MyCareer Contract Extension Bug -- Freeze the game

markikswabe

I've encountered the same problem below: Who else got this bug. So, annoying can't platinum the game. The only trophy that I need to get is the Immortality trophy which is not possible because of this bug:

Copy-paste from yahoo answer.com (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121102034142AA8nLA2) :

I have had freezing problems with my career on ps3. For a while after my second pro season(currently in the middle of my third) every time I tried to extend my contract the game would freeze but everything else worked fine. I ended up cleaning the disc and that seemed to fix the problem. Now the problem lies with my team attempting to make a trade. After I got my contract extended my team's gm asked who i would want to trade for. After making my selections and returning back to the home screen of my career to play the next game my team tries to make a trade for players I wanted. After the notification of the trade box pops up and I select ok the game attempts to simulate a large chunk of games in my season (to which I still don't know why it should just go to the next game) during the simulation the game freeze, the ps button doesn't work at all the only way to get out of it is to turn the console off by the power button. Any clue as to why this is happening? Anyone else having this problem?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...