Trophy thoughts

BlazingCat83

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, I haven't seen Celceta anywhere in stores so I end up buying it digital years ago.

It's actually surprisingly cheap on my Amazon, even for a new copy. Maybe you could import?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/YS-Memories-Celceta-Playstation-Vita/dp/B00GD1ESO4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1487968384&sr=1-1&keywords=ys+memories+of+celceta

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nice, nice.

We may actually end up having physical version.

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/ys-origin-ps4-ps-vita-multi-language-physical-version-listed-play-asia

Since I missed Celceta, I'm definitely getting it.

I knew I should have waited... Damn, if I get this, it will be the fourth time I've bought the game.

20 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thaaaaaat isn't that cheap =D

For that price, I could get a new weeb game =D

Maybe even unreadable on eBay :awesome: 

13 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I knew I should have waited... Damn, if I get this, it will be the fourth time I've bought the game.

Totally worth it! :D

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

When I consider how much I paid for those three Kiseki games, that's NOTHING!  :devil:

Because Kiseki is worth ALL the money :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Pfft, and here I thought you were a Ys fan. Clearly not. :P

It has an unfortunate competitor =D Ys will always be overshadowed by Kiseki :awesome:

12 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, that's a lot of stuff. I imagine some of it is worth a fortune these days. It's a shame I've never really played any of them. A PS2 classic release of Ys VI on PS4 would be pretty awesome.

Man, what did you expect? =D Ys is going to celebrate 30 year anniversary like FF this year :D

It's not something new :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

15 minutes ago, boshafty1 said:

I did the no death run. If you die just go to the main menu and reload your game. Also you can change your powers in combat with R1 and L1.

As you already finished the game at least once:

Do not all difficulty trophies stack? You earned the ones for finishing on Easy, Normal (Hugo), and Hard at the same time but not for Very Easy? Or is the trophy bugged?

On 25.2.2017 at 0:22 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, that's a lot of stuff. I imagine some of it is worth a fortune these days. It's a shame I've never really played any of them. A PS2 classic release of Ys VI on PS4 would be pretty awesome.

Seeing this right now:
The PS2 (and PSP)-versions were published by Konami so it's unlikely that we will ever see them. I guess the chances would be higher to see the Steam-version ported published by XSeed to land on the PS4 xD

Edited by Crimson Idol

17 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Seeing this right now:
The PS2 (and PSP)-versions were published by Konami so it's unlikely that we will ever see them. I guess the chances would be higher to see the Steam-version ported published by XSeed to land on the PS4 xD

Dammit, Konami! Of all the publishers out there, it just had to be them... :(

Well, there's some hope at least, even if it's unlikely to happen.

For me easy stacked with hard and very easy with nightmare.

Also, question about Arena Master...the description specifically says 6 arena levels on nightmare, which I've done, but the trophy hasn't popped. From what I've read there's a 7th arena, so do I have to do that too or am I bugged?

Edited by Vorfied

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 4:32 PM, Vorfied said:

For me easy stacked with hard and very easy with nightmare.

Also, question about Arena Master...the description specifically says 6 arena levels on nightmare, which I've done, but the trophy hasn't popped. From what I've read there's a 7th arena, so do I have to do that too or am I bugged?

You have to beat the game on Nightmare with all 3 characters to unlock the last arena stage.

Alright so now I did arena 7 on nightmare and still no trophy. I did 1-6 as normal Hugo and 7 as Toal EX. I'll try 7 again as normal Hugo just in case it all has to be on the same character.

Update: I decided to do 1-6 as Toal EX instead, and trophy popped on Silent Sands. Somehow it must not have registered that one for me earlier. I'm just glad I got it now lol

Edited by Vorfied
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...