High Score - Trophy

dwproject

I want to give you guys some tips for this trophy, since it took me quite a few runs. The game is not comparable to the original Ninja Senki, where you could get 18k+ points "easily".

After my 5th run today i finally got it with 17740 points. I killed all enemies in all stages (even the frogs in stage 3 and enemies that normally would commide suicide), got all coins, never died (but it doesn't matter if you do), and most importantly i cleared almost all levels in speedrun time (some stages took me 20-30 seconds more). So here is a short summary:

1. Kill all enemies in all stages (if you miss a frog its still okay). If you miss a few -> restart your run.

2. Get all coins in all stages (don't forget the secret area coins + the coins on the water (those are the hardest to get since spamming x for a 2 frame window each time is hard). If you miss coins in a secret area (did happen to me in stage 5 in the beginning) -> restart you run.

3. If you do 1 & 2, you will be still unter 17500 points! So you also need to be very fast to get some extra points, you need them!

4. If you are very bad in one stage / section, kill yourself and restart (the in game timer will reset to the point where you've reached the checkpoint). 

5. Try to use quick-kill strategies for the bosses (like the dragon: get to the edge on the middle block, spam your weapon, hope for good rng that he will spawn next to you again and repeat). Again, if you messed up, kill yourself and try again. You should use all your lives as a backup for hard sections (where you are to slow or could be better).

6. If you finished the game multiple times you should know where all enemies are, how to kill them from off-screen, and how to do your jumps. So just practise, practise, practise.

7. You should aim for a total time between 25 and 30 minutes, with all coins collected and all enemies killed to get this trophy.

Hope this helps a bit.

Edited by dwproject
  • Like 1