Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

6 hours ago, azlanslayer said:

Take me off the bench Jem. I'll be proudly standing along with my fellow anti - elite team mates. Glad to be working alongside with you guys @EpicNogg4 @PhantomOfThorns

@cjshaitan fighting!!

How about you let the fighting do the talking and you guys form a team. 

So you 4+ 2 more, I'm sure you can find others to join you guys and you guys can win

What better way to stick it to the elites then forming your own team and crushing the competition?

Jem please let these men form a team outside of the draft, have one 'Anti-Elite' team and have the captain be cj.

Actions speak louder than words bois and you guys have a chance to bring some serious action to the table and win some money... + you make the competition even more exciting for me as the unlikeable villain on the bench. ;) 

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

How about you let the fighting do the talking and you guys form a team. 

So you 4+ 2 more, I'm sure you can find others to join you guys and you guys can win

What better way to stick it to the elites then forming your own team and crushing the competition?

Jem please let these men form a team outside of the draft, have one 'Anti-Elite' team and have the captain be cj.

Actions speak louder than words bois and you guys have a chance to bring some serious action to the table and win some money... + you make the competition even more exciting for me as the unlikeable villain on the bench. ;) 

The Anti-Elite can compete IF cj wins our plat race. If their team is so strong, their captain must be able to perform, right?

• Like 1

Just now, PhantomOfThorns said:

aside from all the banter that this thread has become known for I was just re-reading the rules and saw something at the bottom which I'm not sure was mentioned. I want to give a shout to @Triicky913 who seems to have generously donated to the prize pool of this event. He is one of the most selfless and generous people that I have ever known and his contributions to the events on these forums are no exception. I just figured some love deserves to be sent his way :)

Well said. Thanks Triicky :)

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Jem asked me to kick off the draft. My first choice is zomb1e_Kira who accepts. 

Take it away Mr. Unknown

Your team has been updated. Just so everyone knows, you can move to the next person of the draft as soon as a team member is confirmed. No need to wait for me.

1 hour ago, PhantomOfThorns said:

aside from all the banter that this thread has become known for I was just re-reading the rules and saw something at the bottom which I'm not sure was mentioned. I want to give a shout to @Triicky913 who seems to have generously donated to the prize pool of this event. He is one of the most selfless and generous people that I have ever known and his contributions to the events on these forums are no exception. I just figured some love deserves to be sent his way :)

There's a shout out about a page back. Thanks again @Triicky913!