Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

I´ve stumbled over this bug around 30 days ago after "completing" the first DN file or what it was called. Been checking daily and sending tickets to the support now and then.

Always the same replies "we know of technical issues", "working on it", "no eta on how long it will take".

I Platined every game I played so far, this might be the first one I can´t finish because of this stupid bug... I´m kinda losing hope they actual work on it. After all the servers are working just fine for everyone who wasn´t bugged out of them and while they talk about "knowing of the issue" there is no sign of actual work put into it. There is not even any kind of announcement anywhere on the web about this issue, so I guess they just ignore the few trophy hunters that actually care about it.

11 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@FiveInchDeep yeah man, I'm still making reports with alt accounts just to spam em. The downside is playing all those shitty stages before I'm actually stuck. 

Same here, and will keep sending them complaints.

Sigh, yesterday Avalanche released their 1.06 patch to fix MadMax's bug that rendered the platinum unobtainable after two months, hope squeenix do the same one day.

@hsn963 yeah, I was lucky and just got hit with 1.05 a day before 1.06 came out. I was very careful until 1 little log in. But yeah I'm honestly hoping this has something to do with the psn changes and not so much on squeenix. It all seemed to start screwing up around beta for the last 2 patches. And that's without changes to Deus Ex. But, that's just me hoping. 

22 minutes ago, Mori said:

Is there any reason to lie about working on the problem? I dont think there are a lot of people who buy those Praxis Kits anyway.

Yeah, that way people think they are working on it and will bug them less. Like you said, hardly anyone spends money on that mode anyway so for them its a waste of resources. Glad I finished up breach mode a long time ago.

Edited by StuGunn5

On 9.11.2018 at 8:40 PM, StuGunn5 said:

Yeah, that way people think they are working on it and will bug them less. Like you said, hardly anyone spends money on that mode anyway so for them its a waste of resources. Glad I finished up breach mode a long time ago.

I mean, if they dont work on it, why dont they just say it? That would stop all the Support tickets they probably recieve on a daily basis.

There would be no reason to lie about it, right? The only reason would be that People still buy Praxis Kits; but I dont think anyone buys them anymore. 

Thats why I think they are really working on it.

Same in France

Nous sommes désolés que vous rencontriez des difficultés avec le mode Breach de Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Les serveurs rencontrent des problèmes techniques et sont actuellement indisponibles pour certains joueurs. Les développeurs sont au courant et tentent de solutionner le problème. Nous n'avons malheureusement pas plus d'informations pour l'instant ou de date précise, nous vous recommandons de garder un œil sur les futures mises à jour.

Nous nous excusons pour la gêne occasionnée et restons à votre disposition si vous avez d'autres questions.

Translation

We're sorry you're having trouble with Deus Ex's Breach mode: Mankind Divided.

The servers are experiencing technical problems and are currently unavailable for some players. The developers are aware and are trying to solve the problem. We unfortunately have no more information for now or precise date, we recommend to keep an eye on future updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience and remain at your disposal if you have further questions.

I sent another ticket to SE 2 day ago. This time I've mentioned Praxis Kits still available to purchase, considering not buying another title published by SE etc.

Recieved the usual copy & paste respond.

Has anyone tried contacting Sony yet?

10 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just a little note for people who started breach before the server problems but never finished it, you can log in easily to the servers, so it looks like the issue is when people try to start it now

I got the plat 18 months ago but you don't need to finish breach mode for that. I can't log in so regrettably this isn't true

• Like 1

Another response from them:

‘Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
This email has been sent to notify you that your ticket was received and will be responded to within 2 business days (48 hours) of receipt.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket directly. 

If your issue has already been resolved and you are no longer in need of support, the URL below will provide you with a "Cancel Ticket" option to close your open ticket.’

i still have hope they will fix this how is the servers close without a warning?

10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just a little note for people who started breach before the server problems but never finished it, you can log in easily to the servers, so it looks like the issue is when people try to start it now

I just tried it again after seeing your note (US), and it still said failed to connect from the Breach menu.

• Like 1