Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

• 2 weeks later...

I can log into breach perfectly fine but the trophy for completing a dark net file will not pop. Everytime I finish the final cutscene of the first file, The game automatically logs me out of breach as I "cannot connect to the square enix servers" So unless there's a problem on my end which I highly doubt there is, the plat is unobtainable until the devs fix their server side issues

Update: It turns out that the trophies are still obtainable at least up to tier 2 servers. I continued playing through breach and completed the second darknet file which popped me the trophy. It seems that the first is bugged out for some reason.

Edited by MATT_THE_FLY
Updated information

I've been having the same issue with the Data Detective trophy for completing the first data file. Each time I view the video it tells me the servers are down and kicks me back to the title screen. Are you saying you eventually got the trophies for Data Detective and for completing the Tier 1 servers when you progressed further?

14 hours ago, ProPeyman said:

Same issue here. haven't been able to play breach mode since since last week. I hope this issue gets solved soon.

On 11/10/2018 at 0:49 PM, Xamthi said:

Also unable to continue with breach due to the "server unavailable" error.

These problems are there from the beginning ... but if none of you writes to the media via email or twitter or facebook, do not solve them

I sent a ticket to square enix support two days ago and they sent me this reply:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the trouble you've experienced with DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED. The issue is currently under investigation. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA as we are working with Sony to resolve the issue. 

We hope this information was helpful and if you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to respond back.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

I've been lurking on other forums for posts regarding this issue and it turns out that devs are aware about the problem and supposedly trying to fix it. 

• Like 2

On 14/10/2018 at 10:45, MATT_THE_FLY said:

Ho inviato un ticket per il supporto di Square Enix due giorni fa e mi hanno inviato questa risposta:

Grazie per aver contattato l'assistenza SQUARE ENIX.

Ci scusiamo per il disturbo che hai riscontrato con DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED. Il problema è attualmente sotto inchiesta. Sfortunatamente, non possiamo fornire un ETA poiché stiamo lavorando con Sony per risolvere il problema.  

Speriamo che questa informazione sia utile e se riscontri ancora problemi, non esitare a rispondere.

Grazie per aver contattato il centro di assistenza SQUARE ENIX.

Sono stato in agguato su altri forum per i post relativi a questo problema e si scopre che gli sviluppatori sono a conoscenza del problema e presumibilmente cercano di risolverlo. 

You did very well to make the report ... but this problem exists from Day One

I did the same and got the following responses from the chat;

-------

"I can confirm that the developers are currently working on resolving the issue and that we plan on releasing an update to fix the issues. We have narrowed down the root of the issue and are working hard to put a fix in place. Unfortunately, due to the nature of bug fixing, we really cannot give a timeframe for this as we would need to fully develop and test the resolution."

"The Breach servers issues is a fairly recent event and we have been working hard to fix this since it popped up. I really couldn't say how long it may take unfortunately. Bug testing, fixing and fix testing is a delicate ballance and we need to make sure that we do not introduce further problems with any fix that we develop."

-------

The guy i was speaking to said that the following links would post any updates on when the server would be fixed;

https://twitter.com/eidosmontreal?lang=en 

https://twitter.com/DeusEx

as well as the main squareenix website.

These are quite vague responses, so im guessing they may be doing something but that there are not enough people complaining about it to speed up the process. Hopefully more people will complain about it!

• Like 1

"The Breach servers issues is a fairly recent event and we have been working hard to fix this since it popped up. I really couldn't say how long it may take unfortunately. Bug testing, fixing and fix testing is a delicate ballance and we need to make sure that we do not introduce further problems with any fix that we develop."

This is not so, because the problems persist from the beginning ... and they are repeated periodically ... we hope that they will solve them once and for all. I'm 100% but I'm sorry for the others

I wanted to finish up the dlc, so I went there first and couldn’t connect. I would select “Enter the Breach” and after the loading screen it would say can’t connect to Square Enix servers. Same thing an alt account can connect not my main. I have an open ticket with square Enix and I just checked. It’s still not working. 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:17 AM, Herbalistiikka said:

Breach mode worked for me yesterday but now it doesn't let me connect anymore on my main account, only on alt account. I don't have that many friends on my main account so I doubt that's the issue here either.

Guess this platinum is going to be unobtainable.

I've been playing Breach daily in the US no problems. Just 15 mins or so to send/receive some challenges and level up my main. So far my only issue is I can't get the Data Detective trophy after completing the first case, though apparently that may unlock after beating the next case. I wonder if all the people who can't play at all are in Europe or somewhere not the US?

• Like 1

Am from eu, and after beating the last server node for the first detective case and getting the news headline i got booted out of breach (no trophy received) and i cant log in anymore.

I only have 1 friend so that's not the problem, oh well i have other games to complete but i do hope they dont pull us a black ops 3 one. (Different games, but you get the point)

There are people from several countries who did BREACH trophies in the past 2 weeks. 

USA, Australia, Austria, UK, Belgium, Finland, Japan.

I'll try it today or tomorrow. Actually I wanted to go for story mode first, but reading about all those issues, I want to get that out of the way as fast as possible.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

I just realized something regarding these server issues for me. This all started as soon as I unlocked the ability to send challenges. Hmmm...

Edit*

I sent Squenix a bunch more tickets under other profiles I've logged in as. Hopefully if we can get enough people sending in these issues we can  get it resolved. 

I've completed the third or fourth DF mission about Mexico (I skipped through it, so its my only Information about it) and since then I cannot connect anymore.  

After the first DF I was also kicked out after the final scene from the newswoman, but I was able to reconnect.

Guess its time to send some tickets to them...

EDIT: No problem at all with my UK alt account...

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1