GilgameshReborn

No Platinums For Three Months.

18 posts in this topic

So, if you were planning to be the first to get this platinum, or try to grind your heart out for a platinum for this game a couple of weeks from now, it's not going to happen. Why, you may ask? Well, two trophies in particular: For Honor!, which is achieved for playing through a season (not from start to finish, just playing during it) and checking the results afterwards, and A Reservist, which has you manually placing troops once in 5 different rounds. You may ask why again. A season round lasts for 2 weeks. A season lasts for ten. You would have to at least jump on and play every two weeks for A Reservist, which is frankly ridiculous. So consider this a PSA for the uninformed: Have fun grinding out the kills for the first two weeks then booting it up 4 more times to play one match. 

 

Edit: And I forgot the Active Duty trophy, which has you manually placing troops for 50 different turns. From my experience, there are 3 turns in a day. Just throwing that one out there to. Good luck.

Edited by GilgameshReborn
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you just adjust your clock forwarded to get it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Can you just adjust your clock forwarded to get it?

I mean, the game is all online (Or, at the very least, that mode is), so I don't that'll work

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Can you just adjust your clock forwarded to get it?

Highly doubt it. It seems like Seasons are server based and Ubisoft sets the end and start dates. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 25th is the end of the 10 week season

Edited by chrissay2k8
Typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GilgameshReborn said:

So, if you were planning to be the first to get this platinum, or try to grind your heart out for a platinum for this game a couple of weeks from now, it's not going to happen. Why, you may ask? Well, two trophies in particular: For Honor!, which is achieved for playing through a season (not from start to finish, just playing during it) and checking the results afterwards, and A Reservist, which has you manually placing troops once in 5 different rounds. You may ask why again. A season round lasts for 2 weeks. A season lasts for ten. You would have to at least jump on and play every two weeks for A Reservist, which is frankly ridiculous. So consider this a PSA for the uninformed: Have fun grinding out the kills for the first two weeks then booting it up 4 more times to play one match. 

 

Edit: And I forgot the Active Duty trophy, which has you manually placing troops for 50 different turns. From my experience, there are 3 turns in a day. Just throwing that one out there to. Good luck.

 

Turns are every 6 hours, so there are 4 turns each day.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, killtubecameron said:

Whoever thought that those trophies would be a good idea is a dick

Black Ops 2 had a similar trophy. Look how that turned out :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Black Ops 2 had a similar trophy. Look how that turned out :(

Big Leagues could be completed in 1 day. Not really similar at all. You could be placed in a league that same day too

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Big Leagues could be completed in 1 day. Not really similar at all. You could be placed in a league that same day too

Similar in that if this is some 'event'-type deal, and the devs move on to a newer title, the events stop happening. If they stop doing the seasons, then the plat would be impossible for new people. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Similar in that if this is some 'event'-type deal, and the devs move on to a newer title, the events stop happening. If they stop doing the seasons, then the plat would be impossible for new people. 

Since this is an ubisoft title, it's more than likely going to happen

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not so sure about that. Isn't brotherhood still going online? That was 2010 wasn't it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.2.2017 at 8:31 PM, Hourisathand said:

I'm not so sure about that. Isn't brotherhood still going online? That was 2010 wasn't it?

There is a difference between server status and events ;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

There is a difference between server status and events ;) 

Ubi is still better at events. I would defo go for this now if I had the game,, just to be safe. They still have the weekly challenges up for Splinter Cell Blacklist and that's a good 3-4 years or so old now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of Lost Planet 2 faction matches where faction of your chosing had to win at the end of the week and platinum required 15 of those wins. Which meant you had to play at least 1 MP match per week for 15 weeks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least they aren't super hard trophies, they can be done easily enough just by playing. They're just very tedious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... the problem is we have some trophies glitched (Active Duty) for example... I'm just crossing my fingers A Reservist won't glitch on me either... but we should wait another 14 days... :S

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May 16th if Ubisoft facebook is right... hopefully it works.

 

According to a couple of xbox people I was talking to A Reservist procs on the 6th round an asset is laid and the off season did not count.

Edited by Glacier_Silver
new info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.