Sinthoras_96

Breach Progress Savegame or Online?

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know, if the Breach Progress is saved on your local savegame or online? I uninstalled the game after the first Story DLC and also deleted my saves, since you cant use them in the second  story expansion. However, I really didn't expect to see free trophies for this shitty breach mode. Would I have to start from the scratch in Breach, if I reinstall the game for the second expansion, or is the progress saved online and all my items and mission completes are still there? 

And also: Is there any information, how many of these "great" free updates they still plan to throw at us this year? I really hope the Picus one is the last -.-

EDIT: I just realized the question is a few months old, sorry for resurrecting old threads.

Breach saves progress online so deleting a save game should reset your progress. Check this link, I can confirm that when Eidos' servers are down, you can't play Breach at all:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/142234-deus-ex-mankind-divided/74508977

I believe Eidos is done with the game at this point so no more DLCs and no more Breach trophies.

Edited by l33sar54

On 16.6.2017 at 7:17 PM, l33sar54 said:

EDIT: I just realized the question is a few months old, sorry for resurrecting old threads.

Breach saves progress online so deleting a save game should reset your progress. Check this link, I can confirm that when Eidos' servers are down, you can't play Breach at all:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/142234-deus-ex-mankind-divided/74508977

I believe Eidos is done with the game at this point so no more DLCs and no more Breach trophies.

Thanks. I didn't come back to the game yet. So it's definitely nice to know,  that my breach progress isn't lost