Heads up trophy

ArtxeSprinkles

As far as I know, you have to do it legit i PvP... I'm not very good at this game (compared to others and those who use the OP moves/classes over and over), and I've only done 1 or 2. I don't even know if they counted.

I would love to find some way to boost this, but I don't see how with such a huge population of players and the fact that it can't be done privately. I know the best way is to camp out over clash points and wait for someone to be just under you and unaware.

This is going to be, for me, a HUGE pain in the ass and will take me many hours.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

As far as I know, you have to do it legit i PvP... I'm not very good at this game (compared to others and those who use the OP moves/classes over and over), and I've only done 1 or 2. I don't even know if they counted.

I would love to find some way to boost this, but I don't see how with such a huge population of players and the fact that it can't be done privately. I know the best way is to camp out over clash points and wait for someone to be just under you and unaware.

This is going to be, for me, a HUGE pain in the ass and will take me many hours.

I think if you'd want to boost it you would have to organise quite a few people for it. This trophy is gonna suuuck.

as far as i know the trophies dont pop in costum matches BUT if we were 4 players in a group then things goes much easier, for example the 25 kills from above etc...

4 hours ago, YRGS said:

Are you certain this game is Boostable?

In Duels, for example, you can't boost with a group of 2 (you + your friend). 
That's the only thing I've tried. 

as far as i know the trophies dont pop in costum matches BUT if we were 4 players in a group then things goes much easier, for example the 25 kills from above etc...

6 hours ago, fado_cr7 said:

Definitely, but that'd've to be a Brawl, right?
I mean, there has to be a way to Duel/Brawl with your friends (haven't tried a Custom Match)

• 1 month later...

There are a few maps with middle-high towers and balcons where you can camp a bit few minutes waiting for your enemies to start a fight against one of your partners right at the bottom of that balcony, just wait for it to happen and jump, with luck you will kill him... not too hard imo... just keep learning the best places to camp and sooner or later you will have your 25 kills... took me like 3-4 days meanwhile I was playing normal to win 20 PvP matches in all modes... it was very fun and entertaining...

It only took me a few hours to do the heads up trophy. There are plenty of great maps and spot to do this on. I recommend that you go to areas that are good for jump kills, like under the holes on the ground near the bridges in the map OverWatch in a game mode like Skirmish. The thing is, if you go to that spot and are good at surviving for a while in a fight, you could attract the other players to your location and fight them and keep them there. If you put a beacon in your position, other players will come to help, eventually everyone will be fighting in this one area like its own tiny little warzone. During this time, you either die or run away and then just start jumping off and stabbing people. And this works on any optimal map and optimal spot. Another good map is shipdeck or shipwreck (or what ever it is called). So yea, it took me like 2 or 3 hours killing players in pvp legit and viola, the trophy popped, nice and easy!

And dnt worry, I was extremely worried about this trophy myself, but it is far more intimidating than it actually is, which is great! :D

P.S. I dnt think PVP boosting in this game is possible really, but it only took me like 3 or 4 days of playing the game (3 to 9 hours a day) when I was not college busy to do every PVP Trophy start to finish! :)

Here is a thought. When me and my brother were doing 1v1 PvP matches we counted to 3 and started at the same time 85% of the time it worked. We live in the same region and our skill level is very similar. If you have 2 people like us hosting 2 games the chances would increase dramatically that your groups would meet. 1 guy rez-ing his 3 teammates and the other 3 dieing over and over again. Make sure to rotate who is killing and dieing every 10 or so, either wise you could get noticed and ubi has been kicking people.

Im not interested in this one. Im not the biggest fan of boosting for the easier ones. But that save 50 teammates one I would be.

Edit: Jump off the bridge and killing minions in a PvP dominion match counts, and the save 50 teammates one was easy too.

Edited by Glacier_Silver

• 3 years later...