Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

Well, new update, game ran fine for a good moment, but now I'm having the connection bug.

It was so sudden, I was managing my inventory in between missions, not doing anything special and bam, lost it forever. So I don't believe it would do any good asking for a reset of your profile if you already have the issue.

All I could do is knock out a couple trophies... Man I was this close to finishing my 5th ghost server too, if I ever play again that will be 1 more firewall key to the wastes...

Oh yeah I also had another issue, I couldn't finish any darknet file cause at the end of the file's report it would disconnect me without being able to get the reward or the trophy (but I could reconnect before it cut out forever). So even then I was out of getting the platinum.

Edited by GastNDorf

"It was so sudden, I was managing my inventory in between missions, not doing anything special and bam, lost it forever. So I don't believe it would do any good asking for a reset of your profile if you already have the issue"

Sorry for that. 

Edited by Hifi-Delity

Hi. Any new updates? I receive reply from support

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in addressing your concern. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing a longer than usual response time due to an elevated level of Customer Support inquiries.

Rest assured we will answer your support concern in the order it has been received. We ask at this time that you please refrain from creating multiple Customer Support Tickets about the same concern as doing so may increase the time it takes for us to assist with your concern. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. 

If your issue has already been resolved and you are no longer in need of support, the URL below will provide you with a "Cancel Ticket" option to close your open ticket."

Edited by Dr_BrandonRamos
It wasn't complete

47 minutes ago, Dr_BrandonRamos said:

Hi. Any new updates? I receive reply from support

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in addressing your concern. Unfortunately we are currently experiencing a longer than usual response time due to an elevated level of Customer Support inquiries.

Rest assured we will answer your support concern in the order it has been received. We ask at this time that you please refrain from creating multiple Customer Support Tickets about the same concern as doing so may increase the time it takes for us to assist with your concern. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. 

If your issue has already been resolved and you are no longer in need of support, the URL below will provide you with a "Cancel Ticket" option to close your open ticket."

Motherfuckers are even too lazy to reply to a ticket ??

• Like 1

I booted up the game to check and can connect ok, I'm at the end of Network 1B so have a ways to go, it sounds like I could be disconnected permanently at a random time? I've done 5+ levels and a darknet case to test so just curious about the nature of the issue. 

EDIT: FYI, I got the game in Jan for PS+ and according to my trophies I beat the first darknet file in march, from reading back a few pages it looks like people who played pre-patch 1.12 have some sort of access, if not permanent? 

Edited by SasquatchSaul

7 hours ago, SasquatchSaul said:

I booted up the game to check and can connect ok, I'm at the end of Network 1B so have a ways to go, it sounds like I could be disconnected permanently at a random time? I've done 5+ levels and a darknet case to test so just curious about the nature of the issue. 

EDIT: FYI, I got the game in Jan for PS+ and according to my trophies I beat the first darknet file in march, from reading back a few pages it looks like people who played pre-patch 1.12 have some sort of access, if not permanent? 

Its all started from october psn-name change psn update. When you finish 1st darknet file - after the videonews you were disonnected from network. After several retries to watch the video, you become unable to login in breach mode.

Okay got most trophies done, saved DN files for last. This time I was only able to complete DN file 1. Too bad, cause I only needed to complete the other DN files for the last 4 Breach trophies.

Anyway. I've never accepted, send or played a Challenge. Even the tutorial challenge is skipable.

So the platinum is still obtainable, just an annoying way to get it. Send a ticket to SE, ask for resetting your Breach account. Unfortunately you need to have or create a SE account and link it with your PSN ID.

Make sure you use the infinite Energy and Health glitch. And by the Love of God, get a good weapon and Upgrade damage. I had such bad luck this time, in the end I had to shoot Prime Units 8 minutes straight to kill it. Its Fucking ridiciulous. 

Now I can only hope SE fixes the issue. I am not going to do the whole shit a third time just to get booted again anyway.

btw. huge thanks to @GastNDorf for pointing out that resetting your Breach account is even a possibility!

Edited by Mori

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well this sounds like a way to go :) thx for the info @Mori ... But you skipped the darknet quests? That means we can't get the dlc darknet trophies as the vanilla ones are mandatory?! :(

Yeah I played the first DN file after I completed everything else. Unfortunately the DLC DN files are only available after completing all vanilla DN files.

47 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

can anyone confirm that the 2nd Darknet file works for Data Detective? wanna be prepared if i reset my account

Yes on my very first run I also did the second and third DN file and it popped after I've watched the endcutscene of the second DN file. The first DN file also glitched on me.

3 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've submitted a ticket as well to have my primary account reset on their end. Let's see how long it takes to respond this time...

It didnt take that long, I've got a respone on Tuesday but was able to play on Monday. My ticket was sent last week on Wednesday, I think.

Moreover there are indeed people who are still working for/on Deus Ex, so hopes are still somewhat high, that they fix it sooner or later. :D 

At least I am able to get the platinum now.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

I wanted to reset my profile as well and attempt a trophy hunt by skipping the first DN file and sent them a ticket. They replied within a day, but ignored my request to reset my account. Instead they gave me this reply:

"Dear Mikomi,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear you have been having issues with Breach Mode in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

We are aware of an issue whereby some users have been unable to connect to Breach Mode. The developers are currently working on a fix for this, but unfortunately we have no timeframe as to when this may resolved.

Some users have reported that playing with another game account has allowed them access to Breach Mode. Should you wish to, we recommend trying this.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team "

3 minutes ago, Mikomi93 said:

I wanted to reset my profile as well and attempt a trophy hunt by skipping the first DN file and sent them a ticket. They replied within a day, but ignored my request to reset my account. Instead they gave me this reply:

"Dear Mikomi,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear you have been having issues with Breach Mode in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

We are aware of an issue whereby some users have been unable to connect to Breach Mode. The developers are currently working on a fix for this, but unfortunately we have no timeframe as to when this may resolved.

Some users have reported that playing with another game account has allowed them access to Breach Mode. Should you wish to, we recommend trying this.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team "

Little does Squeenix realize we are trying to get trophies, not enjoy a shitty game mode. It's like yeah, I love breach so much that I'll use another profile until it shits out on me!

2 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Little does Squeenix realize we are trying to get trophies, not enjoy a shitty game mode. It's like yeah, I love breach so much that I'll use another profile until it shits out on me!

I even told them it´s for the trophies. But it feels like they didn´t even read my ticket and just saw the word "Breach" and reacted with a generic response to that.

I dont know if it really makes a difference, but I just vagely told them about some issues, didnt even mention the connectivity issue and that I've read somewhere, that it is possible to reset your Breach account to solve the problem.

Also, this time I've got a German responder during the whole conversation, while my other two prior tickets regarding Breach connectivity were English.

Maybe try a different ticket category. Instead of "Network/Connectivity", choose "Other" or "Gamedata". Dont mention trophies and just tell them there is an issue, and eventual it could be solved by resetting your Breach profile.

You could also just use the same reason Gastdorf used, that the tutorial mission glitched on you and that you are not able to continue Breach mode.

Edited by Mori

4 minutes ago, Mori said:

I dont know if it really makes a difference, but I just vagely told them about some issues, didnt even mention the connectivity issue and that I've read somewhere, that it is possible to reset your Breach account to solve the problem.

Also, this time I've got a German responder during the whole conversation, while my other two prior tickets regarding Breach connectivity were English.

Maybe try a different ticket category. Instead of "Network/Connectivity", choose "Other" or "Gamedata". Dont mention trophies and just tell them there is an issue, and eventual it could be solved by resetting your Breach profile.

You could also just use the same reason Gastdorf used, that the tutorial mission glitched on you and that you are not able to continue Breach mode.

Well, I did pick the Gamedata option. But it´s probably a good idea to explain my issue more "cloudy" so that they have to reset it... Or, what I´d prefer: They finally fix their damn game mode after 3+ months -__- But resetting gives at least a chance.

28 minutes ago, Mikomi93 said:

I even told them it´s for the trophies. But it feels like they didn´t even read my ticket and just saw the word "Breach" and reacted with a generic response to that.

Yeah, my most recent response from them suggested using another profile even after clarifying I have been sending them support tickets from other profiles after they stop working and the fact that I only care about trophies on my primary account.

Alright so I sent another ticket and they didn´t want to reset anything without detailed explanation as to why I want the reset and what the issue was. I don´t think making something up works very well, but this time they agreed to the reset (german support guy, seems they are more helpful than the international support crew) and now I can log in again (of course with everything in Breach reset to 0). So let´s skip the first DN File and see if I can get the platin. I´ll keep you guys updated.

In my case they always replied within a few hours and the reset happened within the same day I requested it as well, so it´s definitly an option. Question remains whether you can actually achieve Platinum.

First Update: Made it to Network 2a, unlocked 2 more trophies. Didn´t attempt the DN Files yet and will keep those for last probably. But it does seem to work without problems. Except: Resetting also removes all free Premium Boosters you might have gotten from the Story Breach Software you collected, which makes sense, but kinda pisses me off because it´s much harder without those. Maybe replaying the game helps? Hard to say, but for me at least there were no free Boosters. At the very least I got 2 more trophies than before today.

Edited by Mikomi93
  • Like 2