Mr_Marty84

Night of the living dead (kill 50 Nocturnal Infected)

16 posts in this topic

Which Zombies are needed for this trophy?
I have camp level 40. Is it the zombie that is afraid of your flashlight?
If so I have killed far more than 50 of them...

Edited by Mr_Marty84
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe so. It's probably glitched like the "Kill 1000 infected" one is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just keep killing them until it pops?

I got the kill 1000 infected human much later than the kill 5000 infected (all)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2017 at 4:01 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

So I just keep killing them until it pops?

I got the kill 1000 infected human much later than the kill 5000 infected (all)

 

Don't ask me. I didn't make the glitchy game ;) But yeah, I assume so.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sp483 said:

 

Don't ask me. I didn't make the glitchy game ;) But yeah, I assume so.

You didn't? :blink:
It was more of a global question.

I mailed the developers and they say they are looking into it.
Have much grinding to do os maybe I'll be lucky. And if not,  I'll start a new character

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.2.2017 at 10:17 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

You didn't? :blink:
It was more of a global question.

I mailed the developers and they say they are looking into it.
Have much grinding to do os maybe I'll be lucky. And if not,  I'll start a new character

 

hi, u got this trophy now ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I got it with a new character. Don't know if there is a new update cause I don't have the game installed anymore.

I just farmed it in one level. Took some time because of the loading, but faster than playing the game again until they show up at night

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Yeah I got it with a new character. Don't know if there is a new update cause I don't have the game installed anymore.

I just farmed it in one level. Took some time because of the loading, but faster than playing the game again until they show up at night

 

ok, cool. what level did u take for farm this badasses ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ddcso said:

 

ok, cool. what level did u take for farm this badasses ?

 

It could be the mission: A Whiff of Gunpowder.  (4th mission from Kovac) Not 100% sure, its been awhile.

If that is not the one it is a similar one. (Starting area)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.4.2017 at 6:33 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

 

It could be the mission: A Whiff of Gunpowder.  (4th mission from Kovac) Not 100% sure, its been awhile.

If that is not the one it is a similar one. (Starting area)

 

ok, thank u

 

can i leave the mission after 3 kills or i must finish the quests in the mission ?

Edited by ddcso
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U dont need to start a new charakter for the 50 Nighties or the 1000 infected.

 

Just play offline with your main character and farm each trophy in one run.

 

- For the 50 Nighties just look for a Nightmission kill the 2 at the beginning and leave the mission. Do it again and again until the trophy pops.

 

- For the 1000 infected just finish the "Kill 100 infected " over and over again. If u kill all Infected 9 runs are enough because u always get 110-120 Infected.

 

It seems that the counter resets everytime u join an onlinecamp.

 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes :-)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.4.2017 at 5:33 PM, nariana78 said:

U dont need to start a new charakter for the 50 Nighties or the 1000 infected.

 

Just play offline with your main character and farm each trophy in one run.

 

- For the 50 Nighties just look for a Nightmission kill the 2 at the beginning and leave the mission. Do it again and again until the trophy pops.

 

- For the 1000 infected just finish the "Kill 100 infected " over and over again. If u kill all Infected 9 runs are enough because u always get 110-120 Infected.

 

It seems that the counter resets everytime u join an onlinecamp.

 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes :-)

 

ok, thanks for the good description :)

 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2017 at 11:33 AM, nariana78 said:

U dont need to start a new charakter for the 50 Nighties or the 1000 infected.

 

It seems that the counter resets everytime u join an onlinecamp.

 

The counter resets regardless of whether you play online or not. It must, as you pointed out, be done in a single sitting. I was quitting to the main menu when I needed a break, and was wondering why this trophy hadn't unlocked yet.

 

I suggest if you need to take a break, just go to The Bunker until you're ready to farm kills again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.10.2017 at 4:04 PM, dj_helyx said:

 

The counter resets regardless of whether you play online or not. It must, as you pointed out, be done in a single sitting. I was quitting to the main menu when I needed a break, and was wondering why this trophy hadn't unlocked yet.

 

I suggest if you need to take a break, just go to The Bunker until you're ready to farm kills again.

BTW. Best farming quest is "From dusk till down" from Raymond.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kapitan_Ambrozy said:

BTW. Best farming quest is "From dusk till down" from Raymond.

 

Any of the missions that are set at night will work. Nocturnal infected tend to come in pairs, so if you kill one, expect a second to be close by.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.