Overlord-Takeshi

Glitched Trophies

10 posts in this topic

So there are a few trophies that glitch while playing online. I was doing a 4v4 Elimination match and at the end unlocked the trophy for completing story on normal.. at the time of this post I've only beaten chapter 1 lol. I've heard from others that they got higher difficulty trophies in a similar fashion. Hopefully this gets patched, I'd like to actually earn the trophies rather than glitch my way to the platinum. 

I didn't know this. Imagine if the trophy for viewing the season results at the end of the season glitches for someone and unlocks many weeks early 

6 hours ago, Overlord-Takeshi said:

So there are a few trophies that glitch while playing online. I was doing a 4v4 Elimination match and at the end unlocked the trophy for completing story on normal.. at the time of this post I've only beaten chapter 1 lol. I've heard from others that they got higher difficulty trophies in a similar fashion. Hopefully this gets patched, I'd like to actually earn the trophies rather than glitch my way to the platinum. 

I was playing domination when i got the trophy for beating the story on hard.

I just played a match on dominion and it gave me the trophies for finishing the game on normal, hard and realistic. I feel cheated out lol

This just happened to me. Finished up a game of Skirmish, got a strange "receiving data" screen that i don't usually see, and got two trophies in a row. They were "An Average Accomplishment" and "A Remarkable Accomplishment" for completing the story on normal and hard respectively. i'm only about halfway through the viking storyline. 

Edited by danceswithsloths
More info

I think the glitch depends if u play with a member of ur team who completed campaign

After completing a duel match against the AI, I received all the difficulty trophies for the campaign... I'm currently on the last mission of the samurai chapter playing on realistic. 

Aaand it just happened to me again, i just got "An Exceptional Accomplishment" for completing realistic difficulty, after a game of dominion. Haven't beaten it yet.

Edited by danceswithsloths

I just had the same thing completed Duel 1v1 for the first time, and got all the story mode difficulty trophies along with the win 1 Duel 1v1 trophy, having only beaten the Knights chapter on Realistic the previous weekend... Would like to know how this glitch can occur?