Cheating in PVP?

angelgrievous

So, I haven't played this game in about 8 months and tonight I'm having a go at it.  I was invaded and the phantom was glitching all over the place.  I clearly had him beat as I was taking his life down a lot faster than he was mine but then he would just be somewhere else in the blink of an eye and heal.  So is this a thing now?  Has it been for a while?  I don't remember this happening around launch.

Gosh on PC I invaded two dudes who took no damage and then started floating above me and hitting me for 1 damage staggering me with every hit until I died :( it was a scary experience. Now that is cheating in dark souls.

In your case, it really does sound lag related. Your invader was probably stealing internet from Taco Bell across the street, don't look into it too much. 

I agree with everyone else its probably lag. When I was playing it right before the DLC came out I was always being invaded by 2-3 people almost every time. Was pretty irritating until I got use to it and would run away from them and mess with them. I remember one time 3 people were trying to kill me and I was running around for an hour pissing them off and ended up getting lucky and took out the host. Got some rage messages after that, lol.