Masterset - Long Term Goals

Ryudoz

Hey Folks,

Obtaining a Masterset has been really difficult this year and at times has felt impossible. A few of us do have it and I would love to know how, specifically what masterset you traded in and the strategy you used. If you put down $100 on gold packs I would love to know.

Also I would like to make sure all Masterset cards give the trophy.
Has anyone traded in the bronze or silver sets for the flashback cards? I would like to see if they pop the trophy.

The bronze flashback cards DO pop the trophy.

I did Seadogs, dropped 100k on 27 bronze cards and it popped. Could of spent a lot less but I just wanted to be done with HUT. 

Look at my trophy list and when it popped, how else would I get it now as the limited set now is not an expansion set.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by wesmonz

I can confirm the Bronze Flashback joints pop the trophy.

I did the Erie Otters set, which was a mistake, since some players are cheap, while lower rateds are being gouged for 60K and more.

Matty, keep checking because prices go up and down. Case in point, i was able to get my last Otter at 'Only' 11K. I had about 12K coins at the time. 

I feel bad for those that spent tons of real $$, only to find you only needed 70,000-100,000 in coins to complete a Flashback.

That goes for those who wanted to rush and be the first to Plat this. Morons!

19 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

The prices have gone down even further as i read that an Olaf Kolzig flashback and Staal bros. flashback only require Silver and Bronze collectibles to finish them.

Yes, I did the silver collection for Kolzig a few days ago and it popped.  Now I need a good Limited Time series as the ones for 2 carbons aren't a very good deal (and a lot of coins for those just starting out).