Let's reveal the 12 Deals of Christmas !

tw34kfr34ky

12 is probably FC3 indeed. Shame I just bought Sleeping Dogs. Should I wait for this before I buy FC3? I'm still young to PlayStation, what can you guys tell me about previous deals? Would it be worth the wait? I'm dieing to get FC3.. :D

Thats up to you,if you have enough games to keep you busy until then i would wait.

last year it was mostly around 30% off of the price or you get all the dlc with it for the regular game price.

this year its almost all brand new games so i dont expect too big discounts

you also have to keep in mind its just a discount on the psn store,most likely you can buy the disk version cheaper on some webshops.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

Thats up to you,if you have enough games to keep you busy until then i would wait.

last year it was mostly around 30% off of the price or you get all the dlc with it for the regular game price.

this year its almost all brand new games so i dont expect too big discounts

you also have to keep in mind its just a discount on the psn store,most likely you can buy the disk version cheaper on some webshops.

Okay thanks. I think I prefer to have FC3 on disc and I can probably buy it cheaper in web stores.

I'm just going to wait, maybe there are other deals which are better. :)

Yup, I don't see it on the American PSStore either. It certainly must be exclusive to Europe, which sucks even though I have no space on my PS3 to get digital games.

I wouldn't complain really once you compare the PSN store prices you guys get a better deal year round... *comparing AU to US can't speak for the UK prices though*

Also I wouldn't say Europe since last I checked Australia and New Zealand weren't a part of Europe, PAL region would be more correct.

Missed out on Tokyo Jungle so instead of $10.65 or whatever it was I'll have to pay $19.95 as for everything else nothing really interests me since I'd rather the physical copies where available.

I wouldn't complain really once you compare the PSN store prices you guys get a better deal year round... *comparing AU to US can't speak for the UK prices though*

Also I wouldn't say Europe since last I checked Australia and New Zealand weren't a part of Europe, PAL region would be more correct.

Missed out on Tokyo Jungle so instead of $10.65 or whatever it was I'll have to pay $19.95 as for everything else nothing really interests me since I'd rather the physical copies where available.

I see, that is interesting to know.

• 7 months later...