Missable Trophies?

Leonheartbr

No trophy is missable, don't worry :) It's perfectly fine to just play it and check trophys later, most if not all of them come normally.

There is one tip I would give you though: maybe don't buy longer lives for digimon in your tamer skills, because it will take longer to get some trophys (get 200 different digimon, reborn 20 times).

There is a rumor that you can miss shinewargreymon if you dont talk to him befor you beat the game. 

You have to free him in a quest and than when you talk to him again he tells you he will promise you to join you "later". You have to beat the game and than he says something like" i hold my promise and join your city".

Rumor is, if you miss the promise , he is not joining . I dont know if this is really true but to be safe , dont finish the game befor you do his sidequest + talk with him.

Oh and you should learn life extension IMO , without it will be very hard to beat endgame bosses. You can always buy Devil chips to shortn life , or reset your tamer skills later .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hokupe said:

No trophy is missable, don't worry :) It's perfectly fine to just play it and check trophys later, most if not all of them come normally.

There is one tip I would give you though: maybe don't buy longer lives for digimon in your tamer skills, because it will take longer to get some trophys (get 200 different digimon, reborn 20 times).

Thanks man, cant wait to play this game xD

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

There is a rumor that you can miss shinewargreymon if you dont talk to him befor you beat the game. 

You have to free him in a quest and than when you talk to him again he tells you he will promise you to join you "later". You have to beat the game and than he says something like" i hold my promise and join your city".

Rumor is, if you miss the promise , he is not joining . I dont know if this is really true but to be safe , dont finish the game befor you do his sidequest + talk with him.

Oh and you should learn life extension IMO , without it will be very hard to beat endgame bosses. You can always buy Devil chips to shortn life , or reset your tamer skills later .

Thanks , nice to know, i'll keep an eye on that when i play xD

7 hours ago, Xionx said:

Seems like I will test that one out if I want to or not :P If I find a way to recruit him I´ll let you guys know

14 hours ago, Xionx said:

That's just the Vita version as far as I've heard.

Agree on life extension. Even just getting through the last area is hard in itself. It's much harder than any other area in the game that you just waltz through with minimal issues. The extra stats from longer lives is definitely something you want. And if you want to speed up dying, you can do that in other ways as you mentioned.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, hamzamon said:

finally platted the game and  i have alittle advice regarding several things you can do to make your life easier when playing this game :

1. Early game is best played on easy mode, this will NOT effect battles or enemies strength at all but will make training digimon much easier, stats you earn in normal mode are doubled in easy mode (it will make your life easier trust me)

2. create some extra save files (you can have upto 3) so that you can back up your file if you messed up somehow while raising your digimon for example if your digimon dies in 6 hours after you made a save but all you did during that time was train you can use te back up save to use the last of their life for efficiently or use life extension methods.

3. The best thing you can do to raise digimon more easily is expand the city by recruiting more and more digimon to get more perks.

4. You can play through the game without worrying about needing to hunt down trophies as most will unlock as you play and raise your digimon you can worry about the more problematic ones in the post game (chapter 5) 

5. Some of the trophies you need to do at the end are a major pain there are 3 very annoying one in my opinion, first the 200 types of digimon raised trophy, there are 231 digimon in this game (dlc does not count for the trophy btw) this should be your last trophy since you will most likely have barely raised 100 digimon by the time you complete the story and everything else. if you manage to get digivolution items hold on to them and don't use them (unless you already have used the digimon before) stock up on them in end game and use them alongside devil chips with life extension skills un-equipped (extra save recommended).

Second is the max tamer level which requires tamer level to be 50 it doesn't sound hard at all but it takes a very long time to level up the last the last 10 levels. This should be done once you've unlocked the extra dungeons and have upgraded it to max level walk around in circles for 10 minutes each dungeon (use a rubber band and just wait till time is up) you can also fight enemy groups that give atleast 100 exp each over and over again it will take a long long time either way.

Lastly the all cards trophy there are 540 cards in total and in order to get all of them you have to farm materials over and over and over again. HOWEVER you have to remember to never ever equip the mining skills that improve material drop rate as they have the silent drawback of decreasing the drop rate of cards.  by the time i had finished recruiting all digimon and and doing everything except the above two trophies i had only 200 cards and had to farm like crazy for 30 digdays or more to get the rest. So words of advice if you see some materials nearby go harvest them don't skip them unless you have no other choice.

6. Last one be patient this game is very long and can get tedious if you let it but it's still very fun don't ruin your experience by rushing through it just take your time playing through it and enjoy yourself. K i'm done sorry about the rant

Awesome!! thank you for the tips =D

On 2/15/2017 at 6:53 AM, Hokupe said:

About that if i have a digimon (lets say like a snowgoblimon) and i like use a perk to make it digivolve to another digimon (lets say meteormon)  and only had the digimon(snowgoblimon) like very recently reborn does that still count as i had that digimon raised to the 200 different type trophy or do i have to have it for like some kind of lifespan or some amount of time?

Yes, it counts, even if you own it just for a second. You can check how much different versions are registered in your encyclopedia, the number's on the top right. If you click on a digimon entry you can see whether you owned it. If you owned it at any time the description text will be unlocked.

On 2/17/2017 at 1:07 AM, Klonoa_Namco_ said:

About that if i have a digimon (lets say like a snowgoblimon) and i like use a perk to make it digivolve to another digimon (lets say meteormon)  and only had the digimon(snowgoblimon) like very recently reborn does that still count as i had that digimon raised to the 200 different type trophy or do i have to have it for like some kind of lifespan or some amount of time?

YUP this makes the 200 digimon thing alot easier once you have recruited a the following digimon: Bancholeomon who sells rookies to champion digivolvution items for only 2000 bits each they change everyday so check back with him each day and you may find a new one which you havent got yet, Cherubimon (good) who sells  champion to ultimate digivolution items of various digimon but only 1 a day of each one and his wares never change about 200 each again, Darkdramon who sells 3-4 ultimate to mega digivolution items  these change every now and again but they mostly stay the same and a new one rarely appears still you check everyday but be warned they are expensive 100000 each and one each per day. All of the above can be found in the item shop as for how to recruit them meh you'll figure it out.

There are also other digimon weregarurumon in the advanced items shop sells a larger variety of ultimate to mega digivolution items than cherubimon and each is only 2000. Lastly you can get rare digivolution items by beating mega level or higher digimon in the dimension dungeons. Some digimon also give these times for doing requests or minor side objectives an example is increasing your market value at the stock market and talking to demidevimon once recruited he will give you various digivolutions items until he is out of goals for you to reach.

I recommend saving them and storing themin your warehouse until the very end and also use devvil ships once you make them reach mega to kill them off fast so they reincarnate.

You can use the field guide to keep count

3 hours ago, hamzamon said:

YUP this makes the 200 digimon thing alot easier once you have recruited a the following digimon: Bancholeomon who sells rookies to champion digivolvution items for only 2000 bits each they change everyday so check back with him each day and you may find a new one which you havent got yet, Cherubimon (good) who sells  champion to ultimate digivolution items of various digimon but only 1 a day of each one and his wares never change about 200 each again, Darkdramon who sells 3-4 ultimate to mega digivolution items  these change every now and again but they mostly stay the same and a new one rarely appears still you check everyday but be warned they are expensive 100000 each and one each per day. All of the above can be found in the item shop as for how to recruit them meh you'll figure it out.

There are also other digimon weregarurumon in the advanced items shop sells a larger variety of ultimate to mega digivolution items than cherubimon and each is only 2000. Lastly you can get rare digivolution items by beating mega level or higher digimon in the dimension dungeons. Some digimon also give these times for doing requests or minor side objectives an example is increasing your market value at the stock market and talking to demidevimon once recruited he will give you various digivolutions items until he is out of goals for you to reach.

I recommend saving them and storing themin your warehouse until the very end and also use devvil ships once you make them reach mega to kill them off fast so they reincarnate.

You can use the field guide to keep count

On 2/16/2017 at 2:38 PM, Hokupe said:

Yes, it counts, even if you own it just for a second. You can check how much different versions are registered in your encyclopedia, the number's on the top right. If you click on a digimon entry you can see whether you owned it. If you owned it at any time the description text will be unlocked.

Alright cool thanks for the information guys though i did read in this thread that if you miss Shinewargreymon he wont get recruited or something though i did that side quest with the whole veggie and meaty troops war i defeated Rosemon spoke to Shinewargreymon free'd him and all that noise though after talking to Leomon again and got him recruited i went back to talk to Shinewargreymon thinking he would be recruited on the spot like Leomon and he's nowhere to be found in his original location at the prison generator? so am i gonna run into Shinewargreymon again? is he gonna be recruited later? i just don't want to run into a error that the rumor is saying if i miss Shinewargreymon.

On 15.2.2017 at 9:54 PM, RyuVienna said:

Seems like I will test that one out if I want to or not :P If I find a way to recruit him I´ll let you guys know

Its definitely not missable anymore. Even if you don't talk to him anymore after you recruted leomon and finished the story you can still get him by talking to him at leomons spot.

• 7 months later...
On 16/02/2017 at 4:36 AM, Elvick_ said:

That's just the Vita version as far as I've heard.

Yeah they realised they fucked up and managed to fix it for the western version. Lucky too as I hadn't recruited him before I beat the game and thought I was fucked.

On 19/02/2017 at 1:03 AM, RyuVienna said:

Its definitely not missable anymore. Even if you don't talk to him anymore after you recruted leomon and finished the story you can still get him by talking to him at leomons spot.

Not if you've started the Chaosmon quest though, as at that point Shine runs off to try and deal with him so you'd need to beat him first. It's also the hardest fight in the game (I relised I hadn't got Shine at this point lol, he acts like he's recruited when this arc starts and I was like "shit I forgot to go back") . Beat the quest and he'll go back there though

Edited by Muur1993

5 hours ago, RyuVienna said:

Wasn't the Imperialdramon PM fight way harder than Chaosmon? Maybe that was just me.

Thanks for pointing the chaosmon stuff out.

That fight is pretty tough as it's three Megas back to back but in terms of the 1v1 fights against the three forms - I found them easier than the one against Chaosmon. Chaosmon was the only Digimon able to kill my EXE. The triple Mega fight was just a battle of rescource management, Choasmon was a battle of him doing insane amounts of damage 

I did freak out when Imperialdramon kept digivolving though. 

Edited by Muur1993
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

That fight is pretty tough as it's three Megas back to back but in terms of the 1v1 fights against the three forms - I found them easier than the one against Chaosmon. Chaosmon was the only Digimon able to kill my EXE. The triple Mega fight was just a battle of rescource management, Choasmon was a battle of him doing insane amounts of damage 

I did freak out when Imperialdramon kept digivolving though. 

yeah the Imperialdramon fight was so annoying....

But i had never problems, with two Megas with Max Stats and with Ultility Plugin X its pretty easy.

Even so the Colloseum, here is the hardest part to get these specific Digimon ?

But with a little trick its also pretty simple ;)