How to get the trophy - The Second Best Killer - Solved the problem

I'm having trouble getting the trophy The Second Best Killer

I can not count on this goal, to be the second best player in the match.

I'm playing in a 2x2 room (4 players) TeamDeathMatch

The first player makes more kills, the second makes a smaller amount than the first and the other players do not kill, even though he is not counting as second best player, better play and worse player yes, but second best not. What could be going wrong.

I tried in other ways, 3x1, nothing to count as second best, only as first and worst.

Do you have to do some more to be the best second player?

I thank you for your help

Edited by RobertWillian

3 minutes ago, KDCR_KNEEE_KOR said:

Exceto para o primeiro e pior troféus, ele não conta em TDM.

Thanks for the reply.

I also tried to do in game modes like Single Death Match, Team Survival and Team Demolition.

With 4 people and none proved to be efficient.

The strange thing is that I have second best to play for 4 times, playing randomly in Team Death Match.

it states more than 4 players and yet me and my friends have still been unable to get the second best even after every variation. How EXACTLY is the method of getting this trophy bc we have used 5 players and yet nothing.

NEVERMIND, I FIGURED IT OUT... it's K/D based

Edited by PViddy

Start a  team survival match with 4 people, 3 on one team  the other guy on another. NOW, let the  Single guy on other team kill the  3 guys on other team. ( end of round ) NOW pick a guy from team with 3 guys and  have him stand alone, ( dont kill him )  let the single  guy kill the other TWO guys and then the guy who stepped out kill the single guy TEAM. now the guy who just killed the single guy repeats killing him   next few rounds  until end of match. Rinse and repeat until people get  desired trophies they need, making sure the single guy gets switched one he gets  BEST  trophy. Hope this helps 

so Instead of sitting in a  public match trying to  keep your K/D ratio right just  get

a good team  who can boost it like that

Edited by UnderworldofMMA
  • Like 1