Trophy thoughts?

Nexuds121

Well, no online trophies (or multiplayer mode, as far as I know :giggle:)

I don't know if some trophies will be hard, but there's nothing really challenging except the two gold trophies, but there must be an easy mission to do without being hit even on highest dificulty as the description doesn't say anything about any mission not counting.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is nobody playing this? Half of the trophies have zero completion percentage, although they patched the trophy not unlocking issues (at least patch notes say this) ^^

Maybe just 7 people bought this ...

Would be interesting to hear if the latest version made this game better regarding controls and graphics!?

• 2 weeks later...

The game plays very stiff. The controls are horrific and the graphics are outdated. But I like it anyway. It is a nice to play TBS if you like W40k.

The only thing is that many trophies are still bugged even though some of them are unlocked by players, I can't unlock them (Ammunition Conserver, Logis Maximus for example).

I think I'll write to Funboxmedia and tell them about this problem. ;)

Yup, the game is very good if you into tactic games, but trophies are not unlocking. I send email to funbox and they responded very quick, that they look into the problem. That was about week ago and still no answer, but i gues one week is not long enough to fix game. Or it may be we need more complains on this subject :)

14 hours ago, MidnightCaress said:

Yup, the game is very good if you into tactic games, but trophies are not unlocking. I send email to funbox and they responded very quick, that they look into the problem. That was about week ago and still no answer, but i gues one week is not long enough to fix game. Or it may be we need more complains on this subject :)

I did so too. Some support staff from hoplite-research answered and asked if I have the disc or digital edition. There should be a patch for the disc edition he said. But did not respont to my question if the same is true for the digital edition. Is there any technical difference?

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2017 at 3:33 AM, sinisterb00n said:

I did so too. Some support staff from hoplite-research answered and asked if I have the disc or digital edition. There should be a patch for the disc edition he said. But did not respont to my question if the same is true for the digital edition. Is there any technical difference?

Digital editions have the most up-to date patch in there games most the time - 
*Example: No mans sky - Physical Disk non-patched is Tons more easyer to "platnum" then the Patched, due to Trophy requirements changing  thus making it harder (Longer) - but -  is a more stable game if patched.

seeing as still many Trophys are 0% - I think im going to let this one pass - a shame, As it's on sale atm -

• 3 weeks later...