Naughty Dog deleted the Crushing Coop 3 stars re-evaluation thread

2 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Actually (as someone who just achieved Crushing ...It post-patch), it is not doable for even those most skilled players without running into luck. The ND testers/devs cannot currently complete these times... NO GROUP can without the use of some sort of glitch or a huge dose of luck. Also, marketing is involved in this decision ($$$) as developers are usually gamers and hate the same things we hate, but it's their job to follow non-gaming CEOs' orders and deadlines. This means having times on Crushing that are not even remotely playtested with the current slew of nerfs/changes.

I dare ANYONE right now (as of this time of this post until the next patch, if they make it easier) to post a video getting 3 stars RIGHT NOW, for all 10 stages. If ND, you, or anyone doesn't than this issue is done. It's already been supported by some of the best UC4 players in the world (who don't care about trophies and already have Crushing) and it seems it also has the backing of MANY UC4 trophy hunters who are just asking for the trophy to be challenging NOT completely impossible (for all 10 stages).

I believe this is a blatant cash grab (one use-boosters, DLC guns) and they will make the 3 stars much easier when the online revenue starts to level off. What's my proof? The only comment a dev has given towards this topic is: Have you considered buying more boosters?

You've got to be kidding me... gamers are always treated like whiny babies, but, at this point, we are being seen as OCD idiots with open wallets. Predatory profit is not good and I'm very ashamed at ND for allowing their fanbase to be treated like this.

In any event, the post is back up. I have a feeling they were going to balance this anyways (as I said), however, they need the $$$ first so I suggest everyone spend all their yearly income on One Use Booster Packs! Fuck yourself and your family! You need to have Cheaper Mysticals! =D

For starters, I wasn't aware of any nerf made to the weapons since it's been released. I don't think they are trying to be a$$es, though let's all be honest when I say that ND never gets it right when it comes to DLC trophies. Never.

6 hours ago, Juzota said:

It's so dumb that you have to cheese the game to beat it challenges. And I do not blame the players for doing so when it is the only considerable option. I think the challenges should be doable without this kind of methods. Like I said before ND really knows how to do amazing single player games, but the online staff really are clueless.

Yep. By doing these "cheesy" methods, hopefully ND's multiplayer department will address the game to make it challenging and fun not nigh impossible and frustrating. I mean look what players have to do simply to survive Warlords. I'm hoping they make it (the trophies) at least a tangible goal for casual players; don't make the trophies more difficult with artificial difficulty and untested play times made more crazy with heavy duty Survival mode changes and "hotfixes."

1 hour ago, er_campanario said:

That comment is priceless... sigh... or even worse... and not only by companies...

What I would say to them is [edited by moderation]

Wish it wasn't so. Too many gamers are entitled, vocal, and whiny whereas mature gamers may also be displeased, but don't throw a temper tantrum on the studio's forums (although this is also embarrassingly common), thus making it seem that only "fanboys" and children are the majority and the only ones who care. I wish people would try and think how they come across. Everyone's angry, but the company already has the advantage.

HOWEVER, gamers are complaisant... we let these microtransactions and paid content scourges occur =/

Edited by The_Apex_Badger

2 hours ago, Eraezr said:

What were those promises?

... I might have been wrong there. However, Ive read a comment or two somewhere complaining ND wasnt keeping up with the MP Road Map/"what they promised". Let's put this on hold for now...

On 15.2.2017 at 7:38 PM, DPatriot said:

Delete or not. Its really a shame such talented developers have become such greedy bastards. Even though every game they make is a success.

I´m personally done supporting them. 

I'm absolutely with you here.Pretty disappointed due to the fact that ND always released gorgeous games. 

The gap between putting effort in something and get rewarded properly is so nuts -.-

Why should i put like 100 hours in this stupid shit to achieve a silver trophy? lmao ^^ i grab 8 other plats in this time :D makes no sense AT ALL ^^

Nevertheless the survival mode is really good and makes a lot of with some friends. I even like to rank up and unlock new weapons and so on. But 3 stars on crushing is just ass rape without any fun. However, i deleted the game atm and will give it a try later if they patch this shit. Otherwise they won't get any dime in the future for any of their shit.

Edited by NathanDarko

On 2/14/2017 at 8:48 PM, BlindMango said:

Yeah they're out of their minds, I got the first 10 trophies and immediately said "nope" with the final 2. These DLC trophies were far better than past games (most of them are obtainable in a reasonable amount of time) but Naughty Dog still hasn't fully understood how to make a DLC trophy list. The last two trophies required for playing on Crushing difficulty shouldn't even be trophies as the requirements are way too tedious and have too many requirements for being DLC trophies. Here's hopes the next Uncharted 4 DLC trophies aren't a complete mess. :dunno:

The Crushing Survival Mode Trophies were by no means hard before the patch. They were actually quite easy (had helped well over 100 people with it, but just got sick of working on it, so sorry those I did not help in the end). As for doing it post patch. It is still very much so doable, the only thing that is hard now is killing the bosses, everything else is still the same.

You just need a good team that works together when fighting the bosses, and if you have a good team, this is how you kill the bosses (or at least how I have for speed runs post patch).

Stage 6 and Stage 8 - Everyone needs to light the boss up with the Agarwal pistol (does not matter if its a head shot or body shot) and blind firing when he is close is good way to handle it. If you do that, it is pretty easy to kill them. I mean, it takes like 1 to 3 minutes depending on the team.

Stage 2 and Stage 10 - There are 2 ways to handle this. The standard way is to use something like the China Lake (just to speed things up, but anything will do) to down the boss fast. Afterwards, the team should be using the D.C. Single Action and just head shotting him while he is down (The Agarwal and Jackal are also acceptable replacements, but not as good in this scenario).
The alternative method is rather finiky, but here it goes. Down the boss once with the China Lake and then light him up with the M14 (mainly go for head shots, but body shots are good too, but you need to shoot him A LOT). Afterwards, when he is up again, 2 team mates need to be shooting him with the M14 still, but the third person needs to land a head shot on the boss during this process with the China Lake. If all has been done well, the Boss's health bar will be reduced to 1HP by this grenade shell and 1 more bullet will finish him off.

Stage 4 and Stage 10 - Everyone on the team needs to have the Mystical Path of Indra (Not Indra's Eternity). Use a gun like the Pak-80 and just shoot the main boss heavily to damage and anger him until he captures you (you can use the Pak-80 or an RPG to kill the decoys quickly). After he captures you, the others use the Path of Indra to teleport to the captured member while they were routing the enemies to the other end of the map. When the boss is down, everyone pulls out the D.C. Single Action and head shot him as much as possible (Agarwal and Jackal are suitable substitutes too but do not work as well). You can also use the Pak-80 when he is down too, but the D.C. Single Action works better.

I hope this helps everyone. But I am no longer helping anyone with Crushing since the patch. I do not feel like training anyone in any more and honestly, most of the players I ran through Crushing pre-patch I do not see doing this now, and unlike before where I could carry the entire team solo, post-patch you need to all work together and pull your own equal amount of weight. So, I apologize for those of you that still need help. But I have 3-Starred Every level on all 4 difficulties and have helped well over 100 players with Crushing. If I play Survival Mode now, it is either only with friends on those 4 difficulties or I am playing Hardcore Mode. (Which I am looking for a 3rd Exceptional player to join my team for Hardcore Mode)

14 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Actually (as someone who just achieved Crushing ...It post-patch), it is not doable for even those most skilled players without running into luck. The ND testers/devs cannot currently complete these times... NO GROUP can without the use of some sort of glitch or a huge dose of luck. Also, marketing is involved in this decision ($$$) as developers are usually gamers and hate the same things we hate, but it's their job to follow non-gaming CEOs' orders and deadlines. This means having times on Crushing that are not even remotely playtested with the current slew of nerfs/changes.

I dare ANYONE right now (as of this time of this post until the next patch, if they make it easier) to post a video getting 3 stars RIGHT NOW, for all 10 stages. If ND, you, or anyone doesn't than this issue is done. It's already been supported by some of the best UC4 players in the world (who don't care about trophies and already have Crushing) and it seems it also has the backing of MANY UC4 trophy hunters who are just asking for the trophy to be challenging NOT completely impossible (for all 10 stages).

I believe this is a blatant cash grab (one use-boosters, DLC guns) and they will make the 3 stars much easier when the online revenue starts to level off. What's my proof? The only comment a dev has given towards this topic is: Have you considered buying more boosters?

You've got to be kidding me... gamers are always treated like whiny babies, but, at this point, we are being seen as OCD idiots with open wallets. Predatory profit is not good and I'm very ashamed at ND for allowing their fanbase to be treated like this.

In any event, the post is back up. I have a feeling they were going to balance this anyways (as I said), however, they need the $$$ first so I suggest everyone spend all their yearly income on One Use Booster Packs! Fuck yourself and your family! You need to have Cheaper Mysticals! =D

Read the post I just made lol. But yea, it is bull shit none the less dude, but it is actually still doable believe it or not.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

The Crushing Survival Mode Trophies were by no means hard before the patch. They were actually quite easy (had helped well over 100 people with it, but just got sick of working on it, so sorry those I did not help in the end). As for doing it post patch. It is still very much so doable, the only thing that is hard now is killing the bosses, everything else is still the same.

You just need a good team that works together when fighting the bosses, and if you have a good team, this is how you kill the bosses (or at least how I have for speed runs post patch).

Stage 6 and Stage 8 - Everyone needs to light the boss up with the Agarwal pistol (does not matter if its a head shot or body shot) and blind firing when he is close is good way to handle it. If you do that, it is pretty easy to kill them. I mean, it takes like 1 to 3 minutes depending on the team.

Stage 2 and Stage 10 - There are 2 ways to handle this. The standard way is to use something like the China Lake (just to speed things up, but anything will do) to down the boss fast. Afterwards, the team should be using the D.C. Single Action and just head shotting him while he is down (The Agarwal and Jackal are also acceptable replacements, but not as good in this scenario).
The alternative method is rather finiky, but here it goes. Down the boss once with the China Lake and then light him up with the M14 (mainly go for head shots, but body shots are good too, but you need to shoot him A LOT). Afterwards, when he is up again, 2 team mates need to be shooting him with the M14 still, but the third person needs to land a head shot on the boss during this process with the China Lake. If all has been done well, the Boss's health bar will be reduced to 1HP by this grenade shell and 1 more bullet will finish him off.

Stage 4 and Stage 10 - Everyone on the team needs to have the Mystical Path of Indra (Not Indra's Eternity). Use a gun like the Pak-80 and just shoot the main boss heavily to damage and anger him until he captures you (you can use the Pak-80 or an RPG to kill the decoys quickly). After he captures you, the others use the Path of Indra to teleport to the captured member while they were routing the enemies to the other end of the map. When the boss is down, everyone pulls out the D.C. Single Action and head shot him as much as possible (Agarwal and Jackal are suitable substitutes too but do not work as well). You can also use the Pak-80 when he is down too, but the D.C. Single Action works better.

I hope this helps everyone. But I am no longer helping anyone with Crushing since the patch. I do not feel like training anyone in any more and honestly, most of the players I ran through Crushing pre-patch I do not see doing this now, and unlike before where I could carry the entire team solo, post-patch you need to all work together and pull your own equal amount of weight. So, I apologize for those of you that still need help. But I have 3-Starred Every level on all 4 difficulties and have helped well over 100 players with Crushing. If I play Survival Mode now, it is either only with friends on those 4 difficulties or I am playing Hardcore Mode. (Which I am looking for a 3rd Exceptional player to join my team for Hardcore Mode)

Read the post I just made lol. But yea, it is bull shit none the less dude, but it is actually still doable believe it or not.

I'll take your word for it, but you are in an extremely elite minority my friend =P You did everything without any cheesy tactics or glitches? That's very impressive and maybe that's enough to keep everything as it is ;-]

You're certainly better than me when it comes to those bosses, looks like.

5 hours ago, MMDE said:

@madbuk where art thou?

13 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Were you trying to tag him? Name's not blue, so he won't get a notification. Let me get that for you. Yo, @madbuk, where you at? :P 

At this point, I'm just so used to Naughty Dog's constant shit that I'm not even surprised by this, thus didn't bother responding when I first read the thread.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Juzota said:

It's so dumb that you have to cheese the game to beat it challenges. And I do not blame the players for doing so when it is the only considerable option. I think the challenges should be doable without this kind of methods. Like I said before ND really knows how to do amazing single player games, but the online staff really are clueless.

I think the same bud :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

I'll take your word for it, but you are in an extremely elite minority my friend =P You did everything without any cheesy tactics or glitches? That's very impressive and maybe that's enough to keep everything as it is ;-]

You're certainly better than me when it comes to those bosses, looks like.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Yea, have done the cheesy tactics and the legit normal way. Both are doable, just depends what you are wanting to do lol. Anyone can do what I do in this, it does not take a lot of practice guys. And you just need at least 1 extremely reliable team mate and one team mate that you know can hold his own at least well enough to contribute. :)

But honestly, I hate the current patch lol, I miss being able to DESTROY the bosses really fast in extremely dumb ways xD

It was not necessary for the 3 Stars sure, but it was always entertaining boxing with a Warlord while using Shield of Aegis (you look like Nathan Raiden lmao). It became for those breif moments  Mortal Uncharted or Uncharted Kombat lol :3

6 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Do you mind posting videos of doing those stages the legit way, as of now? It would help many people.

I do not mind if I can get around to it. Between college, family matters, spending time with my Fiancee, and wrapping up Let It Die. I am quite busy atm. But if I get the chance where I am not feeling UC4 3 Star burned out and go for it. Sure, will definitely record it and post it :)

1 thing I will say though, I should not need to record anything but the boss fights really though because everything else is still pretty much the same, but yea when I get the chance, will definitely do so (will even record both method for the Djinn boss). :)

Sadly I do not know when I will be able to get to it, but will make a post letting everyone know that I have made the videos and will try to post a link when I have :)

But currently I am still UC4 Star burnt out (have not even gotten my 4 Hardcore mode runs done yet since I was so burnt out lol)

The boss runs is what we're talking about. 1-3 minutes for Stage 6 (using blindfire) right? That's something I'd like to see before they patch it again; it has to be this current version, they have already hotfixed it once since this thread began and they might make it easier (which is what I'm theorizing).

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comments

19 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

The boss runs is what we're talking about. 1-3 minutes for Stage 6 (using blindfire) right? That's something I'd like to see before they patch it again; it has to be this current version, they have already hotfixed it once since this thread began and they might make it easier (which is what I'm theorizing).

Just yesterday a group from mypst.com.br completed 4 5 6 8 9 10 together in one shot so it's totally possible to do this (or at least part of it) 

http://forum.mypst.com.br/index.php/topic/57333-mypst-nova-atualização-do-modo-survival-de-uncharted-4-dificulta-a-vida-dos-jogadores-atualizado-1502/?p=859876

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Just yesterday a group from mypst.com.br completed 4 5 6 8 9 10 together in one shot so it's totally possible to do this (or at least part of it) 

http://forum.mypst.com.br/index.php/topic/57333-mypst-nova-atualização-do-modo-survival-de-uncharted-4-dificulta-a-vida-dos-jogadores-atualizado-1502/?p=859876

About the site not all people understand portuguese :)

But it's funny people using @er_campanario method for some stages lol I've personally given up on survival mode! I dont give a damn for ND and the crap they do in online , they try to force people to buy dlc weapons or something like that but for my part they will not get a penny

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous edit.
  • Like 1

What's ridiculous is that it's been days since that post was made on their website and it still hasn't gotten any recognition from them. With over 150+ votes and being on the top of the list you'd think that they would atleast address the issue. I've never been so disgusted with a video game company. Money, is all they care about.

• Like 2

Here is a video of people getting 3 stars on stage 8. It's still possible but it is stupidly hard. 

I do want the times adjusted though, I don't even mind trophies being extremely hard but if they have to be, don't hand them out for half the effort for 2 months and then make them a lot harder for everyone who didn't do it yet.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lll said:

About the site not all people understand portuguese :)

Not relevant to understand portuguese, he only says that he got it in the first try and he thought it was easy, there is also always google translate. Point was his ID is brendogk and the latest Achiever has the same ID. Posted the link because "no proof = bullshit" 

34 minutes ago, lll said:

Edited by TheYuriG