm on will win though. It's impossible to lose when Alpha Elite Truck Stud Intimidator Trash is on the team.  

Can't wait for no one to pick me. I don't mind just being by myself Jem. 

If you want, the olympics can just be PSNP vs Me x6, I'm fine with that. 

I don't think Prinny should leave, I think he should embrace the hilarity of it all and lose to me on a public setting. 

Despite my better judgement, I added you to the bench. I can't wait to see which team you're on.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 7:04 PM, cjshaitan said:

I post before you today as a simple common hunter standing up against the great oppressive wave of 12 elites. I stand alone against the tide of great darkness, of uncontrolled power and future enslavement of the good people of PSNP. Today I make a plea for not just myself but for the greater good ..... for a better future, an inclusive future that respects you, whether you be a seasoned champion or a first time adventurer. 

In a few days the " elite " will begin a secretive drafting process to select their sacrificial trophy lambs. They will laugh in their private clubhouse as they decide who to give the nod and allow to rise to a pillar below them, earning trophies and points in their name, but always happy to dispose of them when needed. They will send private messages full of flowery words, false praise, and misleading promises of equality. They will offer the world, or so it will seem.

I will never do this. I have no power other than that of everyone of you and so I plead today. Look  past these false promises, see through the cloud of disgrace they wish to tarnish me with. Acknowledge the shackles they have placed on us common hunters. We may have to wait another month to draft a team, but we will rise together.

I will be waiting for you to join arms and unite against these purveyors of injustice. Will you wait for me ? 

Take me off the bench Jem. I'll be proudly standing along with my fellow anti - elite team mates. Glad to be working alongside with you guys @EpicNogg4 @PhantomOfThorns

@cjshaitan fighting!!

Edited by azlanslayer
  • Like 3

On 16.02.2017 at 9:02 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I would have loved to have you on my team but I'm actually going to be dropping out of this. I don't like how this thread has turned into some nonsensical "Elite" vs "Anti-Elite" feud just because some egos got hurt by the use of the word Elite. As some have said it wasn't meant to mean anything serious and mostly used to add some dramatic flair not to say that anyone here was actually better than anyone else.

Well said, I think the same. I joined this event in order to make it more fun with more participants, I dont think of myself as a better trophy hunter than others just because I got some URs here and there. I dont intend to win and I simply hope it will be fun to follow for as many PSNP members as possible ;) Good luck to all participants and great work on creating this event @jem12345

PS. It will look nicer with some kind of banner in the first post.

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 3