Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

3 hours ago, Mikomi93 said:

Well, there might be no guarantee anymore, but that doesn´t mind you can´t demand your money back if the advertised product doesn´t work/is not delivered. There are quite a few examples were a "no refund" policy is/was in place, but after not delivering what was promised the money still got refunded. (Looking back at Fallout 46 and No mans Sky).

Even if something is written in the terms and conditions it is not necessarily law. If it contradicts with actual law or because companies want to save face there is the possibility to get refunds.

Unfortunately that's not the case, when buying something from PS Store you automatically give up on any refund clause. It's stated every time you buy something, so yea, if someone buys Breach stuff not knowing what is going on, after ending locked out of Breach, they can't even ask for a refund. Either SE decides to give a refund by their own will (to save their face, as you said) or they're just screwed.

But honestly, who would buy breach stuff, even if it was working fine?

Had my Breach account reset today, I can log into Breach again. Luckily I had won the ingame packages after the lockdown, so they were still available to collect (only won a Cobra Revolver from them, but then again, only opened 2). Will try to go as far as I can, ignoring Darknet files and challenges completely, let's see what I end up with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

Had my Breach account reset today, I can log into Breach again. Luckily I had won the ingame packages after the lockdown, so they were still available to collect (only won a Cobra Revolver from them, but then again, only opened 2). Will try to go as far as I can, ignoring Darknet files and challenges completely, let's see what I end up with.

Good luck. Would love to hear how you progress. If signs look positive I might ask for mine to be reset as well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Broni1337 said:

I´d like to obtain 100 % trophies in this game. Is it possible at the moment?

Very hard if not impossible due to Breach being kinda broken.

2 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Good luck. Would love to hear how you progress. If signs look positive I might ask for mine to be reset as well. 

I'll keep you all updated. Yesterday I grinded some Network 1A to gain some Praxis points, once I progress further I'll let you know. A reset does give back Breach access though.

Ok so this is really weird even for this game. 

Ever since I was first kicked out of Breach I have been trying every couple of days or so at random times to login. All of sudden today it worked and I was able to log on to Breach servers again!

Was overjoyed, but seems like that was short lived. I was able to complete 2 Dark Net files (2nd and 3rd ones) and at the end of each file it kicks me out to the Breach menu. I was able to log back in, but the trophy didn't pop for either of these for completing a Dark Net file : (

Even worse, I get a kind of looping glitch now that is preventing me from going any further. Every time I login now I get the cutscene where Shadowchild congratulates you for completing all of the prime unit levels and before she can finish talking it boots me out again : (

Is like this game is taunting me at this point ... lets me play a little and gives no trophies and now back in to same situation I was in before. 

I'll update if anything changes which it may considering how random this has been ... but the problem is it seems the cutscenes are the trigger for booting people out from the service. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eXaphor said:

This probably have been asked before, but when is the "Data Detective" trophy supposed to unlock? Right after, at the start or during the news scene?

Because the server error always pop out after that lol

It's supposed to unlock after the cutscene, exactly when you get booted out.

2 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

It's supposed to unlock after the cutscene, exactly when you get booted out.

Yeah. Just saw some walkthrough and it pop out right after the scene. 

I just did second Darknet file and guess what, same result lol wtf

Sigh. :(

50 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Has anybody completed a dark net file since the servers have started working again? As it seemed to be those that stopped it from working

Yes I still got kicked out but the trophies popped after logging in again. 

At least for the DLC Darknetfiles, I dont know about the main game trophy.

1 hour ago, Mori said:

Yes I still got kicked out but the trophies popped after logging in again. 

At least for the DLC Darknetfiles, I dont know about the main game trophy.

I completed the first DN file, got booted out, and got no trophy on return. I'll move on with the regular servers, hopefully I'll at least get some stuff out of the way.

21 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Has anybody tried connecting who saw connection failure before? Can we play now all again?

yes, it seems we can all play Breach again... for now. But we should make haste

I'm currently turboing the energy exploit so I have 1mil energy after lunch ? will not stop until I get the MP or servers break again 

now we should bother the Splinter Cell devs for a fix ?

17 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

yes, it seems we can all play Breach again... for now. But we should make haste

I'm currently turboing the energy exploit so I have 1mil energy after lunch 1f601.png will not stop until I get the MP or servers break again 

now we should bother the Splinter Cell devs for a fix 1f609.png

Can you explain what you're doing? I couldn''t find anything on a quick google search :(

And yeah i'm happy we can play again :) 

I completed every step for the first DN file and still get booted out after seeing the cutscene at the end :( i didn't get Data Detective! i can continue to play Breach though so i'll go for the next nodes and hope i get the other trophies from the base game at least...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Has anyone been able to unlock the Data Detective trophy now off of the main list? 

Even when I did the DN files last night it still booted me out and now I am stuck in a loop every time I login to Breach with one of Shadowchild's cutscenes :(

Does anyone know of a way to skip cutscenes? I'm sending another email to SE support ... obviously they are tinkering around with it or something now...