Any missable trophies?

Yavieh

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Technically no, but the trophies for completing the Community Center or buying all the Joja Co. Perks cannot be done on the same file. You'll have to do one on one file, and then the other on a 2nd.

Not true, you can do what I'm doing. Get a community pack guide and just collect the items through the seasons but DONT turn them in. When you have 135,000 gold back your save to cloud. Buy ALL joja stuff pop trophy, reload save from cloud and then turn in your community packages and continue on.

Edited by TigressLion

While they are not technically missable, if you don't watch the cooking channel on the tv every Monday (I think it is on Mondays at least), you will miss out on recipe and then you have to wait 2 years for that recipe to appear again.  Unless you get lucky and end up with it on a re-run (Wednesdays I believe).

14 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

Can you still get the crab pot recipe if you don't pick the option to get it after getting fishing to level 5? Becuse if you can't then it would make the craft every item trophy unattainable..

Yes, I mean the options were either " Fish worth 25% more. " or " Resources required to craft crab pots reduced." anyway.

I don't know exactly when you'll get it, but just keep leveling up your fishing.