Online to be shut in September

Conker

One good reason why I tend to avoid online trophy heavy games, especially if the servers for a game like Dead Star closes after a few short months of operation.

I'm good with games that require you to try out the online portion, but when a game that wasn't that good to begin with shuts down rather abruptly, that's pitiful.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Spaz said:

One good reason why I tend to avoid online trophy heavy games, especially if the servers for a game like Dead Star closes after a few short months of operation.

I'm good with games that require you to try out the online portion, but when a game that wasn't that good to begin with shuts down rather abruptly, that's pitiful.

You think Dead Star was bad, this game didn't even make it 60 days. PIRATES: TREASURE HUNTERS

• Like 1

Well just for fun I am going to post Supergreatfriend's oddly popular video of Real Steal. This video has over a million views while his other videos range from 6-30, 000...no one knows why (not even him).

Anyways you should check out the rest of his stuff though as he does some really amazing Let's Plays

• 1 year later...
On 15.2.2017 at 6:30 AM, Jare said:

Come September 2nd the online will close making the 100% no longer possible https://www.(URL not allowed)/n10714/real-steel-to-be-discontinued-this-september

I clicked the link and it says:

" Update

It turns out I had read the dates wrong. The game's services will not be being discontinued on September 2nd, 2017. Instead, the title had actually been delisted on February 9th. "

Does that mean the trophies are still obtainable?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just an update for Real Steel online status: the servers are up and operational, at this time.  Just make sure both boosting players have the same dlc package installed (‘catalogs’), or the game will not pair the participants together.  My boosting partner and I both had to delete the game and reinstall with only the demo and full game unlock key.

A ‘thank you’ to MrMaximusHTO for his help on this matter.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...