Ghost

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trophy List

64 posts in this topic

Not a bad list at all then, a trophy for scaling a Tallneck, which I assume is one of those giant dinosaur like monsters from the gameplay and pictures.  All in all, would not mind trying to platinum this game at all :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a pretty standard open world list. I wonder what's on top of those tallneck disc heads... I might even go for the platinum if the main game was fun enough.

 

P.S. The subforum to be used for stuff like this is "Unreleased Games", staff will link it to the game as soon as the trophy list is on PSNP.

Edited by BillyHorrible
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not a bad list at all then, a trophy for scaling a Tallneck, which I assume is one of those giant dinosaur like monsters from the gameplay and pictures.  All in all, would not mind trying to platinum this game at all :D

I remember this trophy, it unlocked for someone who was playing it a couple of weeks ago at that special event, it was shown on youtube. I think it was on the Access youtube channel

Have no idea about difficulty, always hard to say when no one has played the game but i think these 2 could be the difficult ones:

 

GOLD
Earned a blazing sun mark in all trials at all hunting grounds

 

BRONZE
Given alloys actions, all possible optional allies joined the defense

 

The rest looks doable, but i think it will be time consuming anyway, really looking forward to this one

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Seems like a pretty standard open world list. I wonder what's on top of those tallneck disc heads... I might even go for the platinum if the main game was fun enough.

I remember that this was sort of Far Cry like, also know that from someone on youtube, you unlock some parts of the map by overriding them, but they are moving targets, and you have to kill enemies around it, that's what the guy in the video said

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was only able to take a quick look, but it looks like the only secondary objectives with trophies will be:

  • Bandits
  • Corrupted Zones
  • Cauldrons 
  • Collectibles

But I do not see something regarding the "typical" secondary missions. Am I right? :) Maybe those are included in the "all possible optional allies joined the defence".

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see the Trophy List! Gonna make this my 100th Plat

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 more days until we all experience what looks like an amazing game :)

Edited by JnF_Gho5t
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lars9612 said:

I remember that this was sort of Far Cry like, also know that from someone on youtube, you unlock some parts of the map by overriding them, but they are moving targets, and you have to kill enemies around it, that's what the guy in the video said

 

Now that you mention it, with those discs they kind of look like ground-based dinosaur versions of AWACS :) Them being some form of mobile radar platform with which you make parts of the map visible sounds very logical, so scaling all of them is like the Horizon Zero Dawn take on synchronising all viewpoints from Assassin's Creed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillyHorrible said:

 

Now that you mention it, with those discs they kind of look like ground-based dinosaur versions of AWACS :) Them being some form of mobile radar platform with which you make parts of the map visible sounds very logical, so scaling all of them is like the Horizon Zero Dawn take on synchronising all viewpoints from Assassin's Creed.

Yes, i remember the video, i believe it was in this one:

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lars9612 said:

Yes, i remember the video, i believe it was in this one:

 

 

Thanks but not going to watch any more gameplay videos, I'm going to let myself be surprised :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing "max out all trials at all hunting zones" will be the hardest skill-based one, with "all possible optional characters joined the defense" will be the annoying missable one you hardly ever get without a guide.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rdhight said:

I'm guessing "max out all trials at all hunting zones" will be the hardest skill-based one, with "all possible optional characters joined the defense" will be the annoying missable one you hardly ever get without a guide.

 

The trials: probably, since it's the single gold trophy (not even completing the story will net you a gold one).

 

The optional characters: not necessarily annoying and/or missable. Take Assassin's Creed III for instance, where completely filling your village with people was not that hard and all characters had their own starting missions which would just remain at the same location until you decided to go there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooo this looks good. I like when the trophies are not easy as hell, but REASONABLE in challenge. This sounds like it's there. :3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks relatively easy but grindy. I am not interested in this game at all. I doubt l will have the platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JnF_Gho5t said:

Hmm, the allies trophy and the level 40+ would take a while, but if the game's anything like Rise of the Tomb Raider, I'm more than willing to put effort and time into this game. That being said, none of the trophies look difficult, just some have grind. Considering how big the world is and how many enemies and cauldrons there are -- level 50 shouldn't take too much to get to.

 

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the gold trophy might be tough unless changing the difficulty makes the trials easier.

 

Either way, it's a long game and it looks like it will be an enjoyable one.

 

A french reviewer said he was 54% in 25 hours when he beat the main story. He is currently at 74% in 34 hours.

 

Source

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting! I'd definitely give the plat a go. Looking forward to hearing people's reactions to it when it is released. Wanting to buy it some point this year

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

getting all the allies might be misable?

 

Pure speculation obviously

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, im disappointed. One for the trophy names not being leaked, I need that info soon. Second, the Platinum doesn't look difficult enough to obtain, especially for an Action RPG and Guerilla game. Third, 1 GOLD trophy... ONE. A game especially like this you'd think would have at least 3 gold trophies, naturally (action rpg, "combat focused/heavy", difficult game). One is truly unacceptable, period. Should be a standard to have a gold trophy (in an open world game) when you you complete all side missions and beat storyline, at least. If collectibles are in heavy quantities then another gold for collecting all those as well.

 

There should then be a trophy for having obtained all weapons (especially so gamers are aware of what Horizon has to offer fully in the weapons inventory department) and maxed out your skill tree, more contenders for gold, especially the latter one. How is their not a skill tree trophy, at all?? "Learned all skills" (should be that trophy).

 

Furthermore. Reaching Max Level AND Mastering all skills are Bronzes, not even Silver. Overall, this list is incredibly disappointing, only pros being the platinum's existence and the capacity of trophies (unlike Until Dawn, The Order, Killzone Shadow Fall). Everything else is poorly handled, with the exception of trophy images and names as we haven't seen them yet. Let's see how that goes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mar said:

Damn, im disappointed. One for the trophy names not being leaked, I need that info soon. Second, the Platinum doesn't look difficult enough to obtain, especially for an Action RPG and Guerilla game. Third, 1 GOLD trophy... ONE. A game especially like this you'd think would have at least 3 gold trophies, naturally (action rpg, "combat focused/heavy", difficult game). One is truly unacceptable, period. Should be a standard to have a gold trophy (in an open world game) when you you complete all side missions and beat storyline, at least. If collectibles are in heavy quantities then another gold for collecting all those as well.

 

There should then be a trophy for having obtained all weapons (especially so gamers are aware of what Horizon has to offer fully in the weapons inventory department) and maxed out your skill tree, more contenders for gold, especially the latter one. How is their not a skill tree trophy, at all?? "Learned all skills" (should be that trophy).

 

Furthermore. Reaching Max Level AND Mastering all skills are Bronzes, not even Silver. Overall, this list is incredibly disappointing, only pros being the platinum's existence and the capacity of trophies (unlike Until Dawn, The Order, Killzone Shadow Fall). Everything else is poorly handled, with the exception of trophy images and names as we haven't seen them yet. Let's see how that goes.

I think one gold trophy is a little tight too :-(

 

I do think this is going to be a huge investment of time (which i am really looking forward to)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems alright, but the trial trophies could be a pain. Making this my 50th platinum though, and have been anticipating this for a long while.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JnF_Gho5t said:

Yeah, the gold trophy might be tough unless changing the difficulty makes the trials easier.

 

Either way, it's a long game and it looks like it will be an enjoyable one.

 

A french reviewer said he was 54% in 25 hours when he beat the main story. He is currently at 74% in 34 hours.

 

Source

Just curious, but does the percentage mean for the trophy list or for the game overall?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jyn Erso said:

Just curious, but does the percentage mean for the trophy list or for the game overall?

Overall :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.