Release date announced and no more F2P

totallycrushed

Eurogamer article

Stylised hero shooter Drawn to Death will drop onto the PlayStation Store on 4th April.

First announced back in December 2014, Drawn to Death was initially planned as a free-to-play game, but will now launch with a traditional price tag. In the US, it will sell for $19.99 - we're still waiting for a UK price.

Thoughts on the added price tag? I'm not too happy about it since I have a trophy or two unlocked from the Limited Access period and now completion is behind a 20€ paywall.

17 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Eurogamer article

Thoughts on the added price tag? I'm not too happy about it since I have a trophy or two unlocked from the Limited Access period and now completion is behind a 20€ paywall.

Actually that trophy list was a one time thing and will no longer be accessible, even when the game launches. Here is the source link.

Edited by skateak

49 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

If that's true then Jaffe can choke on his game :D The servers were empty when the Limited Access period was running and the trophies were ridiculously grindy.

It is 100% true, Check out the forum post in the link I posted.

52 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

If that's true then Jaffe can choke on his game :D The servers were empty when the Limited Access period was running and the trophies were ridiculously grindy.

This was made pretty clear when the Limited Access was given and clarified again when they announced that the Limited Access was coming to an end. It's the whole reason I never started it.

• Like 1

After him just giving up on Twisted Metal, the one with really shitty terrible servers I had long lost faith in him. Jaffe can be cool but he is really a natural born bastard. Drawn 2 Death also crappy. Im surprised Jaffe has gone so low.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

After him just giving up on Twisted Metal, the one with really shitty terrible servers I had long lost faith in him. Jaffe can be cool but he is really a natural born bastard. Drawn 2 Death also crappy. Im surprised Jaffe has gone so low.

It's so sad. I loved the guy and I loved the dev diaries in his YT channel with the PS3 Twisted Metal.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2017 at 2:46 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It's more than likely Sony's fault. Look at what happened to dev Zipper and the Resistance franchise.