Slide N' Go

PSX_Trepie

So I noticed a new game on the AU store this week.  Slide N' Go.   Game has no trophies seemingly.

I noticed there was no thread in the games section about it.  Anybody know how it got on the store with no trophies?  I thought they we're compulsory outside of Betas?

22 minutes ago, PSX_Trepie said:

So I noticed a new game on the AU store this week.  Slide N' Go.   Game has no trophies seemingly.

I noticed there was no thread in the games section about it.  Anybody know how it got on the store with no trophies?  I thought they we're compulsory outside of Betas?

Hmm, As far as I know, games are not allowed to fully release without a trophy list. Wonder how it slipped through the cracks. A interesting fact is that the game is made by DISRUPTIVE MEDIA PUBLISHERS LLP. They have been the company releasing themes on PS3 and PS4 for over 5 years. I am pretty sure this is their first published game.

5 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Googling "Slide N' Go PS4" comes up with this link to the UK store that has uploaded in 6.2.2017 and is unavailable. I'm guessing they released it before the release date or something else.

Anyways even more reasons to point to Sony's QA and tell people they're shit at their jobs :D

When I go to the UK store, it is listed as "Free." and was released on February 3rd, 2017 Try opening this link in a incognito/private window because your cookies might still be active from your store region.

Edited by skateak

Just now, totallycrushed said:

Yeah my mistake LOL :D Free game without trophies? I don't think this is the first time we had one of those.

Nope. Not the first time at all. The Trove trophy list was added to PSNP a few months ago and they still haven't patched them into the game. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, skateak said:

The Trove trophy list was added to PSNP a few months ago and they still haven't patched them into the game. :rolleyes:

It appears that when you boot up the game on an XBOX One the achievement set then gets added to your profile. :S

8 minutes ago, skateak said:

Do they have a deletion option if the list is still at 0%? 

I'm not exactly sure since i rarely pay attention to XBOX related content/topics but to find the answer you might have to research and surf around XBOX forum sites like xboxachievements.com (which is basically the same thing as playstationtrophies.org exept it's intended to be used for "xbones").

Sorry for the lack of research from me, at the time i posted this reply i was kinda busy.

• 1 year later...

BTW about two weeks ago another free trophyless game appeared on the PS Store called Minefield. As the title suggests, it is a Minesweeper-ish kind of game just with those cleche strait outta Google Images wallpapers seen in the background while you’re playing. The game’s publisher is Kodobur Yazilim Bilisim Tasarim ARG (whoever that is) and it already looks like their flooding the Store with unwanted overpriced dabbing horse sunglass echidna etc etc...

Edited by Skeptical69

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2018 at 8:53 AM, Skeptical69 said:

BTW about two weeks ago another free trophyless game appeared on the PS Store called Minefield. As the title suggests, it is a Minesweeper-ish kind of game just with those cleche strait outta Google Images wallpapers seen in the background while you’re playing. The game’s publisher is Kodobur Yazilim Bilisim Tasarim ARG (whoever that is) and it already looks like their flooding the Store with unwanted overpriced dabbing horse sunglass echidna etc etc...

Minefield now has a trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7609-minefield