Obligatory trophy thoughts and game discussion

Hertz

I've heard there are a lot of spoilers in the trophy list, so be careful, people! I'm not gonna gonna look at them because I'd rather avoid that. Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute to the conversation, but you gotta do what you gotta do. :P

10 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

This trophy though.....

43Lb2428f.png

What Are You Doing? 
2B's secret discovered 10 times.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh my, what could this possibly mean... :wub:

I wonder if this was put in due to all of the "butt controversy" or whatever you want to call it. If so, that's fucking awesome. Western devs would probably hide this kinda thing and apologise for it. I love how they just seem to be embracing it, though. Good on them! :lol:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've heard there are a lot of spoilers in the trophy list, so be careful, people! I'm not gonna gonna look at them because I'd rather avoid that. Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute to the conversation, but you gotta do what you gotta do. :P

Oh my, what could this possibly mean... :wub:

I wonder if this was put in due to all of the "butt controversy" or whatever you want to call it. If so, that's fucking awesome. Western devs would probably hide this kinda thing and apologise for it. I love how they just seem to be embracing it, though. Good on them! :lol:

Yoko Taro did take it in stride, look at his tweets about it

“With 2B’s butt controversy going on, there’s been loads of outrageous images being uploaded, but since it’s a pain in the butt to go around collecting them all, I’d rather receive them through zips on a weekly basis.”

“After saying ‘send me zips of 2B art’ word got around and I actually got a zip. The Internet is great.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yoko Taro did take it in stride, look at his tweets about it

“With 2B’s butt controversy going on, there’s been loads of outrageous images being uploaded, but since it’s a pain in the butt to go around collecting them all, I’d rather receive them through zips on a weekly basis.”

“After saying ‘send me zips of 2B art’ word got around and I actually got a zip. The Internet is great.”

God bless Japan. :awesome:

The platinum for Nier wasn't hard, so there's no reason this platinum should be hard. I was worried that Platinum would do what Platinum does and make a ridiculous trophy list, especially after I learned about the "one hit and you're dead" difficulty. The endings could theoretically require some effort or hide some sort of difficult task, like one of the endings in Drakengard 3 was the hardest trophy in that game. I'm glad they went with the 80% thing. Tales games have been doing that lately. It's really annoying having to either follow a guide to make sure you don't miss some missable collectible or doing a whole second playthrough just for collectibles.

• Like 1

I can't wait for this game.  One of my most anticipated games this year.  I won't look at this list, due to spoilers, but I know after the demo that I will thoroughly enjoy it.  I've all 4 in the series so far

I can't wait for this game.  One of my most anticipated games this year.  I won't look at this list, due to spoilers, but I know after the demo that I will thoroughly enjoy it.  I've loved all 4 in the series so far

4 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

I can't wait for this game.  One of my most anticipated games this year.  I won't look at this list, due to spoilers, but I know after the demo that I will thoroughly enjoy it.  I've all 4 in the series so far

I can't wait for this game.  One of my most anticipated games this year.  I won't look at this list, due to spoilers, but I know after the demo that I will thoroughly enjoy it.  I've loved all 4 in the series so far

You mean all the classic Drakengards and the original Nier?? :o Very nice!