Advice for Speedy Thing Goes in Trophy

voyager49

53 minutes ago, voyager49 said:

The glitch for the Speedy Thing Goes in Trophy has been fixed. I have spent numerous runs trying to get this trophy and although I feel it should have popped several times, no success. Please list tips or strategies that worked for you. Thanks!!!

I remember that I had to play the level through a few times to get to know the layout. You don't have a lot of room for error, so knowing the next step in the puzzle goes a long way. Keep trying and you'll get it! I think I timed my run that the trophy popped on and it was like roughly 23 minutes and some odd seconds. It's very possible.

Use a flying character or vehicle. You can skip a few rooms that way.

Also, you can still use the glitch as long as you haven't used any extra characters in your game but only the base stuff. Delete the game, reinstall the base game and stop the update. I already used a few newer characters so I had to download the updates, luckily I remembered that I had Doc Brown and his Flying Time Train.

6 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Use a flying character or vehicle. You can skip a few rooms that way.

Also, you can still use the glitch as long as you haven't used any extra characters in your game but only the base stuff. Delete the game, reinstall the base game and stop the update. I already used a few newer characters so I had to download the updates, luckily I remembered that I had Doc Brown and his Flying Time Train.

Unfortunately they made it so you can only play your save file on the latest patch, so if you want to do the glitch you need to do it on a new game. This happened to me, I deleted the game data, stopped the patch, tried to access my save file and was told I needed the latest patch.

On topic, if you have the money for the Superman model, I highly recommend him, as he can get the puzzles done faster, and he can end the fire room early with his ice breath. Other than that, you need to know the level off by heart. Having the upgrade so the vehicle follows you helps too. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On February 21, 2017 at 8:14 AM, voyager49 said:

Everyone thanks for the thoughts. I will try to chase this again soon. 

Did you get it? I bought this half price in the Smyths sale (until 6 November 2017)

I found speedy thing goes in easy with the only extra fun pack I bought, which was Lego Ninjago Zane and his Flying Vehicle.

Got the platinum, and enjoyed it so much, Ijust bought the PS3 disc from ebay to do it all again. 

Zane also helped me get a number of extra minikits, which made that trophy a breeze.

• 4 months later...

I am on Patch 1.00 I haven't updated the game I bought it used I tried doing the glitch it didn't work can I not do it on 1.00? I also have only used the main 4 base characters. When I saved and Exited and rejoined it brought be back to the beginning of the level. Do I have to beat the level first then do it on a second run or what? Also my Update is downloaded but not installed I don't know if that's an issue.

Edited by ThisAintRuff