FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Full Opening Movie + New Info

Xel

New Job

The Samurai joins the previously announced Red Mage as a new DPS (Damage Per Second) job. The Katana-wielding samurai will use STR gear/

New Player Hub

The port town of Kugane is the new player hub for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

New Beast Tribe

The Kojin is a new Beast Tribe in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. The Kojin is commonly found on and near the Ruby Sea, and consist of skilled traders who welcome dealings with other races.

New Primal

Lord of the Revel – Susano is a new Primal in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

New Dungeons

New dungeons in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood include Yanxia and The Azim Steppe.

New Residential Area

Shirogane is the new residential area in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. It features eastern-style housing and neighborhoods.

New Key Art:

C48S2u4WEAAkfXo.jpgC48S0uqWQAAwsCs.jpg

Regarding the new job:

C48E4bqWcAAm5x4.jpg

C48FhPgWcAAzGWN.jpg

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

Finally! I thought I will never get to explore in Doma! All I thought we only can explore just one place which is Ala Mhigo!

On 2/18/2017 at 8:18 AM, Vincentto said:

Hyped for Samurai but slighly dissapointed it's not a tank class and finally eastern style areas, Ninja doesnt feel so off the place anymore. :D Gladly  have more time to play FF14 when this comes out. 

I thought it would be a tank, too. I wish Samurai to be a tank so they can be my main class.

On 2/18/2017 at 8:41 AM, MoneyShotxox said:

I quit this game back in November after playing it for 2 years. I got bored after last raid tier being to easy and nothing to really do as a raider apart from speed kills. Hopefully the expansion is good and I might come back.

They already made Heavensward really well, so I believe Stormblood will be good at all. Have you played Heavensward yet? If not, you should play it. Believe me, you're gonna love this story, and it's pretty sad though. I bet you know who's the final boss. :ninja:

Edited by NEV

1 hour ago, NEV said:

Finally! I thought I will never get to explore in Doma! All I thought we only can explore just one place which is Ala Mhigo!

I thought it would be a tank, too. I wish Samurai to be a tank so they can be my main class.

They already made Heavensward really well, so I believe Stormblood will be good at all. Have you played Heavensward yet? If not, you should play it. Believe me, you're gonna love this story, and it's pretty sad though. I bet you know who's the final boss. :ninja:

Yeah I played it, me and my static was server first for all raid kills and in the top 15 in the world. I might take a look but it all depends on the new raid.