Let's push them to fix that trophy!

MiamiNights89

I have sent a ticket (a long one of that, i might add) to the arc games website telling them about the issue with this "Shadows of the Solanae" trophy.
It appears that it may not even be on their radar yet, so i have added a full description of the problem and attached an image showing exactly what i mean.
I suggest others out there seeking the same fix as me and many others go and do the same thing. 
The more people who bring it up with them, the bigger the impact it'll have and the more likely they'll get a fix! :)

Visit support.arcgames.com

Their support has personally fixed a lot of in game problems for me in the past after using their ticket system (and if that failed, their live chat) so i have a fair bit of faith in them these days, despite their constant bugs in this game, haha!

• Like 2

Received a reply today about the enquiry regarding the bugged trophy. Hopefully this should clear things up a little bit.
At least we know that they are fully aware of this problem. The reply is as follows:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We understand that the "Shadows of the Solanae" have issues in completing it. We have notified our developers about this problem and are currently investigating it. We appreciate the time you took to notify us and we would like to ask you, along with the other players who were affected by this, to please be patient as we have no information when would this be fixed. We encourage you to visit our website and our forums for any updates once we receive any word from them.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards,
Skylocke
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...