Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I'm a bit confused with this....if you haven't started the game at all, will you be unable to get the Platinum due to the breach server mode issues? 

Basicly since the latest psn update i think Breach servers are down after the first darklog net has been completed.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

So Data Disciple, Data Detective, Data Expert, and Data Master won't be obtainable?

It seems obtainable, since there is one guy who just recently achieved those trophies. Since he hasnt got more DLC trophies, I assume he skiped Darknet files til the end or just got lucky before servers not workind for him anymore. (just guessing here)

36 minutes ago, Mori said:

It seems obtainable, since there is one guy who just recently achieved those trophies. Since he hasnt got more DLC trophies, I assume he skiped Darknet files til the end or just got lucky before servers not workind for him anymore. (just guessing here)

Probably could have been a hacker, because if the servers were up again i'd think that Roxas would be screaming it to us, lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Probably could have been a hacker, because if the servers were up again i'd think that Roxas would be screaming it to us, lol

I've checked, he played Breach in Oct. and earned the 2 kills via red box trophy, which can be achieved in the first levels. Then completed all server on the 17th Nov.

I think he didnt get kicked out before he has finished all servers. 

If hacking, why just a few trophies and not all? Doesnt really make sense to me. But who knows.

Servers still not working for me.

Edited by Mori

7 hours ago, Mori said:

I've checked, he played Breach in Oct. and earned the 2 kills via red box trophy, which can be achieved in the first levels. Then completed all server on the 17th Nov.

I think he didnt get kicked out before he has finished all servers. 

If hacking, why just a few trophies and not all? Doesnt really make sense to me. But who knows.

Servers still not working for me.

Oh yeah and probably the cancel alarm aswell, idk because those ones are at the moment not possible getting...

Honestly this is beyond ridiculous!

I am just finishing up the last trophy for Single Player then I only have Breach left. Is there a way to skip the first Darknet File since this seems to be causing the problems for everyone?

Hope they fix it soon, don't want yet another unobtainable plat on my account ... Real shame too since I really enjoyed this, and Human Revolution.

Edited by tpepper1985

^ yeah, i'd also like to know so I can start & finish this shit ASAP. there's a few achievers lately, so it's gotta be possible...

can i do these online trophies from the get-go? or need i beat the game first, or something like that

Edited by Trope Hore

13 hours ago, tpepper1985 said:

I am just finishing up the last trophy for Single Player then I only have Breach left. Is there a way to skip the first Darknet File since this seems to be causing the problems for everyone?

Hope they fix it soon, don't want yet another unobtainable plat on my account ... Real shame too since I really enjoyed this, and Human Revolution.

Yes, if I recall it right, you could just skip these server nodes, and do other ones.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:59 AM, SanhRim said:

Uhhh yeah. I'd sue. Lol

17 hours ago, tpepper1985 said:

Its not just darknet files that are causing the kick. It's also when challenges to friends unlock. That's how 2 of my profiles became unplayable. Most importantly, my main!

Edited by RoxasOnFire

25 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Its not just darknet files that are causing the kick. It's also when challenges to friends unlock. That's how 2 of my profiles became unplayable. Most importantly, my main!

Does this happen immedeatly or a bit later? I played with 2 profiles at 2 days in a row to finish a few challenges with my main acc. I plan on using 2 more profiles to send even mpre daily challenges

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Does this happen immedeatly or a bit later? I played with 2 profiles at 2 days in a row to finish a few challenges with my main acc. I plan on using 2 more profiles to send even mpre daily challenges

Idk, after unlocking the feature is when I experienced the issue so I could never send them.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

i finished the first darknet file but after wachting the video for completing the quest i'm kicked out... i entered the map again, watched the video again but same error... i didn't get the trophy for completing a darknet quest :(  ... and i'm very sure i used both times the Titan Aug when the enemy died but didn't get that trophy either :(

Edit: i got the Prime Enemy Titan Trophy but in a different node. I fought against a sniper boss but needed a heavy machine gun boss

Edited by Evil_Joker88

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

i finished the first darknet file but after wachting the video for completing the quest i'm kicked out... i entered the map again, watched the video again but same error... i didn't get the trophy for completing a darknet quest :(  ... and i'm very sure i used both times the Titan Aug when the enemy died but didn't get that trophy either :(

Edit: i got the Prime Enemy Titan Trophy but in a different node. I fought against a sniper boss but needed a heavy machine gun boss

You can get it on the next DN file. 

i can't login with my main anymore :( get the server offline notification but choosing 2 different alt accs access without problems. The last thing i did was completing the first sidemission. After the final video the connection was lost and i didn't get a trophy either :(

I even deleted all savefiles from my main and hoped to start new in Breach but failed...

Edit: I cut off all friends from my list (12 in total) but nothing changed...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

36 minutes ago, Barsoomian said:

I didn't. And then soon after I was unable to play Breach at all, and as of a couple days ago still unable to enter the mode.

when did you first connect to breach, and approx. how long did it last?

the only guy that has all 4 online trophies [since the game broke], achieved them in the span of 4h.

other people have 2-3 of them, and they were all earned within hours of each other, but they never earned the tier 3 trophy.

so i need you guys to be as specific as possible so we can figure out a way to emulate MainCorc's success

Edited by Trope Hore

5 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

the only guy that has all 4 online trophies [since the game broke], achieved them in the span of 4h.

other people have 2-3 of them, and they were all earned within hours of each other, but they never earned the tier 3 trophy.

so i need you guys to be as specific as possible so we can figure out a way to emulate MainCorc's success

My guess is start Breach and finish it in one session. I could log in over 3 days and finished 10 cjallenges sent by my alts but my problems started when i finished the first sidequest and reached the 3rd server (Server 1B). Since The next day i couldn't log in anymore...

I changed my network settings too but nothing changed

-IP Address (set to automatic)

-DHCP host name (set to ‘Do Not Specify’) 

-DNS Settings (set to Manual)

-Primary: 8.8.8.8

-Secondary: 8.8.4.4

-MTU Settings (set to Manual)

-At default this would be 1500.  Try setting it to 1470.  You can experiment with this setting a little bit, but we would not recommend you go below 1400.

-Proxy (set to ‘Do Not Use’)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

My guess is start Breach and finish it in one session. I could log in over 3 days and finished 10 cjallenges sent by my alts but my problems started when i finished the first sidequest and reached the 3rd server (Server 1B). Since The next day i couldn't log in anymore...

I changed my network settings too but nothing changed

-IP Address (set to automatic)

-DHCP host name (set to ‘Do Not Specify’) 

-DNS Settings (set to Manual)

-Primary: 8.8.8.8

-Secondary: 8.8.4.4

-MTU Settings (set to Manual)

-At default this would be 1500.  Try setting it to 1470.  You can experiment with this setting a little bit, but we would not recommend you go below 1400.

-Proxy (set to ‘Do Not Use’)

So if you start and finish it in one session, what should you work on first? Base game then DLC?