Can't access DLC?

Legchomper

Hello everyone I had this game a long time ago and played it on a different profile and now going through it on this profile. I bought the Complete DLC which comes with the Ancient Labyrinth and other stuff. I have the physical version of the game, downloaded the DLC but it's nowhere to be found.. this is what I did.. 

1 - Played the game
2 - Purchase DLC (did not see it installing)
3 - I deleted my current progress because I wanted to start fresh with some bonus items
4 - Started up the game and beat tutorial enemy and nothing popped up like my previously used DLC on older profile. I looked in my inventory and nothing is there either. I've gone on to my game library and found the DLC, it says it's installed but will not allow me to re-install/delete.

Can someone help me out or tell me what I did wrong? I have PAL version of the game and playing on a PAL UK account so I can confirm it's not a region problem. 

41 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Looking at the walkthrough on .org I would say play the game until you meet the Blacksmith and see if you can talk to him about it, not that he mentions the Ancient Layrinth by name.

I had it in the end, it was either because I restarted PS4, had PS3 on the same time and then turned it off or because I used PC to download to PS4
one of those fixed it.