Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

xAfmt2Q.png

So far so good, got this out of the way and am more than halfway through for the Tier 2 trophy. Still no sign of DN files being doable, but after failing on Lindsey's one I just ignored them and went straight onwards. I'll try to get them done if and when I'll be done with the rest.

4 hours ago, Mori said:

Yes I still got kicked out but the trophies popped after logging in again. 

At least for the DLC Darknetfiles, I dont know about the main game trophy.

It's the DLC ones I'm after. I'm fighting my way through the game to get to them at the moment. Dark net files 2 and 3 booted me once I'd finished them but you got the picus and santeau darknet trophies as expected right?

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Can you explain what you're doing? I couldn''t find anything on a quick google search :(

And yeah i'm happy we can play again :) 

the energy exploit? There's a thread about it in this subforum; check out this post

trivializes everything except the "no augmentations allowed" missions 

Alright so I noticed that the Servers are working again (big thanks to this board for keeping me informed) and I rushed through the game.

Sadly I had reset my account as some people might remember and made a few bad decisions at the start of the game which resulted in completing the game with only Jump augmentations and a C-Rank handgun (later in 2a I got a few mediocre B-rank weapons, nothing that really helped either). Especially the Titan Boss was kind of a problem like this and finishing levels without cloak was... difficult.

I can say: It is possible to complete Breach even without special/strong weapons and abilities (except for jumping). Using Cloak and Energy Boosts makes it really easy. Done with all non-DN trophies (finally).

Next problem I´m facing just as everyone else: The Darknet File trophy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trope Hore said:

finally got all the online trophies :)  Darknet file 1 kept kicking out, but file 2 became unlocked so I just played thru that and trophy popped after I skipped the "replay news" cutscene :pimp: 

Congratz, seems like at least one more is free from the nightmare. Sadly that method didnt work for me, numer 2 kicks me just the same as number 1 :(

Edit: Well, wanted to try the next few DN files, but I got stuck at the 3rd file cause that Avatar lvl 1337 is too much for me

Edited by Mikomi93

Okay, the game trolled me. I pushed all the way to DN File 4 in hope that the DLC ones give me the completion trophy.

It kicked me out again. Very dissapointing. But when I logged in, it finally happened: I got a trophy!! I was so hyped, but... it was "Ashes to ashes" from the DLC for completing the DLC Darknet-File. I didn´t get the regular trophy for completing a DN-File. With other words.... I still have no way to obtain Platinum on this game

It is like the game was fixed, but it wasn't fixed at the same time. Very strange situation that it just randomly starts working all of a sudden like this with no update of any kind, but the underlying issue (the game kicking after cutscenes) remains unresolved. 

Can't make this stuff up ... maybe SE support will finally give some useful information here when they respond to me. Otherwise I'm just going to start talking to the EU support even though I am in NA ... the EU team seems to be much more responsive and is actually resetting accounts for some people. 

I'm glad that some people seem to be getting at least some of the trophies out of it ... I'm taking this all as a positive as it is a sign that something is going on behind the scenes and there may at least be an attempt to fix things in the works.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

It's the DLC ones I'm after. I'm fighting my way through the game to get to them at the moment. Dark net files 2 and 3 booted me once I'd finished them but you got the picus and santeau darknet trophies as expected right?

Yes they popped after logging in to Breach mode again. 

Just a quick question about this as I'm hoping to get all the trophies from Breach Mode. When people are doing this Darknet File 1 and getting kicked making the trophy not pop, does that mean that's it for that trophy unless you get reset by Square? Or can you redo the files as many times as you want and you're not being locked out of anything? Just wondering why some people are asking Square for resets I guess. I haven't played the game yet because of this whole server situation so I'm unaware of some of the finer details. Thanks a bunch. 

39 minutes ago, Lyrikk said:

Just a quick question about this as I'm hoping to get all the trophies from Breach Mode. When people are doing this Darknet File 1 and getting kicked making the trophy not pop, does that mean that's it for that trophy unless you get reset by Square? Or can you redo the files as many times as you want and you're not being locked out of anything? Just wondering why some people are asking Square for resets I guess. I haven't played the game yet because of this whole server situation so I'm unaware of some of the finer details. Thanks a bunch. 

Some of us asked for a reset because once you got hit by the "Cannot connect to Square Enix Servers" Bug you could no longer connect to the Breach Mode at all. Only a reset allowed playing again. Now that Breach seems to be available again that is no longer an issue.

Regarding the last trophy many of us are fighting for: Complete one Darknet File. We don´t know anything about why it pops for some and for the most it doesn´t. We could make assumptions, but there is no hard fact about this. However at least someone on here seems to have been kicked out once and still got the trophy later on. You can´t really "redo" the files, but you can watch the conclusion video as many times as you want and in theory the trophy should pop at the end of it (where it disconnects you). So there is currently no reliable way to get Platinum and all we can hope for is a fix for this last issue.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mikomi93 said:

Some of us asked for a reset because once you got hit by the "Cannot connect to Square Enix Servers" Bug you could no longer connect to the Breach Mode at all. Only a reset allowed playing again. Now that Breach seems to be available again that is no longer an issue.

Regarding the last trophy many of us are fighting for: Complete one Darknet File. We don´t know anything about why it pops for some and for the most it doesn´t. We could make assumptions, but there is no hard fact about this. However at least someone on here seems to have been kicked out once and still got the trophy later on. You can´t really "redo" the files, but you can watch the conclusion video as many times as you want and in theory the trophy should pop at the end of it (where it disconnects you). So there is currently no reliable way to get Platinum and all we can hope for is a fix for this last issue.

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying for me.

Thinking I might install the game and play it on my alt and take a look. But at least it looks like SE is actually doing something, even if they're taking their time lol. 

@Lyrikk people asked to reset the progress just to access Breach again. But that problem is solved now. Only problems still remaining is the Data Detective Trophy.

@Mikomi93 i think the Data Detective Trophy remains a bigger issue as only 2 people are known on psnp to have unlocked it since the beginning of the year. I sent them a pm, hopefully a later darknet file works.. only the dlc darknet files seem to be ok...

@Anton_games337 @Falken-N7 looking at @Mori the dlc darknet files (Picus and Santeau) seems to be ok... @Mori had you completed all base game darknet files prior to completing the dlc ones?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I had same results as others here. I'm in the US, can now connect to servers, I have previously completed the first two darknet files and trying to get the reward today for either one kicks me out and there's no Data Detective trophy. They fixed people not being able to play, but not the server connections for those. So it was half done. Half-assed, you might say.

Edited by Barsoomian
  • Like 1

I've discovered something that may be interesting about the Data Datective trophy.During the second Darknet File I've accepted the 80000 credits from the Russian spy,ShadowChild was angry for this choice and after the final cutscene I haven't received any other reward and I've got the trophy without any disconnection.

Edited by dark-keyblade94
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

I've discovered something that may be interesting about the Data Datective trophy.During the second Darknet File I've accepted the 80000 credits from the Russian spy,ShadowChild was angry for this choice and after the final cutscene I haven't received any other reward and I've got the trophy without any disconnection.

Now this sounds good. Hopefully all of us can get the trophy this way. Too bad i chose the other option already :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@Lyrikk people asked to reset the progress just to access Breach again. But that problem is solved now. Only problems still remaining is the Data Detective Trophy.

@Mikomi93 i think the Data Detective Trophy remains a bigger issue as only 2 people are known on psnp to have unlocked it since the beginning of the year. I sent them a pm, hopefully a later darknet file works.. only the dlc darknet files seem to be ok...

@Anton_games337 @Falken-N7 looking at @Mori the dlc darknet files (Picus and Santeau) seems to be ok... @Mori had you completed all base game darknet files prior to completing the dlc ones?

I had to play DN file 2 and 3, because last time I've played (before the server fix) I got kicked after the first DN file and wasnt able to reconnect.

When I've played DN files 2 and 3 I didnt get kicked out but on both DLC DN files (which is no problem luckily, since you get them after reconnecting to Breach)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

Just tried it and it worked. Got the trophy after accepting the credits from the spy. So this seems to be the only way right now to obtain data detective.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

Not having played the game yet, but I installed it to try later. From what I gather, you can't replay the files so this solution would then be missable, correct? Just want to make sure for when I start it up.