big_bob002

Not too many Soma fans?

54 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2018 at 9:36 AM, fastflowdaman said:

Story-wise this is one of the best (if not the best) horror games I've ever played. There is a puzzle platformer that uses a very similar topic as a background narrative.

I'd recommend not to do that. While the story indeed is the main draw, the puzzles are interesting enough and imo there's no reason to use a guide if you 1) use your brain and 2) like in any game with adventure elements, check everything meticulously.

Spending some time in the apartment - sure, getting stuck there - can't see why (given you enjoy puzzle/adventure games).

All right! When I pop it in, I'll begin without a guide!

I don't have too much free time so I tried last weekend, reached about half of the story. Nice game.

I'm playing on Safe mode and it's very funny that still I'm very cautious every time I hear monsters around and turn on all the lights 😋

I just finished it, I gotta say, one of the best survival horror that I've ever played, but it could be the heat of the moment, I'll digest better the story and think more about it to see if it really is all this.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:33 AM, JPageMartin36 said:

Possibly. I thought I opened all the cupboards anyway. I picked up some keys, rattled the door, went on the cpu, opened curtaind, dvd player, phone, went in bathroom, endless other permutations. Just not sure it's my sort of game tbh. 

The gameplay is design is no winner, for sure, and I even stopped playing for a couple months. I had to push through, and I'm so glad I did. The story is incredible, and I still think about it to this day.