Glitch with Riku Portal #6 Traverse Town?

Got the same problem with Riku and the Country of the Musketeers.

I've dropped a lot of time and then one appears and a few times later the second and last one i missed.

So keep dropping it will spawn.

btw so my drop count is now on 99, it was still a lilttle bit helpful :D

13 hours ago, Durandart said:

Got the same problem with Riku and the Country of the Musketeers.

I've dropped a lot of time and then one appears and a few times later the second and last one i missed.

So keep dropping it will spawn.

btw so my drop count is now on 99, it was still a lilttle bit helpful :D

Have you finished the game yet? I did a little bit of research and found that there was a common glitch on the 3DS version. I'm gonna test this out myself tonight. It seems like the portals that can be effected are largely random. Hopefully this will fix the issues.

Gamefaqs board

On 16.2.2017 at 10:24 PM, TheAveryChu said:

Have you finished the game yet? I did a little bit of research and found that there was a common glitch on the 3DS version. I'm gonna test this out myself tonight. It seems like the portals that can be effected are largely random. Hopefully this will fix the issues.

Gamefaqs board

yeah i've completet everything, i've heard from a glitch whitch will change the Portals from Riku and Sora but when you've got every other portal i think you just a little bit unlucky......

sorry for that, i hope till now you've got it.

Edited by Durandart

13 hours ago, Durandart said:

yeah i've completet everything, i've heard from a glitch whitch will change the Portals from Riku and Sora but when you've got every other portal i think you just a little bit unlucky......

sorry for that, i hope till now you've got it.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to unglitch it. I'm gonna have to do another playthrough and finish everything again. I've given up on it for the meantime, but I plan to go back. 

For anyone else, if you are going for a platinum it may be a good idea to complete all the portals before completing the game, or to create a separate save just in case. 

15 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to unglitch it. I'm gonna have to do another playthrough and finish everything again. I've given up on it for the meantime, but I plan to go back. 

For anyone else, if you are going for a platinum it may be a good idea to complete all the portals before completing the game, or to create a separate save just in case. 

are you sure? i've heard you just have to complete the story with both characters again to unglitch the portal change glitch.

but it won't work if its another glitch ^^

have you done every special portal exept this one before you've beaten the last boss?

you could also go to the Back Street where Rikus Portal should be und than drop a few times and maybe it's there but the forecast is just wrong

maybe not working but i would give it a shot.

havent heard from this Special Problem exept by you, some other players have problems with other portals because they haven't shown up but after a lot of drops an repeats of the other portal somehow the missing portal appears.

i had no portal befor i've beaten the game and i had no problems /:

5 hours ago, Durandart said:

are you sure? i've heard you just have to complete the story with both characters again to unglitch the portal change glitch.

but it won't work if its another glitch ^^

have you done every special portal exept this one before you've beaten the last boss?

you could also go to the Back Street where Rikus Portal should be und than drop a few times and maybe it's there but the forecast is just wrong

maybe not working but i would give it a shot.

havent heard from this Special Problem exept by you, some other players have problems with other portals because they haven't shown up but after a lot of drops an repeats of the other portal somehow the missing portal appears.

i had no portal befor i've beaten the game and i had no problems /:

Yeah, I tried completing the final boss with both characters twice in different orders. Sora then Riku, and then Riku then Sora. There are actually two other portals that I have been having the same problem with. One of the portals I was able to get to spawn, but upon completing it I don't receive credit in the journal for doing so. Haven't been able to get the other portals to spawn with any forecast. 

I haven't really found anyone else who has had the same issue to this extreme yet. 

13 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

Yeah, I tried completing the final boss with both characters twice in different orders. Sora then Riku, and then Riku then Sora. There are actually two other portals that I have been having the same problem with. One of the portals I was able to get to spawn, but upon completing it I don't receive credit in the journal for doing so. Haven't been able to get the other portals to spawn with any forecast. 

I haven't really found anyone else who has had the same issue to this extreme yet. 

really? Wow thats hard....maybe you got the glitch during the end and the one portal you've completet was a portal for an other char? Could this be possible?

nevertheless im out of ideas ^^

maybe you should wait for an Update, i think you've tried everything, you did a lot of drops i guess an still no portal....

how many drops do you did?

i've got no idea for this special problem espesially how to fix it, i'm sorry :( 

a new run would be a pain in the .....

to do everything again because of the 100% Trophy for all 3 together is really really awful.....

the only thing i would do is drop countless times und hope I was really out of luck but you surley did this

Edited by Durandart
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

i know this is an old topic, but im gonna let out my frustration on the annoying drop - forecast system. I only had Secret Portal 6 Riku's side on traverse town remaining, same as OP, and i kid you not i had to drop exactly 137 times in order for the forecast to show up. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...