NIOH 1 Million XP in 30 minutes

Majedexe

Hi this is an easy xp farm for the mid-high levels in NIOH.

all you have to do is to acquire Himorogi Fragment as shortcut to travel to the main map and start the mission and go to the dead body and collect the soulstone and repeat the process. after you collect 50 soulstones use them all to get 1,000,000.

I hope it helps 

thank you 

Edited by I-Ersto-I
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

While this seems useful, your estimate of 30 minutes to gain 50 soulstones seems sanguine. On the contrary, it seems like it could take twice that, given load times and the like. That might not be a dealbreaker, of course, but it's worth noting.

you get 2 souls per run and when I tried it 2 hours earlier ( with timer )I got 54 soulstones in 30 minutes 

Edited by I-Ersto-I

6 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

No it's not. 

It's just advertising that has nothing to do with your video content and it could be cut down on video length. 

This is the default settings. Why is it such a big problem? :rolleyes:

Back to the topic... Yeah, it could be of help for many players, but also time consuming as if the game didn't suck time out your life enough. :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

No it's not. 

It's just advertising that has nothing to do with your video content and it could be cut down on video length. 

Yes, it is. Whether you like it or not that is something that happens with all shares that you upload. Skip the first one and don't watch the end. Focus on the actual relevant part in between the two lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brawler said:

Yes, it is. Whether you like it or not that is something that happens with all shares that you upload. Skip the first one and don't watch the end. Focus on the actual relevant part in between the two lol.

Well I've uploaded plenty of clips and they don't have that logo at all. 

Hm, its maybe good push at this point in the story , but i was overpowered because of doing all sidemissions anyways. And Endgame stuff its not really useful anymore because you get more amrita in shorter time by just playing it.

Like i said , maybe useful for some people who need little push to progress , but i personaly dont think its necessary.

31 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Hm, its maybe good push at this point in the story , but i was overpowered because of doing all sidemissions anyways. And Endgame stuff its not really useful anymore because you get more amrita in shorter time by just playing it.

Like i said , maybe useful for some people who need little push to progress , but i personaly dont think its necessary.

Yeah I agree with you 

22 hours ago, Xionx said:

Could be useful if one or two of these soulstones gives enough Amrita to fully recharge the Living Weapon during a bossfight.

• 1 month later...