Naughty Dog deleted the Crushing Coop 3 stars re-evaluation thread

Yes, like you have just read, Naughty Dog deleted the thread in which a lot of players were politely asked about a re-evaluation of the times to get 3 stars on Crushing.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4

I will try to do my best to solve the stages 2 and 4 with 3 stars. Stages 6, 8 and 10 have been solved for now. Also, I am very close to get stage 2.

The main problem with stage 4 is the so little time frame to kill Avery, the 2nd hardest boss to kill after El Dorado Disciple.

5 minutes ago, Parker said:

I have a feeling a lot of players weren't asking so "nicely."

Parker 

Pretty much everyone posting in it was being at least civil about what they were saying.  If everyone was being an ass then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was just deleted,  but they basically are just giving the middle finger to everyone who was commenting nicely and trying to give constructive feedback about it.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Parker said:

I have a feeling a lot of players weren't asking so "nicely."

Parker 

You know, be "politically" correct sometimes is being an [edited my moderation] . They force you to buy microtransactions because of them that difficulty level is unplayable and I say this with a lot of experience in this mode.  With them you will fail 85% of the times and those boosters can only be used 1 single time, so probably money wasted. Then you must go there with your trousers down begging? . It's so funny. 

They just deleted this because they realized the people had reason and there were a lot of votes. No more reasons. 

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

You know, be "politically" correct sometimes is being an [edited my moderation] . They force you to buy microtransactions because of them that difficulty level is unplayable and I say this with a lot of experience in this mode.  With them you will fail 85% of the times and those boosters can only be used 1 single time, so probably money wasted. Then you must go there with your trousers down begging? . It's so funny. 

They just deleted this because they realized the people had reason and there were a lot of votes. No more reasons. 

I dunno but this response just proved his point. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, harsly said:

I don't know the full story behind this but it seems like a really dick move, and it shouldn't be shrugged off just because it's Naughty Dog.

Truth, ultimate truth. They get way too much leeaway. Community wise, they have apparantly ruined ALL of their games with MP: U2, U3, TLOU, and U4. It's hard to go back to TLOU with its technical broken team rotation system, flawed map rotation, and pay to win weapons theme. I was forced to buy these weapons 2-3yrs later, and it made things feel more balanced gp wise, which is bad. There's still the other issues to.

ND were never the best devs for consumer feedback. The livestreams they've done is irrelevant, thats just promoting their games. The only real cool thing they've done is play together events (and them Jak goggles in UC3 MP). XP boost weekends and holidays should be standard, so im not praising them on that. ND isnt Psyonix or Techland. Just because they make games you like dont mean they're gods or really passionate about their fan's feedback. They lie consistently to.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 4

ND probably set those times for a reason, whether it was the designers themselves who beat the time, or they took the fastest time of a game tester. The trophy isn't impossible. They set the time for a particular reason.

Though I do find rude to shut down a thread for feedback. Unless, it was getting too heated amongst the poster, then I would understand. Honestly, they should have just made a statement saying why they set the times the way they did and be done with the issue rather than just shutting it down and turning the other way. 

• Like 1

Yeah they're out of their minds, I got the first 10 trophies and immediately said "nope" with the final 2. These DLC trophies were far better than past games (most of them are obtainable in a reasonable amount of time) but Naughty Dog still hasn't fully understood how to make a DLC trophy list. The last two trophies required for playing on Crushing difficulty shouldn't even be trophies as the requirements are way too tedious and have too many requirements for being DLC trophies. Here's hopes the next Uncharted 4 DLC trophies aren't a complete mess. :dunno:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gage said:

Pretty much everyone posting in it was being at least civil about what they were saying.  If everyone was being an ass then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was just deleted,  but they basically are just giving the middle finger to everyone who was commenting nicely and trying to give constructive feedback about it.  

4 hours ago, er_campanario said:

Maybe that was the case and everyone was being civil, however my experience with moderating, especially game forums, tells me that is very unlikely. I think it is more likely that there were multiple posts deleted (possibly before most people following the thread could even see them) and users continued to break the rules so the thread was eventually deleted. I know that has happened plenty of times here, I've deleted a thread and got a PM asking why and when I said I had already deleted multiple posts the other user had no idea. 

Again, I could be wrong but I'm not going to throw Naughty Dog under the bus without hearing all the facts, so far we only have the story from one side.

Parker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gage said:

They set the times before they nerfed stuff into the ground, and then made no adjustments to the goal time to compensate for the changes that make it much harder.  They basically went from originally being "run 100 meters in under this time"  to now being "run 100 meters with your legs tied together under the same original time". 

more like run 100 meters up hill over barbed and razor wire with your arms and legs amputated

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

It's been put back up it seems. I think what happened is someone reported it as inappropriate so it was put under review. The fight continues...

Sometimes saying a truth hurts more than to say some bad words! They are accustomed only to compliments ...