Glitched Collector Trophy?

dbm11085

The Collector trophy never popped for me.  I'm playing the PS4 version, and went through each stage one at a time in the Challenges menu to complete them.  Stage 14 was the last stage I needed all coins in, but upon completing the stage, Collector never appeared.  I've had other trophies pop after that point, so I'm really not sure what to do here.

I've tried uploading my game save to online storage, deleting the game/save from my system, then redownloading the game/save file.  That didn't solve the issue.  At least the game doesn't have a platinum, but I'd like to have 100% of the trophies.  Any advice would be appreciated.

I know it's a dumb question, but did you really get all kobans in every stage?

I'm asking because I was trying to get this trophy (got it yesterday), and I couldn't find the missing kobans in stage 7, and after some tries, I finally found them.

Try entering Challenge mode and see if the game shows the completion icon for Collector in every stage.

It popped for me without any problem, just as every other trophy I have.

• Like 1

I did.  I have the trophies for Assassin/Perfect/Speed Runner as well.  All 16 scenes listed on Challenges have all four flower icons.  I might have to replay each stage and collect all Kobans in order to see if maybe something didn't trigger in the game's code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I had a Speed Run glitch on me, recorded time was 24:38 but no trophy. I didn’t have the Musashi code on or anything, but I hadn’t closed the game down in a while (running it idle on Vita) so maybe that had something to do with it?

I ended up reinstalling and doing it on a fresh save file and it popped that time, so my guess would be that it would work for any other trophy - just a bit frustrating.