Danganronpa V3 localization release date confirmed

Zanreo

Extremely pissed how I was going off the date from my pre-order from GameStop which said July 31st.... then again, GameStop isn't the most accurate source out there.

welp. Got my hopes up just to be crushed for another two months added on. Damn doesn't that sound familiar. *cough* Persona5 *cough*

Guess it wasn't that horrible of an idea to get the Japan import after all.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Can't wait for another round of Monokuma ... I should probably plat Dangan 2 in the meantime :lol: .

4 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Extremely pissed how I was going off the date from my pre-order from GameStop which said July 31st.... then again, GameStop isn't the most accurate source out there.

welp. Got my hopes up just to be crushed for another two months added on. Damn doesn't that sound familiar. *cough* Persona5 *cough*

Guess it wasn't that horrible of an idea to get the Japan import after all.

That was most likely just a placeholder. Other sites do it too and usually put December 31st.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Can't wait for another round of Monokuma ... I should probably plat Dangan 2 in the meantime :lol: .

That was most likely just a placeholder. Other sites do it too and usually put December 31st.

The placeholders are typically Dec 31st. That why I assumed it was the correct date.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

That's a good release date for me. We still don't quite know what the holiday season looks like for games, but I am assuming most of the big games are coming in late October/through most of November so hopefully this game should hopefully come out a couple weeks before the insanity that is the holiday season starts. 

I still haven't played the Danganronpa games, but I am looking forward to finally playing them when the Danganronpa collection comes out next month on PS4.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Death_Ninja said:

They really like September to release Danganronpa games lol

I thought that too. It's the third time they release a Dangan-game in September, isn't it?
2, AE, and 3.

Personally I'm totally fine with the release date. I'm interested in the game but not overly hyped about it. Still have to finish AE at one point. :|

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

FUUUUUUUUUU!
How can you do this?! xD  

It's simple really... platinum stacks. :awesome: I mean why else would I sit through the inferior version when I already have the Vita version (AKA the way it was meant to be played). I know what you're gonna say and I'll stop you there. I actually want to understand what's going on, so that's a no to playing the Japanese version instead. :P 

I'll be getting Danganronpa V3 on Vita of course, so don't brand me as some kind of traitor to the good people of Vita Island. Far from it. :awesome:

12 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I thought that too. It's the third time they release a Dangan-game in September, isn't it?
2, AE, and 3.

Personally I'm totally fine with the release date. I'm interested in the game but not overly hyped about it. Still have to finish AE at one point. :|

It's around my b-day, so it's cool lol

On 21/02/2017 at 6:57 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

But if you keep doing this, you will never jump onto unreadable train :awesome:

Maybe one day. :P If there's the choice between readable and unreadable, I'll go with the one I can actually understand. I mean they're the same game after all. It's different if the game is only available in Japanese.

On 21/02/2017 at 6:57 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Haha, I saw that the other day. I was wondering if it was some sort of reference, but nope, it's just a Japanese game. What a coincidence. :P

• 1 month later...