Avid Shopper Trophy/ Byzantine Coins Question

nate_drake117

Does anyone know how to obtain more Byzantine coins after you've completed the game?

I have the game at 100% so all the coin catches and everything has been collected and I have collected the coins that I have come across on the ground in tombs, crypts and caves as I've played through. 

I was at the supply shack where you purchase the items and it came to a total of 705 coins and I've only got 670, I haven't perviously purchased anything either.

26 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Did you turn in the mission for completing every tomb? The woman in Geothermal Valley who gives you the mission gives you 50 coins per tomb once you return to her.

I've turned in that mission she gave me 10 coins per tomb = 90 coins. 

4 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

If you have 100% completion you should have more than enough. I got avid shopper before having 100% completion. There are coins on the ground in various locations that aren't classed as coin caches etc that you can pick up too

Ive read a few forums that say that but then I've read a lot comments saying they have still been short after 100% completion. I've been looking all over the place, found a few piles of coins on the ground, I guess I will have to keep looking.

On 21/02/2017 at 8:53 PM, turpinator1986 said:

What difficulty are you playing on? Because I definitely got more than 10 coins per tomb too. Maybe that's why you're short if you're playing on a low difficulty?

I read a lot of forums saying with people saying different things and people said difficulty didn't affect it. Maybe that aspect of the game is completely random.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21.2.2017 at 10:54 AM, madbuk said:

Did you turn in the mission for completing every tomb? The woman in Geothermal Valley who gives you the mission gives you 50 coins per tomb once you return to her.

Hey,

where exactly is this woman?

I already get the 100% but I still need 50 coins for the shop.

Could you pls give me an answer?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, I7KINGI7 said:

Hey,

where exactly is this woman?

I already get the 100% but I still need 50 coins for the shop.

Could you pls give me an answer?

Thanks

geothermal-valley-map-1.png

It has been a while but I think she's the herbalist on this map, towards the bottom.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

geothermal-valley-map-1.png

It has been a while but I think she's the herbalist on this map, towards the bottom.

I don't unterstand this. I completed 100% of the game. Already talked to this woman, because i got her special outfit, visited all tombs again and i am still need 50 coins...

On 21.2.2017 at 7:07 AM, nate_drake117 said:

Does anyone know how to obtain more Byzantine coins after you've completed the game?

I have the game at 100% so all the coin catches and everything has been collected and I have collected the coins that I have come across on the ground in tombs, crypts and caves as I've played through. 

I was at the supply shack where you purchase the items and it came to a total of 705 coins and I've only got 670, I haven't perviously purchased anything either.

I saw you got the platinum in this game. How do you get the last coins?

9 hours ago, I7KINGI7 said:

I don't unterstand this. I completed 100% of the game. Already talked to this woman, because i got her special outfit, visited all tombs again and i am still need 50 coins...

I saw you got the platinum in this game. How do you get the last coins?

You probably won't get enough coins just from completing tasks towards 100%. You also need to pick them up around the open world. In various locations there are coins that can be picked up that dont count towards 100%. I don't know if any locations sorry as I didn't have any issue with this trophy, but I do remember picking up literally everything from every corner of every map