RE7 DLCs Feel Lazy

So i'm finally back to 100 on the game and i can definitely share that RE7 was indeed a huge step on the right direction. I'm really sad however that some people didn't enjoy the different approach from the dlcs, I'm confident they will deliver a good free one trough, with backstory from the "surprise" end character appearance.

The final one will be great, it was confirmed to have new enemies, places and story, so it's always a plus

For the last time, i really had fun and some of then took some time to master it 

Hope you guys manage to find great fun with the game.

Parts of the banned footage sets were great. Bedroom was an awesome puzzle, EMD was tough and challenging but it felt so good to finally win. Nightmare and Night Terror was a sraight up horde mode but those can be fun every once in a while. And Jack's birthday was so fucking wacky I loved it.

21 and Daughters however were pure garbage. Daughters is the big let down to me because of how short and inconsequential it is. It means nothing and shows us nothing. And 21 is just boring, tedious and repetitive. Let me modify that. The first game of 21, the scripted version was fun. Cool saw vibe, showed lucas is crazy. 21 Survival and Survival+ can fuck right off. I did survival, it was long and got boring half way through. Asking me to do that again but twice as long and the game cheats harder (cheats might not be the right word, scripted to make you fail without using random trump cards) dude I have better things to do with my time.

10 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Parts of the banned footage sets were great. Bedroom was an awesome puzzle, EMD was tough and challenging but it felt so good to finally win. Nightmare and Night Terror was a sraight up horde mode but those can be fun every once in a while. And Jack's birthday was so fucking wacky I loved it.

21 and Daughters however were pure garbage. Daughters is the big let down to me because of how short and inconsequential it is. It means nothing and shows us nothing. And 21 is just boring, tedious and repetitive. Let me modify that. The first game of 21, the scripted version was fun. Cool saw vibe, showed lucas is crazy. 21 Survival and Survival+ can fuck right off. I did survival, it was long and got boring half way through. Asking me to do that again but twice as long and the game cheats harder (cheats might not be the right word, scripted to make you fail without using random trump cards) dude I have better things to do with my time.

Capcom even massed up with daughters,  Marguerite was controlled by Eveline as soon as Eveline came in, but the note in main story tells us a completely different story. 

Edited by BT_MIE