Kill Your Completion v3. 0

@voodoo_eyes Haha, yeah. Jak II is a pain in the butt. 

@xFalionx I missed that list, but absolutely replace it with Catherine. That would be my top recommendation. Modern Warfare 2 was pretty great. Never been that into Call of Duty, either, but I like the Modern Warfare series(1 and 2, at least. Still haven't played 3).

Haven't played much else on your list, besides the PS1/PSP games, Assassin's Creed games, and Kingdom Hearts. As Voodoo said, 358/2 Days is just the cutscenes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaguargenie said:

I'm considering replacing: Rochard, Stories and Ether One for other titles in my back log. 

Any input from anyone on how good/bad those titles are? 10 spots is a lot but not enough to waste a spot on a bad title. Thanks in advance!

Stories is enjoyable for the first few hours, after that it gets quite dull. It's also riddled with framerate drops, rendering issues and clipping through the environment (usually downwards).

Ether One is kind of meh, and also somewhat glitchy to the point of it corrupting your save file, if you try to access one area from it's main entrance... use a guide for this one.

Never even heard of the Rochard xD.

5 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Was it the list that was causing you trouble? There is a feature in the new forums that lets you highlight text and then click on a little pop-up that says "quote this" to directly quote your highlighted text, I think that might help in those cases.

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

See, Billy, that's all you gotta do. :P 

Yeah usually I just quote the whole thing and list my arguments one after another or I snip but I figured I'd interquote this time... Never again if there's a list involved, such a hassle...

17 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah usually I just quote the whole thing and list my arguments one after another or I snip but I figured I'd interquote this time... Never again if there's a list involved, such a hassle...

You know there's an easier way (only tested on a normal PC):

Just write a normal reply and select the part of the post you want to quote. Hover over the marked text and a tooltip should appear that says "Quote this". Click that and the partial quote will be added to your reply. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Welcome! :) 

Dirt 3 is a fun game but if you ever try to attempt the plat prepare for a booooooooooooooring multiplayer grind. xD

And the Gymkhana-events Billy mentioned are okay. I don't like them either but they are rather easy once you know what you have to do. Only the DC-challenges can be, uhm, challenging. Still have to finish 11 of them with the highest rank (there are 26 in total).

Thanks. I'm up for challenges, but I hate multiplayer grinds, especially if the MP is already dead (which I'm fairly certain it is by now). But overall I'm not too fussy about leaving a few trophies unearned if the game is worth playing despite that.

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

I'll join the chorus of people recommending something other than Datura. As for a replacement, I haven't played most of the games on your backlog list but I would definitely recommend Catherine. I'm totally not saying this just because I want to read your frustrations with Hard Mode and Babel during this event. :devil:

Actually, you probably wouldn't get to the frustrating parts in 3 days so you'd be safe during the event. The only other games I've played are the Jak and Assassin's Creed games but honestly anything would probably be better than that crap Datura. 

I should start a tally for that. :P 

Catherine is a title that I'm really interested in despite it's difficulty, so I might consider adding that to the list. The only issue I'd have with that would be that I read that one trophy is glitched and requires local coop or at least 2 controllers. Since I only have one PS3 controller and no funds for a second one, I'll probably have to abandon this with a trophy missing and then come back to it years later when I already forgot how the game really works.

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

If I remember correctly LBP Karting got the servers shut down for good a few months back (which never really worked anyway, at least for the digital version). So you can possibly scratch that one, if you intended to complete it at some point

On that note. The plat for both FIFA games are also unobtainable by now.

Little Deviant is one of the worst game I ever played, I wished I had never started it.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is just cinematics, if I'm not mistaken

Catherine has a cool concept (not really my kind of game, yet it deserves the appraisal it got).

Jak II is torture.  @DamagingRob can attest to that.

PS: I think you got the same vita bundle I got (Little Deviants, Wipeout 2048, PSP Lemmings, Motorstorm Rc etc).

That thing about LBP Karting and the FIFA games is good to know, not that I would ever have planned to get a plat in a soccer game, but now I have another reason not to play them ^_^ 

Yeah, Little Deviants really doesn't look all that good and I'm not really looking forward to that plat difficulty either.

Wow, really? I can get trophies for watching cinematics? That's a thing I'm gonna have fun with once I get around to finishing Kingdom Hearts (which I should have done ages ago).

See above for my thoughts on Catherine, but I know really well how annoying Jak 2 is. It also kind of wouldn't really fit the spirit of the event since I actually played like half of the game back on the PS2 but I was quite a bit younger back then and I never managed to beat it. (I still have nightmares of that tank escape scene at the beginning, even though it wasn't that hard.) Jak 3 is a similar story. While I loved the bit that I was able to play, it turns out that the disc my parents got me back then was scratched beyond repair and I never got to experience more than an 8th of that game.

Yeah, I think so. The games came bundled with my 8GB memory card. Some of those actually sound interesting while I don't even want to bother with others

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

@voodoo_eyes Haha, yeah. Jak II is a pain in the butt. 

@xFalionx I missed that list, but absolutely replace it with Catherine. That would be my top recommendation. Modern Warfare 2 was pretty great. Never been that into Call of Duty, either, but I like the Modern Warfare series(1 and 2, at least. Still haven't played 3).

Haven't played much else on your list, besides the PS1/PSP games, Assassin's Creed games, and Kingdom Hearts. As Voodoo said, 358/2 Days is just the cutscenes. 

See above for both Catherine and Jak 2 thoughts. 

While MW2 is highly praised, I'm not all that into shooters and the German voice actors make me want to play the game muted with subtitles. Honestly, even if the game is censored, couldn't you at least leave the original voice files in there? T.T

Yeah, I don't have a lot of unplayed games and most are from PS+. I sadly don't have the money to buy games regularly so PS+ is a life saver.

Also, I'm starting to see why you people like this event so much, this is a really nice sub-community (or is it sub-sub-community? ^_^) and it's fun to reply to posts in here. 

Edited by xFalionx

27 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Catherine is a title that I'm really interested in despite it's difficulty, so I might consider adding that to the list. The only issue I'd have with that would be that I read that one trophy is glitched and requires local coop or at least 2 controllers. Since I only have one PS3 controller and no funds for a second one, I'll probably have to abandon this with a trophy missing and then come back to it years later when I already forgot how the game really works.

Yeah the Babel stages are much easier with 2 controllers. Like you mentioned, the final stage of Babel (Axis Mundi) is apparently glitched in all versions of the game except for the JP version. Honestly, I didn't even try it solo because I had 2 controllers and I knew it was easier in pairs mode anyways due to the smaller amount of steps and wider patterns. So I can't really confirm myself but most people say that the glitch makes it impossible to do solo. I have seen some videos and a few people who claim it can be done solo despite the glitch. Still, even if it is possible, I'd recommend 2 controllers to save your sanity.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Just write a normal reply and select the part of the post you want to quote. Hover over the marked text and a tooltip should appear that says "Quote this". Click that and the partial quote will be added to your reply. 

Didn't know this method so thanks for sharing the tip. Wish I could give more than 1 like. It even works for multi-quoting different people. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xFalionx said:

I have a friend who loves this game. He doesn't usually go out of his way to suggest something to me, since we don't talk that often, but that was one he really wanted me to play.

I bet it's gonna be pretty good if you like roguelike games and/or guns.

I like The Binding of Isaac and would say I'm decent at that game. So this one shouldn't be too hard

4 hours ago, Jaguargenie said:

I'm considering replacing: Rochard, Stories and Ether One for other titles in my back log. 

Any input from anyone on how good/bad those titles are? 10 spots is a lot but not enough to waste a spot on a bad title. Thanks in advance!

I liked Stories alot. It gets repetitive real quick but you have many differnt endings to see. The combat is a bit like the Batman Arkham combat which is, in my opinion, one of the best combat systems for action games.

8 hours ago, xFalionx said:
  1. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
    Personally an excellent balance of action, puzzling, stealth and brutal fighting mechanics. If you enjoy the mythos, or have any inkling into Batman, this will be fun.
  2. Dirt 3 (PS3)
    I do like the Dirt games, but this feels very cheesy and doesn't have the same variety as Dirt 2 or the more refined driving mechanics of later entries.
  3. The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3)
    It seems like a solid third person adventure RPG. I will have to get back to this at some point too.
  4. TorqueL (PSVita) I have no input on this game yet....
  5. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3) It is actually a very fun PoP game. If you like PoP:WW, this will be right up your alley.
  6. Datura (PS3)
    Very short, I 100% the game in about 3 hours. Not really much to do in it. Imagine Dear Esther, but with much less freedom.
  7. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita) Played a little and looked a very unusual FPS. Reminds me of an alien version of Gunslinger.
  8. Darksiders (PS3) It was said it was a GoW or Zelda clone, but I prefer the mythos and the aesthetic is really fun and dark. Beware the annoying missable trophy on the Griffon if you want to try for a 100% on one save.
  9. From Dust (PS3) 
    Only played the prologue, reminded me of Black & White or Populous.
  10. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3)
    Never played a DB Fighting game, but I know my friends also enjoy it, so all fun :)
  Hide contents

Games I have no interest in at all and probably won't have any fun playing (why am I even listing these?):

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
    Has the best story for CoD, worth a quick pop.
  • Little Big Planet Karting (PS3)
    I think the Online is now shut, so Platinum is unobtainable.
  • FIFA 12 (PS3)
  • FIFA 13 (PS3)
    Soccer isn't for everyone, but if you did want to try some fun matches I have all the FIFA's from 09-14.

Games I got for free, or from PS+:

• Little Deviants (PSVita) - N/A
  • Hungry Giraffe (PSVita) - N/A
  • MotorStorm RC (PS3/PSVita) - N/A
  • WipEout 2048 (PSVita) - Brutal racing game
  • Lemmings (PSP) - N/A
  • Badland GotY Edition (PS3/PSVita) - Impossible to Plat, simple idea but hard to play puzzle runner.
  • Costume Quest 2 (PS3) - N/A
  • VVVVVV (PSVita) - N/A
  • Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (PSVita) - N/A
  • Hyper Void (PS3) - N/A
  • Azkend 2: The World Beneath (PSVita) - N/A
  • The Swindle (PSVita)- Want to play this on my list, looks like a steampunk, press your luck rogue-like.
  • BlazeRush (PS3) - N/A
  • Ninja Senki DX (PSVita) - N/A
  • Anna - Extended Edition (PS3) - N/A
  • Starwhal (PS3) - Mad multiplayer where you try to pierce your opponents hearts with your horn.
  • Lost Planet 3 (PS3) - N/A
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PS3) - N/A

Games that I have actually bought myself and for whatever reason not even tried yet:

• Ratchet and Clank Size Matters (PSP)
  • Spyro 2 (PSX)
  • Final Fantasy 8 (PSX) - My favourite FF, prefer the battle system and aesthetic over nearly all others I have played.
  • LocoRoco2 (PSP)
  • Jak 2 (PS3/PSVita) - Mentally frustrating controls at times when driving vehicles, but the story ain't bad
  • Catherine (PS3) - Very unusual puzzler which has an interesting story and is very challenging

I apologise if I have written a bit too much, but I like to help if I can :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I knew about that and yeah I was on a PC when I tried quoting @xFalionx. Problem is with that, just like with putting enters in between the post, that the list format does not automatically disappear and the "remove formatting" didn't automatically work either.

3 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Started downloading my games today. I'm pretty sure all 10 are going to take up less space than Watch Dogs did last session. :D

See, here's the problem with not putting those lists in the OP right away... where the hell did I leave mine?

1. TorqueL
  2. Kitten Squad
  3. Retro/Grade
  4. Stories: Path Of Destinies
  5. Anna: Extended
  6. Retro/Grade
  7. sun19-tue21
  8. Invisible, Inc.
  9. sat25-mon27
  10. Õkami HD

Yeah, all of those have already been downloaded except for Anna: Extended, which I started the download on before immediately turning off the PS3 again.

Don't know what my other two games will be yet, and it's a toughie because both slots left have one or two weekend-days in them so I don't just want to pick any old crap. @Hemiak have you thought about allowing changes on March 1 because of how late we find out what the March PS+ titles are? Or do we just have to keep those for KYC4? :)

Think I might put Ultratron in there, and then Blaze Rush or Mad Riders just to have a racing game again.

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Okay, finally decided on my 10th game so here's my final list, though the order itself isn't finalized yet:

1. Tales of Graces f

2. Drakengard 3

3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

4. Journey

5. Pocket RPG

6. Deception IV: Blood Ties

7. God of War

8. Remember Me

9. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

10. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

Journey was amazing. Story can definitely be completed during the event and you will most likely not have all the trophies yet. Just be sure to do your first playthrough blind.

God Of War - started on this series a year or two ago myself, cannonballed most of them and then lost interest at Ascension, which I still want to finish some day, maybe even soon now that I have the "years-old-games" event. I think God Of War II is probably my favourite but the first one was pretty good as well.

Enslaved - played this on the X360 and thought it was cool, it was part of the set of games I got along with the PS3 and I definitely will play it again sometime.

@xFalionx, @DamagingRob, @Crimson Idol see how I just quoted the whole list again? Yeah I'm done with trying to cherry-pick quotes.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, xFalionx said:

I should start a tally for that. :P 

Yeah, I think so. The games came bundled with my 8GB memory card. Some of those actually sound interesting while I don't even want to bother with others

I bought a couple of off-brand controllers a few years ago for about 10€ each. They work just fine for the most part and were multi-system (they just don't have the home button). Although I'd argue a necessity of extra controllers, if it's just purely for self.boosting.

Littlebigplanet (I think that was also part of it), Wipeout 2048 and Motorstorm RC are probably the better ones.out of that bundle.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Journey was amazing. Story can definitely be completed during the event and you will most likely not have all the trophies yet. Just be sure to do your first playthrough blind.

God Of War - started on this series a year or two ago myself, cannonballed most of them and then lost interest at Ascension, which I still want to finish some day, maybe even soon now that I have the "years-old-games" event. I think God Of War II is probably my favourite but the first one was pretty good as well.

Enslaved - played this on the X360 and thought it was cool, it was part of the set of games I got along with the PS3 and I definitely will play it again sometime.

I never played a God of War game so it will be new to me, but since it seems to be a genre I'd like I guess I can try something new.  I got the collection that has the first two games for $10 so I'll give the first one a shot and if I like it I'll definitely play more.  I know Journey is short and good, just have needed to get off my butt and play it.  My raid of Gamestop's bargain bin definitely netted some fun seeming titles at least so I don't have to double dip in any series.

11 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Thanks. I'm up for challenges, but I hate multiplayer grinds, especially if the MP is already dead (which I'm fairly certain it is by now). But overall I'm not too fussy about leaving a few trophies unearned if the game is worth playing despite that.

Depending on the times you go online you will find a few sessions but not in all modes so it's hard to go for all trophies the legit way. The grind looks like this:
8 people play a specific mode for 8 to 10 hours and make clear that no one wins so everyone becomes a winner. They have to accelerate a bit and move around so they won't get kicked but it's pretty dull as it's like 90 seconds of loading screens and timers and 90 seconds of "gameplay" per race. xD

Right now I have about 3 hours left and I hope I can finish it tonight so all I have left to do are the challenges. :D That ultra rare is just too tempting. ^_^

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Yeah the Babel stages are much easier with 2 controllers. Like you mentioned, the final stage of Babel (Axis Mundi) is apparently glitched in all versions of the game except for the JP version. Honestly, I didn't even try it solo because I had 2 controllers and I knew it was easier in pairs mode anyways due to the smaller amount of steps and wider patterns. So I can't really confirm myself but most people say that the glitch makes it impossible to do solo. I have seen some videos and a few people who claim it can be done solo despite the glitch. Still, even if it is possible, I'd recommend 2 controllers to save your sanity.

Yeah, I think I'm better off keeping the game in my backlog until I get to a stage where I actually have money to spend on things like another controller. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna take me more than 3 more years until then.

10 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:
  1. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
    Personally an excellent balance of action, puzzling, stealth and brutal fighting mechanics. If you enjoy the mythos, or have any inkling into Batman, this will be fun.
  2. Dirt 3 (PS3)
    I do like the Dirt games, but this feels very cheesy and doesn't have the same variety as Dirt 2 or the more refined driving mechanics of later entries.
    It seems like a solid third person adventure RPG. I will have to get back to this at some point too.
  4. TorqueL (PSVita) I have no input on this game yet....
  5. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3) It is actually a very fun PoP game. If you like PoP:WW, this will be right up your alley.
  6. Datura (PS3)
    Very short, I 100% the game in about 3 hours. Not really much to do in it. Imagine Dear Esther, but with much less freedom.
  7. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita) Played a little and looked a very unusual FPS. Reminds me of an alien version of Gunslinger.
  8. Darksiders (PS3) It was said it was a GoW or Zelda clone, but I prefer the mythos and the aesthetic is really fun and dark. Beware the annoying missable trophy on the Griffon if you want to try for a 100% on one save.
  9. From Dust (PS3) 
    Only played the prologue, reminded me of Black & White or Populous.
    Never played a DB Fighting game, but I know my friends also enjoy it, so all fun :)
  Reveal hidden contents

Don't know about the thread, but I have personally never complained about the length of any response, and I'm pretty sure I won't ever have the need to. The more text, the better in my opinion.

1. I'm completely neutral on Batman. to me, he's nothing more than his name and a picture or two I randomly saw on the web. I do like some of the Batman villains I know about though.

2. Since I'm new to Dirt, I probably won't feel anything of that but I'm sure it's still gonna be fun.

5. Yeah, PoP:WW is my favorite.

6. I just googled Dear Esther, seems like either a horror game (because of the atmosphere) or plain scenic exploration. If it's the latter I don't think Datura could disappoint me that much, especially since I already don't have high standards. I'll probably end up switching this one though, mostly because of the length.

7. Huh, I didn't think this was gonna be an FPS. I guess unusual is gonna be good in that case since I'm not that into FPS games.

8. I don't know about GoW but I've never played a Zelda game that wasn't fun, so something with the same principles and a different mythos is probably gonna be pretty good. Thanks for that warning, I might look into that.

9. Man, I used to love playing Black and White when I was a kid, now you've got me really hyped for this one.

Anyways, thanks for those opinions, some of those were pretty useful. :) 

2 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

@Hemiak have you thought about allowing changes on March 1 because of how late we find out what the March PS+ titles are? Or do we just have to keep those for KYC4? :)

I'd love to know this as well. Right now, since Catherine probably wouldn't be the best choice for me I'd like to replace my Datura slot with a PS+ game from March, provided there's something decent in there.

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I bought a couple of off-brand controllers a few years ago for about 10€ each. They work just fine for the most part and were multi-system (they just don't have the home button). Although I'd argue a necessity of extra controllers, if it's just purely for self.boosting.

Littlebigplanet (I think that was also part of it), Wipeout 2048 and Motorstorm RC are probably the better ones.out of that bundle.

Yeah, I'd rather spend those 10€ on between 1 and 5 games than on a controller that is purely gonna be used for 1 trophy. 

35 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Depending on the times you go online you will find a few sessions but not in all modes so it's hard to go for all trophies the legit way. The grind looks like this:
8 people play a specific mode for 8 to 10 hours and make clear that no one wins so everyone becomes a winner. They have to accelerate a bit and move around so they won't get kicked but it's pretty dull as it's like 90 seconds of loading screens and timers and 90 seconds of "gameplay" per race. xD

Right now I have about 3 hours left and I hope I can finish it tonight so all I have left to do are the challenges. :D That ultra rare is just too tempting. ^_^

Hmm, so it's not completely dead yet. Probably because of PS+.

That grind looks a lot less annoying than I thought it would be. I could have very well been a 40 hour grind per person in a 8-man group or something like that. You could actually finish this grind in a day with the right group and time management. probably get some friends over for a movie night or something like that. :lol:

But yeah, I have enough URs to be satisfied, I'd rather do a 100 hour SP grind for that than a 10 hour MP grind. :P 

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

See, here's the problem with not putting those lists in the OP right away... where the hell did I leave mine? 

1. sun19-tue21

. @Hemiak have you thought about allowing changes on March 1

Yeah, like I said some of you noobs like to tinker andast time I got sick of updating some of the lists 5+ times in one week. 

I have to be honest, I was reading your post and I was like, wtf game is this, Billy finds the weirdest shit. xD

I think since the 1st is the day after the lists are due, I'll let everyone designate one game to change over for a new ps+ game. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

Yeah, like I said some of you noobs like to tinker andast time I got sick of updating some of the lists 5+ times in one week. 

I have to be honest, I was reading your post and I was like, wtf game is this, Billy finds the weirdest shit. xD

I think since the 1st is the day after the lists are due, I'll let everyone designate one game to change over for a new ps+ game. 

Noobs? What noobs? We're KYC veterans and we've been tinkering since day one!

Also KYC2 doesn't count since everybody was trying to do games with everybody else :D

Yeah, I'm always playing obscure stuff, otherwise called "whatever was on PS+ and I didn't play right away" xD

Only one? But but but... I have two spaces left :(

Choosing's going to be hard, there's about four PS4 games each month these days.

Guess I'll add Leo's Fortune and This War Of Mine: The Little Ones.

1. TorqueL
  2. Kitten Squad
  3. Retro/Grade
  6. Retro/Grade
  7. Invisible, Inc.
  8. Leo's Fortune
  9. This War Of Mine: The Little Ones
  10. Õkami HD
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Noobs? What noobs? We're KYC veterans and we've been tinkering since day one!

Also KYC2 doesn't count since everybody was trying to do games with everybody else :D

Only one? But but but... I have two spaces left :(

Choosing's going to be hard, there's about four PS4 games each month these days.

The fact that you guys keep coming back for more proves there is something wrong with you. :P To be clear though, I have no problem with you tinkering until the final day, I just can't be arsed to keep track of it. :D

Yeah Yeah, and who led the charge for everybody to line up games? Hmmmm? Can't remember but I think it rhymed with WillieGoribble :giggle:

I get that, but technically you don't own them as of the start of the event so... I guess if I really wanted to get picky I could say none of us technically own our ps+ games at all, but I'm not going down that rabbit hole. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I know what all of those games are. They're crap that Plus tossed at us. :P Except for Kitten Squad. I think that's a free game, with free and easy trophies, for trophy whores. 

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

If that's the case I might make use of that, here's my final list until then.

1. TorqueL (PSVita)
  2. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3)
  4. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
  5. Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
  6. Dirt 3 (PS3)
  7. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita)
  8. Darksiders (PS3)
  9. From Dust (PS3) 

I changed up the order a little, put TorqueL on spot 1 to line up with Billy, and lastly replaced Datura with Lost Planet 3 by recommendation of what feels like the entire thread.

I'll likely change out Lost Planet 3 for a PS+ game once they are revealed, but let's see the selection of games before I decide that.

Edit:

55 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

3. Retro/Grade

6. Retro/Grade

Playing the same game twice? Now that's what I call dedication. :lol:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

The fact that you guys keep coming back for more proves there is something wrong with you. :P To be clear though, I have no problem with you tinkering until the final day, I just can't be arsed to keep track of it. :D

Yeah Yeah, and who led the charge for everybody to line up games? Hmmmm? Can't remember but I think it rhymed with WillieGoribble :giggle:

I REGRET NOTHING!

25 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I know what all of those games are. They're crap that Plus tossed at us. :P Except for Kitten Squad. I think that's a free game, with free and easy trophies, for trophy whores. 

Hemiak was actually talking about "sun19-tue21" placeholder title xD

And how dare you! PS+ titles are a lot of fun! And I've got three games on there now that aren't even from PS+!

As for Kitten Squad, color me interested in exactly how bad the game is. And I already explained why I'm putting it and TorqueL and a few other short games: because Zelda, bitches!

24 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Ah, screw it. I'll give it a shot, what's the worst that could happen? (I think I said the when I walked my, ultimately, wife home 28 years ago. She's still here so that says something, right?)

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider (might as well give the completion rate the big pill first)

2. Okami HD

3. TorqueL

4. Anna: Extended Edition

5. White Night

6. Severed

7. Tales of the Borderlands

8. Risen 3

9. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

10. Demon Gaze

Is it wrong that I could have submitted Billy's list for myself (except for Kitten Squad)?  Maybe the next one gets done as a team event, 2 people submitting the same list, a KYC tag-team so to speak?

In the last KYC event we actually lined up a lot with other people, comparing opinions, though not as teams (would be hard for everyone to find someone else who has exactly the ten same games). If you feel like it, by all means do the same list as me. I'm even willing to switch out Kitten Squad and others if you want, but I do want somd games of which the story can be completed quickly the first week because I'm getting the Switch.

If you want to do the same list, it could be cool. Here's my current list and my list of games I could enter with. I'd be happiest with games that could be played through in an hour or 4-8, story wise, I care less about how quick the 100% is.

1. TorqueL
  2. Kitten Squad
  3. Retro/Grade
  6. Ultratron
  7. Invisible, Inc.
  8. Leo's Fortune
  9. This War Of Mine: The Little Ones
  10. Õkami HD
Spoiler

PS4: 12 games eligible

Leo's Fortune

Kitten Squad
    The Playroom

Galak-Z: The Dimensional     
    Hyper Void
    Invisible, Inc.
    Rebel Galaxy
    Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell
    Stories: The Path Of Destinies

This War Of Mine

TorqueL 
    Ultratron

PS3: 9 games eligible

Õkami HD  
    Doodle Trilogy

Anna: Extended Edition

Blazerush
    Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood 
    Costume Quest 2
    Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon  
    Mad Riders
    Retro/Grade

15 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

If that's the case I might make use of that, here's my final list until then.

1. TorqueL (PSVita)
  2. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3)
  4. Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
  5. Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
  6. Dirt 3 (PS3)
  7. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (PSVita)
  8. Darksiders (PS3)
  9. From Dust (PS3) 

I changed up the order a little, put TorqueL on spot 1 to line up with Billy, and lastly replaced Datura with Lost Planet 3 by recommendation of what feels like the entire thread.

I'll likely change out Lost Planet 3 for a PS+ game once they are revealed, but let's see the selection of games before I decide that.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Edit:

Playing the same game twice? Now that's what I call dedication. :lol:

FUCK, FOR REAL?

Hey, that was in my first post as well! Have none of you been reading my posts? :(

Sigh, now I'll have to figure out another title to play...

On 21/02/2017 at 8:53 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Also, I'll put Ultratron in there. Started out with it on spot 3  but I decided it would be better to put a game like Retro/Grade there, which is shorter and will take less effort to do a single playthrough in but which will take a lot more effort to 100%.

Here's the problem... So I tried to put Ultratron on the second R/G spot. Fixed.

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

In the last KYC event we actually lined up a lot with other people, comparing opinions, though not as teams (would be hard for everyone to find someone else who has exactly the ten same games). If you feel like it, by all means do the same list as me. I'm even willing to switch out Kitten Squad and others if you want, but I do want somd games of which the story can be completed quickly the first week because I'm getting the Switch.

If you want to do the same list, it could be cool. Here's my current list and my list of games I could enter with. I'd be happiest with games that could be played through in an hour or 4-8, story wise, I care less about how quick the 100% is.

Maybe on the next one depending how this one goes for me. ROTR has really been calling me and was planning to start it next anyway. I had downloaded a couple of the others already as well so everything on my list could be started today if I wanted. Thanks though.

My son is chomping at the bit waiting for his Switch and Zelda as well. Don't know how he'll survive if an Overwatch event pops up too.