Concerning il Principe trophy.

Quink666

You don't need to 100% the whole game (base + dlc). If I'm not wrong you need to 100% abstergo agents and Christina Memories, I'm not 100% sure about the latter. In case you downloaded Copernicus mission, it is not required for the trophy. 

Edited by Deceptrox

@Deceptrox Are you thinking of the PS3 version of the game? Because the Ps4 version (which @Quink666 is playing) does not have, for example, Abstergo Agents (that's the MP, right?)

The description says to 100% synch in ACB so I'd start with 100%-ing the main missions and then do the Da Vinci Disappearance missions. If the trophy doesn't pop at this point, then "100% synch in ACB" must mean that you have to do all the collectibles, etc.

Basically, go into the menu and anything that is less than 100% on the DNA memory strand thing needs to be completed to 100%. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

The description says to 100% synch in ACB so I'd start with 100%-ing the main missions and then do the Da Vinci Disappearance missions. If the trophy doesn't pop at this point, then "100% synch in ACB" must mean that you have to do all the collectibles, etc.

Basically, go into the menu and anything that is less than 100% on the DNA memory strand thing needs to be completed to 100%. 

Okey ill try that, How many mission is the Da Vinci disappearance and how do you access them?

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

how do you access them?

There should be a mission icon somewhere on the map. I can't remember what it looked like... I haven't started them on PS4 yet and haven't played these missions specifically since the 360. 

Googling tells me that the mission icon is somewhere near the Catalina mission icon... if that helps?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

There should be a mission icon somewhere on the map. I can't remember what it looked like... I haven't started them on PS4 yet and haven't played these missions specifically since the 360. 

Googling tells me that the mission icon is somewhere near the Catalina mission icon... if that helps?

Yeah that help now i know i should look for an icon. 

One last question i cant seem to climb all towers. And Ezio must have banged his head pretty darn hard since he somehow forgot how to jump climb....

Is there an item or upgrade you can purchase or am i just beeing stupid and npt finding the right way up towers.

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Use this link instead http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/guide/, it contains all info from base game + dlc (scroll to the bottom) which is bundled in the ps4 version. Dunno if you gonna do revelations next, but same thing applies with the missing link or whatever http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-revelations/guide/

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Use this link instead http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/guide/, it contains all info from base game + dlc (scroll to the bottom) which is bundled in the ps4 version. Dunno if you gonna do revelations next, but same thing applies with the missing link or whatever http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-revelations/guide/

Thanks alot bud!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MeteorHawk said:

You need to get 100% synchronization in:

Memory Sequence 1-9 (The main story)

Restored Sequence The Da Vinci Disappearance (The DLC Story)

Secret Locations (where you get the keys for the Armor of Brutus)

War Machines

Templar Agents

Assassination (Mercenary Guild Missions)

Thief (Thief Guild Missions)

Courtesan (Courtesan Guild Missions)

Completing the Christina Memories... I'm not sure but do them anyway. You do't have to complete all the guild challenges though (the challenges on the noticeboards in each guild house)

That's it, it's actually a longer list than most AC games. Maybe that's why it was confusing for him.

Also the Christina memories are not required.

• Like 1

On the PS3 version I did all but three or four missions at 100 percent sync.

The memory where you have to fight off no less than 13 Romulus Followers without getting hit once is a bit tricky. You have to go against what the game is telling you. If you're good and a bit lucky you can execute all of them but more often than not one of the followers is going to hit you, therefore you have to redo the mission again. Fortunately it's very short.

One of the Romulus Lairs was a pain in the ass to get 100 percent sync, in fact I didn't get that optional objective done on the PS3 version of Brotherhood. I think it's the one where you have to reach the end in less than eight minutes, and you have to navigate through a maze like area to get there. Definitely going to be a pain since the 100 percent trophy for completing both the base game and the Da Vinci Disappearance is a requirement for the platinum.

Then there's the Tank mission which is a real fucking bitch since you can easily screw yourself up. Didn't get that one either, might have to look up a video on that one since that is definitely a bit difficult to get the optional objective.

I think there are a couple missions I didn't get 100 percent sync on. The vast majority of Brotherhood isn't difficult to get 100 percent sync in most missions. The ones I listed usually give people the most trouble.

As far as I recall the Courtesan, Thief and Mercenary missions weren't bad. Just rather tedious since they tend to be the same objectives over and over. I'm glad game developers improved on the side content in later open world games since the side missions in Assassins Creed Brotherhood are pretty dull and boring.

• 2 months later...
On 2/22/2017 at 3:58 AM, Spaz said:

On the PS3 version I did all but three or four missions at 100 percent sync.

The memory where you have to fight off no less than 13 Romulus Followers without getting hit once is a bit tricky. You have to go against what the game is telling you. If you're good and a bit lucky you can execute all of them but more often than not one of the followers is going to hit you, therefore you have to redo the mission again. Fortunately it's very short.

One of the Romulus Lairs was a pain in the ass to get 100 percent sync, in fact I didn't get that optional objective done on the PS3 version of Brotherhood. I think it's the one where you have to reach the end in less than eight minutes, and you have to navigate through a maze like area to get there. Definitely going to be a pain since the 100 percent trophy for completing both the base game and the Da Vinci Disappearance is a requirement for the platinum.

Then there's the Tank mission which is a real fucking bitch since you can easily screw yourself up. Didn't get that one either, might have to look up a video on that one since that is definitely a bit difficult to get the optional objective.

I think there are a couple missions I didn't get 100 percent sync on. The vast majority of Brotherhood isn't difficult to get 100 percent sync in most missions. The ones I listed usually give people the most trouble.

As far as I recall the Courtesan, Thief and Mercenary missions weren't bad. Just rather tedious since they tend to be the same objectives over and over. I'm glad game developers improved on the side content in later open world games since the side missions in Assassins Creed Brotherhood are pretty dull and boring.

Don't forget the flying machine! That one was the most difficult for me. (I found a way to cheese through the tank mission.) But most Da Vinci missions are annoying since you have to go through the whole beginning part again if you mess up once.

• Like 1