PS+ News [DECEMBER 2012 WI]

DrCheeksClapper

Wow.....as a new member, you are already impressing me. :yay: Keep up excellent threads like this and you will be super popular in no time! :highfive: Since you did such a good job with this, is there anyway that you can include themes and avatars? I for one am interested it that kind of stuff as well. Regardless, I mean with full sincerity what I said.....good job! :D

• Like 1

Does Double Dragon have a MP co-op patch yet? I heard they were going to do that but haven't heard anything in a while. Dungeon Defenders looks pretty neat. Everything else I'm interested in I've either started (KoF13, QC) or finished a while ago (Bio2,Outland). Hope there is more in store for December than just that. The discounts are pretty garbage...sad to say. Considering, you can get the retail versions of all that for about 1/2 the price, which doesn't make sense. COME ON SONY!

Edited by prarpin

awesome work but you should try to add a EU section maybe? I don't like getting excited over something I'm not getting and you are leaving out a major potential demographic by only posting US.. :)

E: Also did US get Limbo and Vanquish aswell? or Just Bioshock 2 instead of the 3 games we got.. if the latter, that sucks for all US members

Edited by TacocaT

I am thinking of adding an EU section next time! you guys really encouraged me with your replies I never expected to get this much replies from a dead website :P .

I will be adding the avatar and other stuff too.

Does Double Dragon have a MP co-op patch yet? I heard they were going to do that but haven't heard anything in a while. Dungeon Defenders looks pretty neat. Everything else I'm interested in I've either started (KoF13, QC) or finished a while ago (Bio2,Outland). Hope there is more in store for December than just that. The discounts are pretty garbage...sad to say. Considering, you can get the retail versions of all that for about 1/2 the price, which doesn't make sense. COME ON SONY!

I agree with you, those discounts are grabage.. even the Rockstar collection is garbage! do not ever buy it! I know Walmart offers five Rockstar games for 50$ and they are all complete editions!

I wont lie Shnisaka, when you mentioned this in the CB last night, I was expecting some 5 year old playschool copy and pasta bullshit. You've impressed me, come the revolution, I may let you live.

I know, and I would do the same if I were you. by the way, If you let me live, I will sue you :P.

Edited by shnisaka

awesome work but you should try to add a EU section maybe? I don't like getting excited over something I'm not getting and you are leaving out a major potential demographic by only posting US.. :)

E: Also did US get Limbo and Vanquish aswell? or Just Bioshock 2 instead of the 3 games we got.. if the latter, that sucks for all US members

Just Bioshock 2, unfortunately.

I wont lie Shnisaka, when you mentioned this in the CB last night, I was expecting some 5 year old playschool copy and pasta bullshit. You've impressed me, come the revolution, I may let you live.

He's impressed me as well........but.....aw....crap.....what do I need to do to be allowed to live as well?