Naughty Dog deleted the Crushing Coop 3 stars re-evaluation thread

10 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Not relevant to understand portuguese, he only says that he got it in the first try and he thought it was easy, there is also always google translate. Point was his ID is brendogk and the latest Achiever has the same ID. Posted the link because "no proof = bullshit" 

How can I believe he got the first try? "no proof = bullshit"

"
Had a little update yesterday. " says the other guy eheheheh   It must have been a ghost update.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Unnecessary call out, as a carrier myself i know how horrible it is to play something when you don't feel like it and even worse, needing to teach people because soloing is no longer possible. Just yesterday a group from mypst.com.br completed 4 5 6 8 9 10 together in one shot so it's totally possible to do this (or at least part of it) 

http://forum.mypst.com.br/index.php/topic/57333-mypst-nova-atualização-do-modo-survival-de-uncharted-4-dificulta-a-vida-dos-jogadores-atualizado-1502/?p=859876

Thanks for backing me up dude :)

Am used to getting that crap from people here and there tbh. I dnt get why people have to act like that when you are just trying to help players out. But it is what ever. But thanks again dude. If you ever want to join me and my group on Hardcore just hit me up :)

53 minutes ago, lll said:

How can I believe he got the first try? "no proof = bullshit"

"
Had a little update yesterday. " says the other guy eheheheh   It must have been a ghost update.

Just because someone does not have any proof, that does not mean it is bull shit. But sadly this seems to have become the case in the skepticism of today's society. But you should not give up on Survival Mode if you want the trophies. :)

44 minutes ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Am used to getting that crap from people here and there tbh. I dnt get why people have to act like that when you are just trying to help players out. But it is what ever. But thanks again dude. If you ever want to join me and my group on Hardcore just hit me up :)

Just because someone does not have any proof, that does not mean it is bull shit. But sadly this seems to have become the case in the skepticism of today's society. But you should not give up on Survival Mode if you want the trophies. :)

Nahh i have already the most important trophy : platinum :P

• Like 2

Damn, all these updates that keep making it harder and harder. So glad I got this done pretty quickly with @Gibbo_0113 and another friend. Even before the patch it took us a lot of tries, glad we finished it before the patch was released. Hopefully they realize it's a little too difficult and make it more fair instead of forcing you to buy all the boosters and stuff. Good luck to everyone who still needs it, with enough practice I'm sure you can all do it :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Just yesterday a group from mypst.com.br completed 4 5 6 8 9 10 together in one shot so it's totally possible to do this (or at least part of it) 

http://forum.mypst.com.br/index.php/topic/57333-mypst-nova-atualização-do-modo-survival-de-uncharted-4-dificulta-a-vida-dos-jogadores-atualizado-1502/?p=859876

Stage 2 is the most fucked along with 10; that's impressive. Did they do it without cheese tactics, main question. I know it's possible to do them, it's just not feasible for those who are not thrilled with the lack of fun when it comes to 3 Starring these stages on Crushing.

6 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Stage 2 is the most fucked along with 10; 

Stage 2 is not that hard if you know how it works.

The 3 survival waves are done quickest with 3 people running around with Speedy G 3, Prize Fighter 3 and Enhanced Radar 2.

The Siege hill can be done quickly with the M14 if you use Enhanced Radar.

The boss wave can be done a lot faster solo than in a team, so have 2 people quit the game. The remaining player needs a China Lake with 8 shells, some grenades and an Indra's Eternity. 

Just weaken him and shoot him, you should have enough time if you did the other waves fast enough. Throw your Indra at the Hunter to quickly kill him, throwing it at the boss is pointless.

This is the easiest method, but you will have to do it 3 times because 2 people end up leaving.

11 hours ago, Hielke6991 said:

Stage 2 is not that hard if you know how it works.

The 3 survival waves are done quickest with 3 people running around with Speedy G 3, Prize Fighter 3 and Enhanced Radar 2.

The Siege hill can be done quickly with the M14 if you use Enhanced Radar.

The boss wave can be done a lot faster solo than in a team, so have 2 people quit the game. The remaining player needs a China Lake with 8 shells, some grenades and an Indra's Eternity. 

Just weaken him and shoot him, you should have enough time if you did the other waves fast enough. Throw your Indra at the Hunter to quickly kill him, throwing it at the boss is pointless.

This is the easiest method, but you will have to do it 3 times because 2 people end up leaving.

Okay, that is the method me, Dragon1980, and Rudiimentalist used. The vids are posted on youtube (for stage 10).

THIS IS USING CHEESE TACTICS: PLEASE READ THE ARGUMENT. CLEAN RUNS NO CHEESE/NO GLITCHES

The bolded makes your reply, along with joey's, invalid.

Come on people. VALID, NON-CHEESY RUNS is what I'm talking about. No hanging off cliffs, or glitching the boss to die in one hit. Just playing with the way things are and the level executing normally.

Edited by Stevieboy
Politeness/Warning
  • Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 9:50 AM, The_Apex_Badger said:

Okay, that is the method me, Dragon1980, and Rudiimentalist used. The vids are posted on youtube (for stage 10).

THIS IS USING CHEESE TACTICS: PLEASE READ THE ARGUMENT. CLEAN RUNS NO CHEESE/NO GLITCHES

The bolded makes your reply, along with joey's, invalid.

Come on people. VALID, NON-CHEESY RUNS is what I'm talking about. No hanging off cliffs, or glitching the boss to die in one hit. Just playing with the way things are and the level executing normally.

You might wanna look into the newest thread 

Omg guys. Like get over it, it's just a game. I mean realistically what are you gonna do? Boycott ND? Woah that'll make a huge dent in their coffers lol. I'm not meaning to come off as a troll because I do understand it sucks.. But that's just life, sometimes things change in a way you don't want to them to. But it's still possible to get it, and it's just a game at the end of the day :)

2 minutes ago, harsly said:

No offence, but where do you think we'd be today if everyone had this kind of mentality? I think people shouldn't hold their dissatisfaction to themselves, if the people are the reason something exists in the first place. You're right, it is "just a game", but this is also "just a forum". It's not like people are rioting on the streets. :)

Ah that's fair enough :) it's just like what can you guys actually do to change this situation though ya know? 

On 19/2/2017 at 0:28 PM, lll said:

About the site not all people understand portuguese :)

But it's funny people using @er_campanario method for some stages lol I've personally given up on survival mode! I dont give a damn for ND and the crap they do in online , they try to force people to buy dlc weapons or something like that but for my part they will not get a penny

xDDDD . What is really funny is that I helped the people way more than anyone or Naughty Dog itself, all I got was nothing, just one single comment of "Thank you very much" and lots of dislikes meanwhile everyone used my method . @JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 as you can see you are not alone in how polite the gamers treated a helpful hand ;) . Where gamers would be without my stage 8 trick now... only one team in the world have managed to do without using it.  Also, for the people that call it "cheesy tactics" when this is a Survival mode and by survival means: "Survive using all means" . 

Ahhh, anyway... I will make a Youtube direct doing my 4th Hardcore Run (tomorrow I will do the 3rd) , so the peoople can see how to beat this mode on air. 

On 2/21/2017 at 5:12 PM, TheYuriG said:

You might wanna look into the newest thread 

[You might wanna tone down the patronizing tone] - Unnecessary comment and misunderstanding

Didn't watch the videos, but if it's been legit then that's good for the community. Hopefully that will help players.

22 hours ago, er_campanario said:

xDDDD . What is really funny is that I helped the people way more than anyone or Naughty Dog itself, all I got was nothing, just one single comment of "Thank you very much" and lots of dislikes meanwhile everyone used my method . @JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 as you can see you are not alone in how polite the gamers treated a helpful hand ;) . Where gamers would be without my stage 8 trick now... only one team in the world have managed to do without using it.  Also, for the people that call it "cheesy tactics" when this is a Survival mode and by survival means: "Survive using all means" . 

Ahhh, anyway... I will make a Youtube direct doing my 4th Hardcore Run (tomorrow I will do the 3rd) , so the peoople can see how to beat this mode on air. 

[Removed because I misread the post] All is well, some disagreements exist, life goes on :D

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
Extracting Venom

12 hours ago, er_campanario said:

xDDDD . What is really funny is that I helped the people way more than anyone or Naughty Dog itself, all I got was nothing, just one single comment of "Thank you very much"

Most people nowadays are ungrateful! I  help some people in rise tomb raider and i only received a thank you from a US guy...
Nothing new to me dood :)

Maybe one day i'll try those crushing/3 stars trophy...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

????????????

It sounded a little condescending, if not no worries (YuriG, you're a cool dude, I only went after the guy posting out-dated, asinine strategies)

Anyways, isn't that a Hardcore run? I don't get it... Hardcore is easier than trying to 3 Star Crushing right now. Hardcore is ENTIRELY possible because there's no time limit... you just kite and dodge and potshot.

I thought this was about the 3 stars? Now it's about if the stage can be completed period? There's some confusion ITT.

4 hours ago, lll said:

Most people nowadays are ungrateful! I  help some people in rise tomb raider and i only received a thank you from a US guy...
Nothing new to me dood :)

Maybe one day i'll try those crushing/3 stars trophy...

I'm always grateful, I don't really understand why joey said *I* was ungrateful... I didn't use his help and have the trophies. And now there's a bunch of people saying this.

I'm thankful to anyone who helps and I help whenever I can (most of the time, actually). I don't want to rejuvenate the argument (everything is still there), but this is not about gratitude AT ALL.

I have experienced what you guys are all talking about; when dealing with gamers (specifically trophy hunters) you can get used and barely get a thank you for hours of time put in to help... I don't know why this is being attributed to me by joey, but I don't have anything to thank him for.

Seriously, no joke, there are some miscommunications in this thread. Wow.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger
Grammar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

It sounded a little condescending, if not no worries (YuriG, you're a cool dude, I only went after the guy posting out-dated, asinine strategies)

Hell no, i saw some information that i thought would interest you and then i made my best to make you aware, that was all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

I'm always grateful, I don't really understand why joey said *I* was ungrateful... I didn't use his help and have the trophies. And now there's a bunch of people saying this.

I'm thankful to anyone who helps and I help whenever I can (most of the time, actually). I don't want to rejuvenate the argument (everything is still there), but this is not about gratitude AT ALL.

I have experienced what you guys are all talking about; when dealing with gamers (specifically trophy hunters) you can get used and barely get a thank you for hours of time put in to help... I don't know why this is being attributed to me by joey, but I don't have anything to thank him for.

White flag man, white flag... You recently had an argument with Joey and you misunderstood all the thing. I am not referring to you as an indirect, I speak in a general way. What I try to say is I helped everyone (and I mean everyone) and I got way more negative feedback than positive.

I just said this situation is similar to Joey's since he helped people and they didn't do anything  or start to give negative feedback after the help, as he clearly stated on the commentary. The argument you got into with him is not my business and I am not defending him in an indirect way. I am talking about myself. 

Of course yeah, I wasn't expected that everyone would say to me: YOU ROCK MAN! , RESPECT or something. But all the negative feedback I got from the people that call it cheesy and not playing properly is not fair, but hey they use it and then go to a forum saying it's cheesy and a bad playstyle. If that's your case, why do you use my strategy and then go to a forum and you start throwing bad things about it? . Really funny. Do not use it and we all are happy.  It's my personal playstyle to confront the waves in a safe way than killing a boss exposing myself to death again and again. That's what Survival means. Survive by all means and it clearly stated this on Hardcore announce description. The way that others play is not my concern, so I am not getting into an argument to anybody.

The best part is that if I release a video killing those disciple bosses in a hard way, everyone would say "You have no life" , "Go out freak" or something like that.

It doesn't matter in what way you try to help, in any way or another, you'll get always negative feedback for your effort.

But... if you are a "reputated" Youtuber like PewDiePie who plays like shit and he only does stupid things on a camera to get the people attention, then likes will rain at you.

Ohh... I love Internet forums, thank god I am only barely active here. When I read in the past commentaries written by console fanboys, game fanboys or people in general I feel the need to punch anything.

AND THEN... WE WONDER WHY COMPANIES TREAT US LIKE BABIES... 

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

White flag man, white flag... You recently had an argument with Joey and you misunderstood all the thing. I am not referring to you as an indirect, I speak in a general way. What I try to say is I helped everyone (and I mean everyone) and I got way more negative feedback than positive.

I just said this situation is similar to Joey's since he helped people and they didn't do anything  or start to give negative feedback after the help, as he clearly stated on the commentary. The argument you got into with him is not my business and I am not defending him in an indirect way. I am talking about myself. 

Of course yeah, I wasn't expected that everyone would say to me: YOU ROCK MAN! , RESPECT or something. But all the negative feedback I got from the people that call it cheesy and not playing properly is not fair, but hey they use it and then go to a forum saying it's cheesy and a bad playstyle. If that's your case, why do you use my strategy and then go to a forum and you start throwing bad things about it? . Really funny. Do not use it and we all are happy.  It's my personal playstyle to confront the waves in a safe way than killing a boss exposing myself to death again and again. That's what Survival means. Survive by all means and it clearly stated this on Hardcore announce description. The way that others play is not my concern, so I am not getting into an argument to anybody.

The best part is that if I release a video killing those disciple bosses in a hard way, everyone would say "You have no life" , "Go out freak" or something like that.

It doesn't matter in what way you try to help, in any way or another, you'll get always negative feedback for your effort.

But... if you are a "reputated" Youtuber like PewDiePie who plays like shit and he only does stupid things on a camera to get the people attention, then likes will rain at you.

Ohh... I love Internet forums, thank god I am only barely active here. When I read in the past commentaries written by console fanboys, game fanboys or people in general I feel the need to punch anything.

Well said bud :)

6 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

Ah! No worries, my friend. I definitely got a little socially paranoid. Thanks for that post, I appreciate your sincerity =]

Different playstyles that's no big deal; I just know some people are frustrated.

Olive branch extended, sorry for the hostility. I'll edit my previous posts.

I'm sure people are grateful for your help and I hope it does ease some people's stress.

8 hours ago, er_campanario said:

True that man.

13 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Anyways, isn't that a Hardcore run? I don't get it... Hardcore is easier than trying to 3 Star Crushing right now. Hardcore is ENTIRELY possible because there's no time limit... you just kite and dodge and potshot.

I thought this was about the 3 stars? Now it's about if the stage can be completed period? There's some confusion ITT.

Well I would like to state while things seem to be all calm and cool here. I would like to re-iterate on the fact here that I did not mean to necessarily direct the ungrateful part to you Badger. If I worded it as such, I do apologize and I suppose that may have happened out of frustration. And you are right, I did not help you, you have the trophies, and you did it your own way.

The main reason I got mad was you were calling my methods a Grade A load of BS and that I was just making excuses. I am a very busy person and just try to do what I can to help. As for the methods I posted, many people do the same stuff in the videos you see now a days for Boss fighting it seems as far as the Stage 2 and 4 bosses go. And I know the blind fire thing that I was talking about with the Stage 6 and 8 bosses sounds super outlandish, but I am telling you I have tried it as of the current version and it does work. Obviously head shots are vitally important for increased damage, but if you are trying to pump out a lot of shots and are either far away or blind firing, it can be difficult to get head shots in rapid succession. The body shots of course are not as useful as head shots, but they still work well enough to be efficient in what I was referring to. Of course the indra field or eldorado indicate trying to get the hell out of there, same thing with being overrun by the enemy, but if you know the right areas and have the boss to yourself with the right cover areas, you can basically ring around the rosie on the cover and blind fire the boss a CRAZY amount. Furthermore, the ungrateful part was probably coming from a mixture of what I already posted in this post as well as referring to those that I helped with UC4 b4. Like Er said, I do not need them to be like "You Rock Man", but a simple am glad to get this out of the way thanks dude for helping them with all the levels they were struggling with is not too much to ask. Rather more times than not it seemed I got some really rude responses after they finished the last level. For example:

I say "Well congrats man you are all done, glad I was able to help you out"

They say "What ever" then leave. That's literally it

So I hope you could understand my built up frustration, which again I apologize for.

But like Er also said, everyone has their own play styles, what works for some people may not work for others. I just posted what I do in the hopes that someone that is struggling could make use of it and it help them. I didn't need a thank you or anything like that from anyone that used it, I just got mad when I was told I was full of shit after just trying to post something nice for the people in the community.

But I hope to extend an olive branch here. This is just a friendly gamer community where people are here to chat, chill, game, and help each other. So I hope we can be chill dude, but I mean it, the methods I posted do work as of the current version :)

• Like 1

As I said, I misunderstood the "ungrateful" comment and it's direction so absolutely no worries. I can see you're obviously putting enough effort into the post that it seems logical you've helped people.

I'm just frustrated about what kind of tactics all of us have to use and the fact that NDs multiplayer division is banking off of players' struggles with these very crippling nerfs and changes without having done a proper re-balance to reflect any time changes. I know it's still attainable to some, but I'm not arguing for the difficulty to go down; I'm asking for the FUN to go up (like most of you).

Anyways, it's strange when Hardcore is easier than doing 3 Star Crushing... I haven't finished a HC run (don't ask why, just unlucky hehe), but it's so much more fun without a time limit. I know there's a way for ND to fix this the question is What will they do?

@JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 : Ignore the skepticism, it's all good. I definitely understand that frustration (a million times over). I know it's a bit selfish, but a little bit of gratitude goes a long way and it does give you a nice little chemical reaction in the brain =] It's unfortunate people are so ungrateful and flippant when it comes to other people's time and effort.

Anyways, I apologize for each and every one of my barbs/insults directed at you, they are generic insults anyways (obviously a little embarrassed now, my comprehension seems stellar). Keep doing what you're doing and don't let those assholes redirect the helping nature.

On 15/02/2017 at 10:55 AM, Mar said:

Truth, ultimate truth. They get way too much leeaway. Community wise, they have apparantly ruined ALL of their games with MP: U2, U3, TLOU, and U4. It's hard to go back to TLOU with its technical broken team rotation system, flawed map rotation, and pay to win weapons theme. I was forced to buy these weapons 2-3yrs later, and it made things feel more balanced gp wise, which is bad. There's still the other issues to.

ND were never the best devs for consumer feedback. The livestreams they've done is irrelevant, thats just promoting their games. The only real cool thing they've done is play together events (and them Jak goggles in UC3 MP). XP boost weekends and holidays should be standard, so im not praising them on that. ND isnt Psyonix or Techland. Just because they make games you like dont mean they're gods or really passionate about their fan's feedback. They lie consistently to.

The company has gone down the shitter ever since after Jak 3 was finished. Jak X even had a glitch (which happened to me) which corrupted your memory card and autosave glitches which forced you to play with the memory card not inserted. Of course then the Uncharted games came along and thus began their desperate drive to be taken seriously as film makers through a series of by the numbers third person shooters that are acclaimed for whatever reason and the video game Oscar Bait in the form of The Last of Us. Ironically enough they lost the ability to balance story and gameplay which they handled really well in Jak and Daxter and even Crash Bandicoot of all things.

Anyway more to your point it's telling to look at the progressively larger amount of DLC with each game in the series, which perfectly encapsulated the gradual infection of DLC into the modern gaming consciousness. The first game had a couple of language packs (free) to download, 2 had a bunch of DLC trophies for multiplayer and 3 just had an exorbitant amount, and 4 has obviously continued that trend to an even more frightening degree. I think the community just has to at some point push back against all of this DLC and microtransaction nonsense but they won't, and if they try to they tend to be guilted by the gaming press at large as well with buzzwords such as "whiny" and "entitled" and the like. Occasionally you get incredibly egregious examples which do get condemned  but on the whole it gets a general pass, especially with companies such as ND 

• Like 1