BREACH Picus & A Criminal Past

Pirelli913

Turned on my PS4 today to see Deus Ex had an update. Immediately checked trophies and saw two DLCs added: The first, BREACH Picus, is obviously for the horrific Breach mode that no one likes and contains EIGHT trophies (all bronze). The second, A Criminal Past, is the second story-based DLC and includes TEN new trophies.

BREACH Picus trophies list (all bronze):

Camera, Action, Red-Handed (Breach: Complete the PICUS Darknet File.)

A Heist of Olympic Proportions (Breach: Complete 5 PICUS Servers.)

Bad Sector (Breach: Complete 5 Ghost Servers.)

Fire Sale (Breach: Destroy 2 enemies at once using a Red Unstable Cube.)

Burning Neodymium (Breach: Eliminate a Prime Unite while the Titan.aug is active.)

Not The Rippers You Are Looking For (Breach: Use the Alarm_Cancel.pkg in a server.)

Now I'm Feeling A Little Motivated (Breach: Win 3 Challenges)

You're Not Worthy As My Opponent (Breach: Send 3 Challenges)

A Criminal Past trophies list (WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW):

A Criminal Past (silver) Complete A Criminal Past.

Spoiler

Winners Don't Use Drugs (Or Biocells) (hidden, silver) Complete A Criminal Past without using the Fixer Pill or the Altered Biocell.

Code of Conduct (silver) Complete A Criminal Past without killing anyone.

Don't Reach, Kid (bronze) Find the basketball and put it in the hoop.

Smooth Like Soap (bronze) Find Mejia in Cell Block B without raising an alarm.

Spoiler

Objection! (hidden, bronze) Get Mejia to confess to murdering Wilburg.

Quid Pro Quo (bronze) Help out a fellow inmate by making a trade.

Spoiler

Dressed for the Occasion (hidden, bronze) Blend in with the proper prisoner jumpsuit.

Spoiler

A Just Cause (hidden, bronze) Decide what to do with the Altered Biocell.

Spoiler

Umlauts or no Umlauts (hidden, bronze) Decide the Fixer's fate.

For those curious, the BREACH Picus trophies seem to be much easier than the BREACH Tier 4 trophies were. I've already earned six of the eight trophies and I haven't suffered an aneurysm from it yet. The only two I need are Bad Sector and Not The Rippers You Are Looking For. And the only reason I haven't gotten them is because, quite frankly, I have no idea how to get them yet. Lol.

• Like 1

Letting everyone know the BREACH Picus trophies are REALLY easy. I got seven in one day and the eighth I got today after looking up what I needed to do. Lol. This is just a heads up to anyone that hates BREACH or is concerned with the difficulty of these eight trophies. I'd rate the difficulty 2/10. :awesome:

I am having constant disconnections, I can barely complete a single server and it tells me the servers are unavailable, I think Eidos have severely broken Breach with this latest patch.

Also does anyone have any idea what the alarm.pkg is?

5 hours ago, CaptainSellers said:

I am having constant disconnections, I can barely complete a single server and it tells me the servers are unavailable, I think Eidos have severely broken Breach with this latest patch.

Also does anyone have any idea what the alarm.pkg is?

Yep, tried doing some of the trophies but the connection to the servers just breaks. I don't think it's necessarily the servers, just that some check to the server within the game is breaking.

Oh and alarm.pkg is just an alarm cancel ability. You just buy it with 1 praxis, equip it and use it to cancel an alarm. That was one of the two trophies I was actually able to do, since it only requires you to be able to purchase the ability, assign it, and get inside a server.

7 hours ago, CaptainSellers said:

Sto avendo disconnessioni continue, riesco a malapena a completare un singolo server e mi i server non sono disponibili dice, penso Eidos hanno Violazione gravemente rotto con questa ultima patch.

Anche chi non ha idea di cosa il alarm.pkg è?

idem

4 ore fa, IDiivil ha detto:

Yep, provato una tariffa ALCUNI dei Trofei ma la CONNESSIONE ai di pausa del server da solista. Non credo Che SIA Necessariamente i server solista Che ALCUNI di Controllo per il server di all'interno del Gioco E rottura.

Oh, e alarm.pkg E Solo Un allarme annullare Capacità. Basta Acquistare con 1 prassi, equipaggiare e utilizzarlo per annullare un allarme. This e Stato Uno dei due Trofei Mi e Stato effettivamente a Grado di FARLO, dal Momento Che Richiede solista di Essere in Grado di Acquistare la Capacità, assegnarlo, e ottenere All'interno di server di un.

kindly,  explain to me who enhancement and in which server to unlock this trophy? I do not understand

In this moment i can to do only 1 game and after the server go down -((

I must to start deus ex many times

1 hour ago, Spide29 said:

kindly,  explain to me who enhancement and in which server to unlock this trophy? I do not understand

In this moment i can to do only 1 game and after the server go down -((

I must to start deus ex many times

STEP 1: Make sure you have at least one Praxis point available. (If you do not, you will have to grind to level up in order to get one).

STEP 2: Go to your Augmentations tree. Click the first one/bottom left under vision. In this tree, the right Aug is Alarm_Cancel.pkg. Purchase it.

STEP 3: Go to \\NETWORK_1A and enter the first server (S01_STOCKADE). When the mission starts, hold down L3 to bring up your Augs and equip Alarm_Cancel.pkg into any slot. Then run out the double doors in front of you, wait for the turret to target you and set off an alarm, then activate Alarm_Cancel.pkg. The trophy should then pop.

18 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

FASE 1: Assicurarsi che punto si avere almeno un Praxis disponibili. (Se non lo fai, si dovrà macinare per salire di livello, al fine di ottenere uno).

FASE 2: Vai al tuo potenziamenti albero. Fare clic sul primo / in basso a sinistra sotto visione. In questo albero, il diritto agosto è Alarm_Cancel.pkg. Acquistarlo.

FASE 3: Vai a \\ NETWORK_1A e immettere il primo server (S01_STOCKADE). Quando la missione inizia, tenere premuto L3 di allevare i vostri augs e dotare Alarm_Cancel.pkg in qualsiasi slot. Poi esaurito la doppia porta di fronte a voi, attendere che la torretta di indirizzare voi e scattare un allarme, quindi attivare Alarm_Cancel.pkg. Il trofeo dovrebbe poi pop.

Thank you very much but i don't find "alarm_cancel.pkg"

I'm level 37 and i've 4 kit praxis

i've unlocked it -)), thanks

Edited by Spide29