Who Is Your Favorite Comedic Actor?

marvelboy10

I tend to like TV actors a little more since they're normally in my life for years. Neil Flynn has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

David Hyde Pierce's years on Frasier is probably my favorite comedic performance ever.

I'm also a pretty big fan of Garret Dillahunt, it's a shame he doesn't work more.

But for big name actors, I have to go with Andy Samberg. That guy has such amazing chemistry with damn near every actor he works worth. It's mind blowing trying to figure out how he pulls it off. Most actors are lucky to find one or two people they have great chemistry with. Samberg has multiple.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I tend to like TV actors a little more since they're normally in my life for years. Neil Flynn has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

This I agree with.

Robin Williams, along with Jim Carrey has always been a favorite of mine since I was young. Neil Flynn and Ben Stiller are a couple from more recent times that I've favored.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a Comedic Actor but he does Stand Up shows, He's name is Carl Baron and he's an Australian comedian.

If you guys ever have any time, search him up he's pretty much. Might not like him because of the Australian inside jokes. 

Adam Sandler

TOTALLY FUCKING KIDDING, I don't think he has ever been funny. Ever. His jokes are the worst kind of dry and he has zero range. Every character he portrays is identical.

I agree with Jim Carrey. His skits on "In Living Color" had me absolutely dying laughing (if you have not seen it, you need to see Jim Carrey's "Vanilla Ice" skit!

HOWEVER, absolute favorite has to be John Cleese. "The Life of Brian" and "Holy Grail" are the two funniest films ever!

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's a three-way toss-up between Gene Wilder, John Candy, and Jim Carrey. All men of seemingly infinite comedic ingenuity, but also capable of genuine pathos if a situation demands it.They've got it all; it's just pretty mood-dependent which one I prefer.

(Oh, and while he's not really an "actor" as such, I'd like to give a shout out to Wally Boag, whose stage act is literally jaw-dropping in its rapidfire multifariousness.)

• Like 1